+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
jtoc said:
Hello all!

With improved ielts, I am expecting ITA in coming draws. Could someone kindly clear my following confusions as regards EOI application?

1. I have mentioned work-ex for my spouse. I guess it doesn't carry any points. Should I retain it in the form or take it off? considering issues in getting reference letters.

I don't remember whether you have to include history of your spouse. You do not have to include spouse work history for points. However, you have to include your spouse work history when the question asked you about your spouse's previous history in the past 10 years.

2. I have also mentioned about relatives in Canada (Spouse's Uncle). Should I retain it in the form or take it off? considering issues in getting proof for the same and unnecessarily taking favours from relatives? (want to save it for when we land there Wink )

You do not have to include relatives for points.

3. I have only mentioned my current employment details (> 6 years, and therefore maxed out on points). Hope that is okay? Would I need to give reference letters for previous employments also once I get the ITA?

You do not have to include all work history for points. Again, you have to state your previous work history in your personal history section (which asks about your history in the past 10 years).

4. Is it okay to change the application form several times? Do they keep a record of it and might use it against you in finally giving PR?

It is fine to change. Many people change in this forum.

5. Once I get ITA, the docs are to be submitted in hard copy OR scanned & uploaded?

Uploaded and you may be asked to provide hard copy later.

6. After submission of required docs, approx how much time does it take for them to revert with the PR stamping?

CIC aims to clear an application within 6 months.

7. Can I show 'proof of funds' in PF statement?

Yes, but it will be better to have official letters from the bank regarding your balance (your final balance at least), PLUS personal finance statements.

Many thanks in advance!!

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Hi Seniors,

I received a request for additional docs regarding my traval history.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

Is this normal? Should I just fill in the form with information I provided for post-ITA forms.

The request asks for date, month and year, but the form only provides month and year. What should I do?

Thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
jianxia15 said:
Hi Seniors,

I received a request for additional docs regarding my traval history.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

Is this normal? Should I just fill in the form with information I provided for post-ITA forms.

The request asks for date, month and year, but the form only provides month and year. What should I do?

Thanks.
Submit the form with an annexure which has the dates as well.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
CImmi said:
How can I contact Asivad? If possible can I have his personal contact number
You know he's just a regular person and not a lawyer? I don't think he wants people calling him.

SCC

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
kryt0n said:
You know he's just a regular person and not a lawyer? I don't think he wants people calling him.
But no one like Asivad though. If you email him, he will respond for sure

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
confusion about photo requirements:In the generated checklist the digital photo requirement is 35mm x 45mm (Standard passport size).
420pixels x 540pixels. However, I was just checking the general information they have on the documents needed after ITA.
It says 50mm x 70mm.Anyone can clarify?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Monzur said:
confusion about photo requirements:In the generated checklist the digital photo requirement is 35mm x 45mm (Standard passport size).
420pixels x 540pixels. However, I was just checking the general information they have on the documents needed after ITA.
It says 50mm x 70mm.Anyone can clarify?
The former is for your e-APR and the latter is for your PR card (post PPR/landing).

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The former is for your e-APR and the latter is for your PR card (post PPR/landing).
I must admit this is really confusing.There are couple of pdfs out there, first one doesn't specific mentions the purpose. However second one mentions about PR
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/photospecs-e.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kamy said:
I must admit this is really confusing.There are couple of pdfs out there, first one doesn't specific mentions the purpose. However second one mentions about PR
Don't get confused. Check the instructions in the e-APR.

Digital Photo - The final frame size of the photo should be at least 35mm x 45mm. The photograph must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders. The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm. The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540. The final size of the image should not be less than 60KB. The file should be submitted in JPEG format.
Link --> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832

Use the above photo specifications for e-APR.

adeelcis

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi All,

I and my wife have a Canadian PR but we are currently outside Canada. My wife is expecting a baby in March 2017 and we can not move to Canada due to my wife health complications.

I want to know the process of new born child sponsorship.

Also i want to move Canada in June 2017 with my wife and child. Is it possible to get visit visa for my new born child.

Kindly guide me in this regard

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
adeelcis said:
Hi All,

I and my wife have a Canadian PR but we are currently outside Canada. My wife is expecting a baby in March 2017 and we can not move to Canada due to my wife health complications.

I want to know the process of new born child sponsorship.

Also i want to move Canada in June 2017 with my wife and child. Is it possible to get visit visa for my new born child.

Kindly guide me in this regard
Answered here -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-question-on-express-entryi-will-try-to-answer-t264497.0.html;msg5748279#msg5748279