+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Sorry Asivad and other seniors, if you have seen this message posted a second time. Please help decide if my case has been rejected.

I submitted my eAPR on Feb 28, 2017, and on Mar 6 I found a page of my audit report was missing to upload, so I sent a CSE form and added back the missing page. Actually as the page was neither in English or French, and the whole report had been translated into English in full and notarised, if I didn't add it back, it wouldn't cause trouble in reading the audit report in English.

On Mar 16, I got an email as below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to modify the information you provided in the online profile after you have been found ineligible or if your Invitation to Apply (ITA) has expired.

We invite you to submit a new profile if you wish to return to the pool of candidates.

We would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Then I checked my online profile status as of now, which read:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents Not applicable
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wonder what it is going on and what I can do. Please help.

Mar 21, 2017
Dream line india pvt ltd

Asivad Anac said:
A cursory google search reveals that this is a fairly new immigration shop who might or might not be successful at landing your husband a Canadian job opportunity. Nothing on their website reveals any kind of specialization or 'secret' ingredient which differentiates them from most other immigration shops. Plus if they are the cheapest option, that is strange in itself. Any organization which can 'guarantee' job interviews in the Canadian marketplace leading to the elusive LMIA would be charging in thousands of dollars because of the demand-supply gap. I won't recommend this agency but its your call.
Hi seniors, I got a call from the same company promising about job assistance. Has anyone used their service before? Are they reliable? Please suggest.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
bhargavimuthalagu said:
Hi seniors, I got a call from the same company promising about job assistance. Has anyone used their service before? Are they reliable? Please suggest.
I would not bet on that mate.

May 3, 2016
Hello,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this forum for the immense help and support, they have provided to other members like me.
Like numerous other people, a lot of my doubts were cleared after reading the threads where people had replied to queries similar to mine.
I have another query, which has given me sleepless nights and I am really worried nowadays instead of rejoicing and planning for the future.
My application for express entry PR has been “approved and closed” on the MyCIC portal and I have received the passport visa stamped and COPR.
Recently, while photocopying all my necessary documents, I noticed that in the Ontario Nomination Certificate, everything else is perfect but the "JOB VALIDATION CODE" has been mentioned as "AAA" (3 Digits) instead of "0AAA" as it is a 4 digit code. There was a truncated zero typo. I had attached the same nomination certificate along with other documents under the LOE placeholder, but I did not receive any request for changing this error whatsoever.
I have checked the copy of my nomination application form and in that the “Job Code” was mentioned absolutely correctly by me while submitting the application.
I was able to login to the Job Bank all this while and had no problems.

So, I would be really grateful if someone shall guide me through the procedure to follow in this case, if at all it is required as the application is already approved and is there a way to check whether IRCC/Ontario have entered the correct values at their end for the same.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Canada_Express said:
Hello,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this forum for the immense help and support, they have provided to other members like me.
Like numerous other people, a lot of my doubts were cleared after reading the threads where people had replied to queries similar to mine.
I have another query, which has given me sleepless nights and I am really worried nowadays instead of rejoicing and planning for the future.
My application for express entry PR has been “approved and closed” on the MyCIC portal and I have received the passport visa stamped and COPR.
Recently, while photocopying all my necessary documents, I noticed that in the Ontario Nomination Certificate, everything else is perfect but the "JOB VALIDATION CODE" has been mentioned as "AAA" (3 Digits) instead of "0AAA" as it is a 4 digit code. There was a truncated zero typo. I had attached the same nomination certificate along with other documents under the LOE placeholder, but I did not receive any request for changing this error whatsoever.
I have checked the copy of my nomination application form and in that the “Job Code” was mentioned absolutely correctly by me while submitting the application.
I was able to login to the Job Bank all this while and had no problems.

So, I would be really grateful if someone shall guide me through the procedure to follow in this case, if at all it is required as the application is already approved and is there a way to check whether IRCC/Ontario have entered the correct values at their end for the same.
If you have already got your COPR, then there is nothing to worry about. All you need now to finish the process is the COPR and your passport at teh time of landing. Relax and enjoy the moment and plan you trip to Canada.

3idiots

Mar 19, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I've question on declaring other names post ITA. My old passport used to have my full name in given name field and last name as blank. I read so many posts on this forum of having issues with blank surname. Hence, I updated my passport by correctly splitting my first and last name.

Old passport:
First/Given Name: XXXXX YYYYY
Last Name: Blank

New Passport:
First/Given Name: XXXXX
Last Name: YYYYY

Technically there's no change in my name, however, I'm still confused whether I need to declare name per old passport in the "Other Name" field.

Thanks in advance!

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
My nomination certificate ends in a week
What happened if i got rejected after its expired?!!!
Its been with IRCC for four months and no update yet!

Any ideas on extending nomination certificates?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi guys
My nomination certificate ends in a week
What happened if i got rejected after its expired?!!!
Its been with IRCC for four months and no update yet!

Any ideas on extending nomination certificates?
If you have submitted your e-APR, you have nothing to worry about. Expiry of nomination certificate doesn't have any effect on your PR application.

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you have submitted your e-APR, you have nothing to worry about. Expiry of nomination certificate doesn't have any effect on your PR application.
Hi Raj,
What if they reject me in this stage?

How can I re-apply?

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
In my gcma notes last thing mentioned is
Transferred to GB
Can any one explain what is that?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi Raj,
What if they reject me in this stage?

How can I re-apply?
Why do you think your application is going to be rejected? Unless you have something to hide, I don't see why you have to get so worked up. Have a little optimism - As long as your documents are okay and you are not a criminal (or have a criminal past), don't worry too much!

To answer your question, if you can reapply or not depends on the reason of rejection. If its because of missing docs or other minor reasons (including NOC mismatch), you can reapply right away (you should get another ITA and submit eAPR again). If you are refused because of misrepresentation, you cannot reapply for the next 5 years.

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Why do you think your application is going to be rejected? Unless you have something to hide, I don't see why you have to get so worked up. Have a little optimism - As long as your documents are okay and you are not a criminal (or have a criminal past), don't worry too much!

To answer your question, if you can reapply or not depends on the reason of rejection. If its because of missing docs or other minor reasons (including NOC mismatch), you can reapply right away (you should get another ITA and submit eAPR again). If you are refused because of misrepresentation, you cannot reapply for the next 5 years.
I am worried because of one missing affidavit that's all!
How Can I re-apply if Nomination expires in less than week from now?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOCANADA92 said:
In that case you would have to go to nominating province and request them extension of certificate, they may ask for the communication from IRCC with rejection reason.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
GOCANADA92 said:
What affidavit did you miss in the application?

May 3, 2016
Hot2Cold said:
If you have already got your COPR, then there is nothing to worry about. All you need now to finish the process is the COPR and your passport at teh time of landing. Relax and enjoy the moment and plan you trip to Canada.
Thank you so much for replying to my query and I am glad the response is a positive and there is nothing to worry about . I am really happy and relieved now :)
I was initially worried whether I might have to face any adverse situation in future due to this error , and whether it is only a typo or a critical error? (Seems like a typo as all other information is correct and the job code is a 4 digit code and not 3, which was written due to typo)
Is it possible for errors like these or something else to go unnoticed till COPR stage , or I guess they might have rectified the information if incorrect at their end ?