+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

cali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
syndney,Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 6th,2015
Nomination.....
June 12,2015
AOR Received.
oct 2,2015
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
updated in april
Iam studying in ontario,from India iam a dentist ,having 7 years experience in dentistry.can i apply fr strategic initiative program in manitoba province/
cali

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and is one of the pre 2008 backlog applicants wherein I filed my application for permanent residency since September 2005. Now CIC is going to refund us our application fees, but before anything else, I am so blessed to receive a job offer for a management position in Alberta, Canada. I am now processing my papers for work visa.

My question is, how long should I work in Canada in order to be eligible for application to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. I suppose a management position is qualified for the said program. Also, may I ask if IELTS is still required if I apply for permanent residency with CIC under the AINP.

Please guide me on the above. Your reply and help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forever Victory said:
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and is one of the pre 2008 backlog applicants wherein I filed my application for permanent residency since September 2005. Now CIC is going to refund us our application fees, but before anything else, I am so blessed to receive a job offer for a management position in Alberta, Canada. I am now processing my papers for work visa.

My question is, how long should I work in Canada in order to be eligible for application to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. I suppose a management position is qualified for the said program. Also, may I ask if IELTS is still required if I apply for permanent residency with CIC under the AINP.

Please guide me on the above. Your reply and help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
The employer can sponsor you under AINP right away if they want to but the key is if they want to. They don't have to. The employer may want you to work at least your 3 month probation period before they sponsor you or possibly longer.

You can do a self assessment at http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp-eds-skilled-worker-self-assessment.aspx There is no mention of IELTS being required.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Leon said:
The employer can sponsor you under AINP right away if they want to but the key is if they want to. They don't have to. The employer may want you to work at least your 3 month probation period before they sponsor you or possibly longer.

You can do a self assessment at http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp-eds-skilled-worker-self-assessment.aspx There is no mention of IELTS being required.
Hi Leon,

Thank you for the helpful information. I appreciate it very much.

Drag

May 25, 2013
Good day!
Currently I am working as an iOS developer and would like to develop a powerfull and handy application about immigration process to Canada. As of now it is already in AppStore, however only in Russian language. How do you think would it be in demand or not? Something like a reference and a social network for immigrants. You can find the latest version of the application here: itunes.apple.com/ru/app/pora-valit-immigracia/id632128650?mt=8&uo=4. Thanks.

farhana1978

Jun 14, 2013
PNP timeline

Hi guys.

I have applied for PNP to setle in prince edward island.Got my nomination in November 2012 and they sent my file to Nova Scotia ,file recieved 18th Dec 2012 and Nova Scotia sent my file to Paris they started processing my aplication on 28th February ,requested Medical on the same day as well as payment . Medicals recieved 1st April 2013 and it hás been in Process since then.

The processing time for Paris office is 6 months from the time they recieve the file.

Please let me know If there is a thread on this fórum where i can compare others timeline That are in the same situation as mine.

Thank you in advance

JakkasJogi

Sep 7, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-13
AOR Received.
25-MAY-13
File Transfer...
28-MAY-13
Med's Done....
15-APR-13
Passport Req..
15-JUN-13
VISA ISSUED...
IP (15-NOV-13), DM (05-JAN-14), VISA (11-JAN)
LANDED..........
First week of Feb.
this helps, thank you

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

It is rather unfortunate to inform you that if you have submitted your application to Quebec and you have not yet been called for an interview nor have got the final decision yet, your application will be processed according to the new rules in effect since August 1st, 2013, no matter when you submitted your application.

Please check this FAQ, specifically answer No. 1
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/questions-answers.html#august

Also, please help us to send a complaint to the Minister of Immigration by using the link below, you can send the complaint in either English or French,

http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ministere/ecrire.html

Many thanks guys!

jgooner22

Sep 16, 2013
Hi, sorry if this is being posted in the wrong forum. Is there a FAQ page on this forum where someone like me who is completely new to the Canadian immigration process can go through? I am trying to find out what my options are but I am getting conflicting info online. Thanks!

Sep 18, 2013
Re: To all applicants of MPNP

I am the principal applicant.I am a teacher.My husband is undergraduate in college.he finished 4th year of Architecture.Now He is self employed.But he is industrious.Do I need to find him full time employment first before we can apply?I am a teacher until now.

darkariez

Sep 19, 2013
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh-online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 08, 2013
IELTS Request
n/a
mcsvizag said:
Hi Sarayu,

It helps a lot, Every one can aware before sending their application, Its really appreciated

Thanks
mcsvizag
Thankz for the info.

harry89

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Re: To all members alberta nomination issue please help

hi guys,
i am in bit confusion which one i should apply AINP Employer driven or Alberta experience class

The thing is i have sent my employer driven application and i got my file no but the thing is I am also eligible for alberta experience category so what should i do whether i should withdraw my employer driven application and apply for Alberta experience class or should i remain with same
I think so i cant remain for long with same employer,I want to change and if i apply for alberta experience i can work any where i want.so please suggest me

Thanks
harry

Baby1990

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends, I would like to know that how I can apply for PR. I studied 1 year in ontarion then moved to Manitoba. My wife lives here but her parents doesn't allow her to sponsor me. I would like to know how I can apply for PR. What are my options. Plz reply. Thank u