16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hello Asivad Anac,

Please i need clarification regarding medicals,processing fee and RPRF fee.

For medicals do i need to give my EE profile number at the clinic? if not how will CIC identify medical result sent from the clinic?

Just to be sure,the medical category for EE FSW(outland)is Non-EDE family right?

I reside in South Africa but my daughter lives in Nigeria and she is having her medicals coming Wednesday while mine will be first week of May.
Hope there is no problems with different medical dates as a family?

While filling my application forms post ITA,it asked if i wanted to pay processing fee together with RPRF fee and i clicked no.But i am now considering paying the two together to speed application process. Do i still have a chance of making both payments despite the fact that i answered no initially?

NB- RPRF Fee is paid by principal applicant and spouse right?

Fadl

Oct 4, 2015
Dear Asivad Anac

Requesting your advice on the following matter:

I have submitted my post ITA application on 8 April 2017. I have applied in the skilled worker category under the following NOC codes:

NOC 1111 (primary occupation code)- previous work experience of 2 years and 3 months.
NOC 1112- current job for which the work experience certificate that was issued in March 2017 stated the duration of my experience from October 2014 till date.

Now my query is, in the upcoming months I have to appear for a few exams and hence need to leave my current job in order to study for these exams. If I leave my job now, will this affect my application in anyway?

Highly appreciate your guidance.

Thanks

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dear Asivad anac,

I Need help urgently,
On login on 20th APRIL My application status showed cancelled, MY BG was in progress till few hours ago.

App Status : Your application was cancelled.
All other fields : Na
Final Decision is still showing : Your application is in progress. We will send you message once decision has been made.

MY Timelines,
SINP
AOR: 11 JAn
Medical Passed - 27 Jan
17 April : BG in progress.

20 April : Application cancel

Till now I have not got any email or message from CIC regarding the reason of cancellation.

I also tried calling CIC, they said that they cannot help me since my file is in India. So I had opened a CSE in the IRCC web forum. The next day I got an email saying that there are some changes in your profile. When I logged in the status was cancel only but I got no info regarding why it was cancelled or an email from CIC stating that my application is cancelled.
Then the following evening I got a reply from IRCC :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application number E00****** was cancelled and replaced by application number EP00******.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

So I again asked them how can I check the status, they just replied to contact through web forum . Again I raised a CSE and got a stupid reply from them which is not even the case I explained them after 8 days.

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to modify the information you provided in the online profile after you have been found ineligible or if your Invitation to Apply (ITA) has expired.

I didn't make any changes on the first hand, they cancelled my application and replaced with a new one and now I don't know the status.

All your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Techpacman

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
techpacman said:
Dear Asivad anac,

I Need help urgently,
On login on 20th APRIL My application status showed cancelled, MY BG was in progress till few hours ago.

App Status : Your application was cancelled.
All other fields : Na
Final Decision is still showing : Your application is in progress. We will send you message once decision has been made.

MY Timelines,
SINP
AOR: 11 JAn
Medical Passed - 27 Jan
17 April : BG in progress.

20 April : Application cancel

Till now I have not got any email or message from CIC regarding the reason of cancellation.

I also tried calling CIC, they said that they cannot help me since my file is in India. So I had opened a CSE in the IRCC web forum. The next day I got an email saying that there are some changes in your profile. When I logged in the status was cancel only but I got no info regarding why it was cancelled or an email from CIC stating that my application is cancelled.
Then the following evening I got a reply from IRCC :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application number E00****** was cancelled and replaced by application number EP00******.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

So I again asked them how can I check the status, they just replied to contact through web forum . Again I raised a CSE and got a stupid reply from them which is not even the case I explained them after 8 days.

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to modify the information you provided in the online profile after you have been found ineligible or if your Invitation to Apply (ITA) has expired.

I didn't make any changes on the first hand, they cancelled my application and replaced with a new one and now I don't know the status.

All your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Techpacman
When this shows, its their mistake, they have to make another file for your app.

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hello everyone,,

i need a help in doubt regarding my father's name in my application.

On my educational documents my father's name has different spelling no surname so ECA do not have it as they assessed my degrees and certificates and added that name only on the ECA. because my father changed his name spelling and added surname officially few years ago and my parents applied for my passport when i was minor so my passport has my father's name with new spelling and surname.

Now should i explain this conflict of name in LOE? will it cause any issue in future?

Also does the old ineligible EE profile counted as previous applications in personal detail form?

please help guys..

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
astralsource said:
When this shows, its their mistake, they have to make another file for your app.
Thanks for your reply. Could you please guide me for the further steps that I need to take now?

Karty

Mar 22, 2016
Hi I have received RCMP request. Please see the below message I got from CIC.

Date: May 21, 2017

My UCI: XXXXXXXX Application: XXXXXXXXXX

Dear my Name:xxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Spouse UCI XXXXXXX - My Spouse name:

If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check. Please provide a Canadian certified criminal record check for yourself. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP “Criminal Record Check”. You will find the link below.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/index-eng.htm

As per the mail, they have indicated RCMP check only for my wife.

The "RCMP check required" row in the checklist page (see Screenshot #1) shows under my name and also "upload a file" (see Screenshot #2) page shows my name instead of my wife's name. Is that normal? Do you guys think that I should upload my RCMP Check?

Screenshot #1:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0n88zmx6f2dlv2x/Screenshot1.png?dl=0

Screenshot #2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zd4odjlt5f3ww9/screenshot2.png?dl=0

Thanks in advance

pri07

Jun 19, 2017
Hi Asivad Anac,

I have a query :
I have 4 years Bachelors degree in BE and I am planning to persue 1 year post graduate diploma .
Will it help me to choose option of selecting "Two or more degrees, diplomas, certificates. One must be program of 3 or more years. " and boost my education and skill transferability score. ?

I am planning to persue 1 year post graduate diploma from IGNOU.

Thanks

Fadl

Oct 4, 2015
Dear Asivad Anac

Requesting your advice on the following matter:

My AOR is 8 April 2017, Medical passed and IP1 on 9 June 2017, NA since 14 June 2017.

For proof of fund I have shown fixed deposits, savings certificates and bank balances in my two accounts i.e. salary and savings accounts maintained with two different banks. The total balance of my fixed deposits covers more than the required fund.

Now my query is, I want to transfer all of the balance on my salary account to my savings account. If I execute this transfer, will this affect my application in anyway?

Highly appreciate your guidance.

Thanks

lions

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello Asivad Anac,

I have a query regarding express entry marks; as per calculation my marks should be 989 (which i calculate directly on my EE profile manually); and the sub category marks are also adding up to 989. but the express entry Overall Score shows 944 on EE profile page. a deduction 45. it's confusing me where the number are getting deducted. or on what basis ? And did not received any notification or message from cic for this deduction.

I have also sent a query to technical department of cic; but if you could answer this would be a great help.

Thank you

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Asivad

I have to file the CSE and you have provided the link i.e

Use this link for generic CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

As i am from India(punjab), so hopefully my VO will be NDVO or the Chandigarh VO and the links for those are below.

1.Link of Chandigarh Canadian High commission:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=chandigarh
2. Link of New Delhi High commission:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Kindly help me that on which link should i file the CSE or can i go ahead and file on all three links.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Dear Asivad,

I submitted my application on 2nd July 2017. I am the primary applicant and my husband is the dependent. Today I realised after reading on various forums that in the education (diploma/degrees) tab, I should have uploaded digital copies of my bachelors and masters degrees as well. Whereas I had just uploaded my WES report and IELTS scorecard. I also read that this has been the reason for rejection in lot of cases.
Upon further reasearch, I found out that I could raise CSE using this link - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

OR should I use country specific link. I have applied from India under express entry and my VO might be Delhi.

I plan to do that tomorrow morning first thing after getting my and my husband's degrees scanned.

I have few questions and your guidance will certainly help:

1. Do you think this will help considering that its been 16 days already that I submitted my application? Is this the best way to go about and have some hope
2. Do i scan the 4 degrees (2 for me and 2 for my husband) in a single file and upload in a single CSE?
3. This will be added to my already uploaded education document (WES report and IELTS score card) OR replace that?

Thanks in advance. I am fearing rejection because of this silly miss and this seems to be my only hope.

beetee

Jul 17, 2017
Hello Asivad,
I have some cash deposited by my Mother in Law in my Indian bank account. I am going to use this in my POF. For this i would need to show gift needs and such supporting documents. However some people are suggesting to move the cash in my account to FD's and then show the FD certificate alone. In the case of FD's will CIC not ask for the source of funds?

Besides, my FD is going to be relatively new. I am not sure how CIC will not ask for Source of Funds for FD's and ask the source of funds for cash in the bank account?

Can you please help !
How did you later sort it out?

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
No LoE required. You don't need to provide high school information under Education history as you have a Bachelors degree.
But, would it be a problem if I mention my high school education in EE profile as I have not completed it in last ten years and I won't be able to mention it anywhere in personal history section while filling e APR, as I have heard that you are only able to put info for last ten years .

I am claiming points for my Ph.D.

Please help me