+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline Ottawa

anandoc

Jan 8, 2013
coolbreeze30 said:
I took the oath of citizenship today in Ottawa after doing the test on January 15 2013. Nice to have met you MVB. ;D
Congrats coolbreeze30 and mvb! I appeared for the test on Feb 13th and I am hoping to receive oath letter any day now (based on your timelines).

coolbreeze30

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
anandoc said:
Congrats coolbreeze30 and mvb! I appeared for the test on Feb 13th and I am hoping to receive oath letter any day now (based on your timelines).make sure to check your mail box because when I got letter the ecas website was not update until a couple days after.

Blue_Star

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolbreeze30 said:
make sure you check your mail box because when I got my letter the ecas website was not yet updated
Congrats :D welcome to the Canadian family ;D

anandoc

Jan 8, 2013
coolbreeze30 said:
make sure you check your mail box because when I got my letter the ecas website was not yet updated
Haha just checked my mailbox...but nothing. Hopefully next week will bring some good news :D

MapleLover

Dec 1, 2012
Blue_Star said:
Hi Blue Star, just a technical question: In your e-case updates, is there one like Your file was transferred to local office? Thanks.

Blue_Star

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MapleLover said:
Hi Blue Star, just a technical question: In your e-case updates, is there one like Your file was transferred to local office? Thanks.
No. In E-cas update they no longer show file transfer date.

mvb

Feb 8, 2013
coolbreeze30 said:
I took the oath of citizenship today in Ottawa after doing the test on January 15 2013. Nice to have met you MVB. ;D
Thanks Coolbreeze and it was nice talking with you.

It is the great day!!!

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Blue_Star said:
Your timeline looks awesome.. did you travel in your 3 year period ? what you think is so special that led your case process so fast ?

Blue_Star

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
Your timeline looks awesome.. did you travel in your 3 year period ? what you think is so special that led your case process so fast ?
I was a single applicant.I travelled twice to my back home in three year period but never to USA before I applied for citizenship. I Immigrate to USA (right after I applied for citizenship) and during my interview when the officer asked me after seeing my immigrant visa, I was honest about it. I'm not sure why my case was so smooth but I filled up the form correctly.

On a side note, my father was a joint applicant with my two lil brothers. Applied in April,2012 , interview/ document check up(He is over 54) on Feb 16,2013, Took Oath on same time and date with me. He was a joint applicant, applied few days before me still we all took the oath on same day. His case was fast even though he was a joint applicant.

All of us travelled back home but USA. I think it's a red flag for CIC, whoever travelled to USA during three years period.

moti

Oct 24, 2012
After a long wait of 23 months, got a pretest RQ :mad: whenever i called the call center,they said your application is very smooth, nothing wrong you ll hear in a few days.it is so frustrating.did not visit my home country for the past 5 years, just because of this citizenship. I thought that once I would get the passport,only then I ll visit my home country. :-[
any advise,as I know you are the one who can give me the best advise.

thanks