+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2017 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
To whoever has started this thread any specific reasons why you are deleting my posts?

When you delete someone's post please specify the reason. I am sponsoring my dependent child and was giving updates.

Are you the owner of Canada Visa Forum? Deleting posts relevant to subject. Don't have any valid work?

Reactions: Mass L

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
To whoever has started this thread any specific reasons why you are deleting my posts?

When you delete someone's post please specify the reason. I am sponsoring my dependent child and was giving updates.

Are you the owner of Canada Visa Forum? Deleting posts relevant to subject. Don't have any valid work?[/QUOTE How far with your child application? Hope all is going well. Cvac received my son passport on Friday. Any idea how long stamping takes? And when to expect passport back ?

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
My Sponsorship application for my Son (Dependent Child) - Outland --- Update

Date Received at Office: 3-Oct-2019
AOR Received: 6-Nov-2019
Sponsorship Approval Mail: 21-Nov-2019
Medical Exam Request: 22-Nov-2019

Note: I have started the following Thread Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications for 2019 and 2020.
The purpose is to help others in Canada Visa Forum in the same process understand the current timelines and reduce their anxiety since we are all travelling in the same boat.

I hope the admin of this thread is reasonable enough not to delete my post.

Reactions: M5plus and Mass L

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Outland ( dependent)
Received Feb 25 2019
AOR: March 30 2019
Medical: July 26 2019
Medical Pass: August 1 2019
Pre arrival: November 13
Passport Request: November 15
Visa office: Accra
Thank you. I got the sponsorship approval and Medical request within two days. Not sure how long it might take after this.

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you. I got the sponsorship approval and Medical request within two days. Not sure how long it might take after this.
Where is your home country. After medical you can expect good new any time. I know how frustrating it is waiting. But PR will surely come .

Nov 12, 2019
We started our 9 month old daughter's sponsership application on august. Yesterday got a mail that they forwarded the aplication to newdelhi VO. So what will be the waiting time to get the passport request

Time line

Application submitted on : 29-aug - 2019
AOR : 1-oct-19
sponsership approval : 3- oct - 19
medical request : 3 - oct - 19
medical completed : 11 - oct - 19
application transfered to delhi VO : 12 - nov -19
Now in the website there is a new update regarding baby sponsership.

"We started processing your application on November 22, 2019"

What is the meaning of this one?

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hello Manoj,

Did you get a response regarding this? This was my initial plan with my child but I was advised not to pursue because it would be a conflict of interest. I am not entirely sure about this though. I hope someone can give you a solid answer. All the best!
Hi,
I am not sure, but I am going ahead with the plan to apply for TRV. I clearly stated the UCI number and want our son to be with use for 5 months during the time his Sponsorship application is in progress considering he is just 1 year old. There are cases where few people got approved for the same,
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-granted-while-waiting-for-pr.520770/

Let me know if you find any new information.

Reactions: mumay fort

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
I am not sure, but I am going ahead with the plan to apply for TRV. I clearly stated the UCI number and want our son to be with use for 5 months during the time his Sponsorship application is in progress considering he is just 1 year old. There are cases where few people got approved for the same,
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-granted-while-waiting-for-pr.520770/

Let me know if you find any new information.
I got my Son's passport request for TRV today in just 3 days which was a surprise.

a) I have attached the AOR1, Medicals and letter about case being transferred to New Delhi as part of Purpose of Travel document.
b) Payslips, offer letter and bank statements as part of my Financial Documents.

You can go ahead and try as there is no conflict of interest, or else I would not have got the approval. I clearly explained that we miss him and he will stay with us while the application is in progress and also mentioned we will be taking full health insurance coverage and he will not be a burden on Canadian welfare system.

M5plus

Nov 25, 2018
Hope you all are doing well. A quick question for those that have gotten dm. Do they give you a time period or date that your children have to be in Canada by?

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hope you all are doing well. A quick question for those that have gotten dm. Do they give you a time period or date that your children have to be in Canada by?
Nope. Just that you have 30 days to send passport to the visa office. After you receive the passport you can choose whenever you want your child to travel to Canada. The visa is usually valid for 6 to 7 months . So anytime Watin that time your child can travel

Reactions: M5plus

M5plus

Nov 25, 2018
Nope. Just that you have 30 days to send passport to the visa office. After you receive the passport you can choose whenever you want your child to travel to Canada. The visa is usually valid for 6 to 7 months . So anytime Watin that time your child can travel
Thank you