+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yes, you can write a LOE and mention that your degree was part-time. Write LOEs for any and all exceptions you find in your application.
Hi all

I studied Fast track Diploma program for 2 years in Centennial College in Toronto. However, I graduated with 3 years diploma because I started from the second year.
In this situation, how many points will get extra? 15 points because I studied 2 years or 30 points because I graduated with 3 years diploma program?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi all

I studied Fast track Diploma program for 2 years in Centennial College in Toronto. However, I graduated with 3 years diploma because I started from the second year.
In this situation, how many points will get extra? 15 points because I studied 2 years or 30 points because I graduated with 3 years diploma program?

Thanks
It solely depends on what evaluation you get on your ECA report.

PoPY

Mar 21, 2021
Makes no difference to CRS. Makes a difference to FSW eligibility as you get 5 points for having a Canadian relative.

No harm if you have all documents in place. And no effect on your application if you don't mention your aunt, cousins or any other relatives you might have in Canada.

Same as above topic, I too selected relatives in Canada and find it difficult to prove the relation. If I change anything from the Eligibility section or keep it as it is and submit a LOE?