+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi,

I had a few more questions.

We are in the process of sending our nomination application to Ontario.

1. Is there a format for the Organization reference letter ? Please share if there is one.
2. How does one pay the fee ? Online through CC ? Does this need to be paid before the application is sent or after ?
3. Once the application is sent to Ontario, can you continue to remain to be in the EE Pool or are you out of it ?
4. I understand we need to send in the documents within 45 days, if it is sent around Christmas, by the 22nd/ 23rd, will it be accepted/ would the office be shut for Christmas ?
5. How much time does the courier guys take to courier the documents, say we use blue dart/ dhl.

regards.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
"Main profile"? Your e-APR is the "main profile". No points are awarded for that work experience so how would it affect your application?

IMO = In My Opinion
thanks a lot Rajkamalmohanram :) I shall take that work experience off.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,

I had a few more questions.

We are in the process of sending our nomination application to Ontario.

1. Is there a format for the Organization reference letter ? Please share if there is one.

No particular format. It just has to have all the details as requested in the application guide.

2. How does one pay the fee ? Online through CC ? Does this need to be paid before the application is sent or after ?

No. You cannot pay through CC. You can pay via certified check/bank draft/money order and this has to be sent along with the application.

3. Once the application is sent to Ontario, can you continue to remain to be in the EE Pool or are you out of it ?

You will be in the pool and until you ACCEPT the nomination sent by Ontario, you can apply to other provinces and accept nominations (if any) from other provinces as well.

4. I understand we need to send in the documents within 45 days, if it is sent around Christmas, by the 22nd/ 23rd, will it be accepted/ would the office be shut for Christmas ?

IMO, the office will be shut. Send it a week before or a week later (Check with your courier company how many times they will attempt re-delivery of the package).

5. How much time does the courier guys take to courier the documents, say we use blue dart/ dhl.

3 days is normal. For other people, it took more than that.

regards.
[/quote]

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad and friends

I have received a request to provide the schedule 4 and schedule 4A forms. I have uploaded the relevant form and now the status is coming "REPLACEMENT PROVIDE". Is it coming correct or it should be PROVIDED?? Kindly help me out or I need to send the mail to CIC?

2nd what is ecas? what is the significance of that?

Thanks in advance Smiley

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Why? Simply, why? I don't see any logic in doing this! The only purpose of a nomination is to get an ITA and when you have already got an ITA and your application is in process, why waste a slot in OINP (which can be used by another deserving candidate) and why waste 1500 CAD?
Dont go with single line, everyone has their own logic, anyways thanks for putting ur words

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jk_indian said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

POF Deposit is only 4.5 months old at the time of PR application.

Opened an FD of the required POF+15%, on the last week of September 2015. The FD account was attached to my Savings account which was opened in 2008, but was idle with negligible balance except for some interest credit in May 2015. Since September, I do transactions with this account.

Last date for applying for PR online is 02-Feb-2016. On 01-Feb-2016, the FD will be around 4.5 only months old.

1. Is CIC very strict about the completion of 6 months?
2. Should I delay my application till the last date to get the statement from bank on 01-Feb-2016, to show the maximum period of funds?
3. Some of the answers in this thread suggests that only the 6 month average balance is what CIC will look for. So is it as simple that I need to put some extra money in the account and make 6 month average greater than the POF amount,and the get the certificate mentioning only this, without showing any statements?
4. Is account opening date mandatory in the bank certificate?

Thanks
It isn't about 6 months. If you can prove that the money belongs exclusively to you and isn't borrowed, you don't need to have had it for 6 months. If you put in more money to increase the average balance, you might have to explain the sources of such funds especially if they amount to a significant (say >20%) of your POF.
Account opening date is required for CIC to confirm that this isn't a recently opened account with borrowed funds.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Asviad,

Request your help. I have submitted my application on 5th December and received following request letter on 9th December.

Dear ...,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
 941xxxxx - Name: this number mentioned on right top of application as UCI number. what I have to do with this number.
 Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form

 Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

What I have to do with this number ? Schedule 4 form I have already filled up and putting explanation for 4A

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kanwar80 said:
Dont go with single line, everyone has their own logic, anyways thanks for putting ur words
"Logic" is something that makes sense. I am sorry if I have hurt you but I did not intend to. As I have said, the only purpose of an nomination is to get an ITA and when you already have one, looking for a nomination did not sound very logical to me, IMHO.

Good luck with your application! All the very best! :)

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Asviad,

Kindly advice. I have been requested to fill Schedule 4. while filling form It has been asked to me mentioned fund in Canadian dollar. I am a three member and in mail application from I have filled up 21000 CAD.. while in bank certificate it has mentioned current balance is 23000 CAD. In schedule form 4 I HAVE MENTIONED 21000 CAD. hope this is ok or will this contradict with bank statement. Please help ?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear Asviad,

Kindly advice. I have been requested to fill Schedule 4. while filling form It has been asked to me mentioned fund in Canadian dollar. I am a three member and in mail application from I have filled up 21000 CAD.. while in bank certificate it has mentioned current balance is 23000 CAD. In schedule form 4 I HAVE MENTIONED 21000 CAD. hope this is ok or will this contradict with bank statement. Please help ?
That should be fine as long as its above the minimum POF.

grimano

Oct 11, 2015
Dear Asivad

I have a University diploma which is neither in English nor French. I have also an english translation of the diploma from the University but it looks more like a certificate and it says there that this is "an english translation of the diploma". I intend to upload both documents for completeness as I am afraid that submitting only one of them would lead to cancellation or refusal (If original diploma only, then lack of translation. If translation only, then lack of original) . Would it be necessary to have the translation notarized?

Thank you as always

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
grimano said:
Dear Asivad

I have a University diploma which is neither in English nor French. I have also an english translation of the diploma from the University but it looks more like a certificate and it says there that this is "an english translation of the diploma". I intend to upload both documents for completeness as I am afraid that submitting only one of them would lead to cancellation or refusal (If original diploma only, then lack of translation. If translation only, then lack of original) . Would it be necessary to have the translation notarized?

Thank you as always
It is always better to get your document translated AND notarized from an authorized translator.

grimano

Oct 11, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
It is always better to get your document translated AND notarized from an authorized translator.
Thanks a lot Raj for your reply!

Asivad, do you share the same opinion? I'm a bit worried as the diploma is in latin and I think it will be difficult to find a latin translator here (I am in a non latin speaking country). The translation has a university seal if that helps.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear Asviad,

Request your help. I have submitted my application on 5th December and received following request letter on 9th December.

Dear ...,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
 941xxxxx - Name: this number mentioned on right top of application as UCI number. what I have to do with this number.
 Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form

 Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

What I have to do with this number ? Schedule 4 form I have already filled up and putting explanation for 4A
UCI is just for reference. You don't have to do anything except submit Schedule 4 and LOE for 4A.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grimano said:
Thanks a lot Raj for your reply!

Asivad, do you share the same opinion? I'm a bit worried as the diploma is in latin and I think it will be difficult to find a latin translator here (I am in a non latin speaking country). The translation has a university seal if that helps.
Though it does appear to be alright given that it is a University issued translation, this would be at the discretion of the assessing officer. Recommend that you try to get a notarized translation.