Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
I got decision made for my 2 kids today on ecas, even thought they had already requested passport for 1 over a week ago.
Congrats. I did my biometrics last Thursday like you and I had recurved pre arrivals over a week ago. Still no DM what time did you saw DM?

Reactions: Mass L

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Congrats. I did my biometrics last Thursday like you and I had recurved pre arrivals over a week ago. Still no DM what time did you saw DM?
I saw the ghost msg around after 3am then after 9am i saw DM. The ppr and pre-arrival came after 2pm

M5plus

Nov 25, 2018
Hope everyone is well. I see alot of good news which is wonderful
I was wondering if anyone has had to deal with biometrics and their child. My step son is 15 we got a letter yesterday for him to do them. We knew this because of his age. There are 3 other children,step children, who did not have to do them. I am wondering about timeline after these are done. Medicals are all done.

Does anyone know and can advise me?
Thank you

Reactions: Mass L

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I was wondering if anyone has had to deal with biometrics and their child. My step son is 15 we got a letter yesterday for him to do them. We knew this because of his age. There are 3 other children,step children, who did not have to do them. I am wondering about timeline after these are done. Medicals are all done.

Thank you
I hope someone with experience about this reply you soon. My son is seven so no biometric for him.

Reactions: M5plus

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hello All,

I have applied for sponsorship of my one year old son and got the sponsorship eligibility approval today.

Time Line:
Applied: SEP 23 rd
AOR: 6 th Nov
Sponsorship Eligibility Passed: 14 th Nov

Will it be possible for me to apply visitor visa for my son?
Will visitor visa be accepted while sponsorship application is in progress?

Thanks,
Manoj

Reactions: mumay fort

Family8

Nov 13, 2019

Thank you
Our request for biometrics came the same time as medical, which was April of this year and we are just getting dm made now