+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline Ottawa

mikeathome

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
okr said:
It seems that 130-150 of new Canadians will be invited to the ceremonies on 11th and 16th on july in Ottawa each day. Since they are inviting so many, i feel that i could be one of these. mike, please let us know when you received your oath latter! your turn is soon!
Well this is less than 14 days away, I highly doubt that I'll be among the ones receiving citizenship July 11. July 16, I would need to receive the invitation tomorrow...

mike

mikeathome

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
moti said:
Best of luck, Mike !! Hope you receive the oath invitation letter !!
TY, I'll let you guys know :)

Somebody asked about a hidden agenda in the delay tactics. I don't think it is a hidden agenda but an agenda. For the read:
http://www.thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2013/06/02/fire_jason_kenney_and_freeze_immigration_siddiqui.html

Quote: "This is Stephen Harper's Republican economic theology at work — supply businesses with cheap and pliant labour, even as our corporations remain among the lowest spenders in the industrialized world on recruitment, retention, training and skills development."

Rooseve

Jan 14, 2013
I take citizenship test on may21. One week ago, I call agent ,I pass the exam. But I call again yesterday, they said my state is in process. I donot know why????

Leonina

Apr 3, 2008
Rooseve how did the oath ceremony go?

Does anyone know when are the next oath ceremonies in Ottawa? I was checking the online map, but i see locations only not dates.

Thank you

mikeathome

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Ottawa office: August 13/14 are the next ceremonies.

Dates are updated infrequently. Oath invitation can come up-to 3 days before the ceremony. Watch-out, if you took the test in Ottawa your invitation can come at very short notice. One colleague of mine got his 3 days before the ceremony! Mine was 9 days...

mike

kombrayki

Nov 15, 2013
Ottawa Oath Timeline 2013
I did the test on Oct 31, still waiting on oath letter !!
did anybody write the test in October and got the oath letter
can you please share your timeline to see where we stand.

Thank you