+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for caregivers who applied under the HCCP and HSWP in 2020

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I’ve been here in Canada since 2018, but I never met anyone who got their PR who are not professional engineer, IT, or rich people who spent so much money for their PR even without Canadian experience. Those in express entry are rich, intelligent, or high professional like doctors. If you’re not like them, sorry but I have to pop your bubbles.

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Thank you twinkleberry for your sharing. I have the same understanding as yours. I think right now I would just prefer to stay positive and pray for the best. If it is really meant for a person, it will be granted in God's perfect timing no matter what. His ways are just incredibly mysterious, anything can happen under the sun. Especially this time of pandemic.
Exactly!!
What God cannot do, doesn't exist. Positivity and lots of prayers is what we all need.
PR or work permit, My aim is to move to Canada. Even if granted work permit, the assurance is there that on completing 24months work experience PR will follow.
Do you know some students spend thousands of dollars and still return back to their countries because they couldn't get jobs that will facilitate PR for them.
We should b thankful and stay positive.

• Love
Reactions: kikstaroxy and roye

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I’ve been here in Canada since 2018, but I never met anyone who got their PR who are not professional engineer, IT, or rich people who spent so much money for their PR even without Canadian experience. Those in express entry are rich, intelligent, or high professional like doctors. If you’re not like them, sorry but I have to pop your bubbles.
No bubbles to burst here...My brother just got PR..he's not rich and he's been in canada since 2017. Express entry applicants only need to show settlement funds if they don't have job offers. Infact, the fees they pay is exactly the same we paid except the work permit fees. The only way u spend more is if you engage consultants, many of who charge nothing less than $5,000.
The Canadian immigration system is one of the easiest to navigate in the world.. go and look at the UK, USA or Australia immigration system and see how hard it is for an individual to apply by themselves.
What you need is information to help you position or package an application that is successful and Canada made all of that information available on their website so that individuals can apply by themselves without having to pay a fortune to consultants. So if anyone decides to pay consultants, u can't blame Canada for that.
Again, Canada is looking for high quality immigrants, to contribute to their economy....so if you're rich..you should be looking at entrepreneur or business immigration, if youre a highly skilled person (doctors, engineers, managers etc)...express entry should be your target. There's even a part of express entry for semi skilled or trades people's eg carpenters, vocational nurses etc. As long as what you're bringing to the table (your vocation) is in demand in Canada and you have a job offer or proof of funds, you will be approved for immigration, it has nothing to do with being rich.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Exactly!!
What God cannot do, doesn't exist. Positivity and lots of prayers is what we all need.
PR or work permit, My aim is to move to Canada. Even if granted work permit, the assurance is there that on completing 24months work experience PR will follow.
Do you know some students spend thousands of dollars and still return back to their countries because they couldn't get jobs that will facilitate PR for them.
We should b thankful and stay positive.
Yes, different colors of experiences and history to tell, but what matters most is our faith, there are just things we just cannot control and leaving it all up to God is the most we can do at this time. We did our part, Im pretty confident that He will do the rest for us. Time of submission is not just of the eseence, completeness of documents/exemptions of requirements, eligibility, etc. There are a lot to scrutinize, but the final decision comes from above.
Even the busiest road was stopped by Him in just a snap of a pandemic, no mountains are too high when it rains or snows. Yet, at the end of the day, a blue sky and a new beginning will still show up.☝

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
No bubbles to burst here...My brother just got PR..he's not rich and he's been in canada since 2017. Express entry applicants only need to show settlement funds if they don't have job offers. Infact, the fees they pay is exactly the same we paid except the work permit fees. The only way u spend more is if you engage consultants, many of who charge nothing less than $5,000.
The Canadian immigration system is one of the easiest to navigate in the world.. go and look at the UK, USA or Australia immigration system and see how hard it is for an individual to apply by themselves.
What you need is information to help you position or package an application that is successful and Canada made all of that information available on their website so that individuals can apply by themselves without having to pay a fortune to consultants. So if anyone decides to pay consultants, u can't blame Canada for that.
Oh that’s good. May I ask why you didn’t try the express entry or do exactly what your brother did? Because I think it’s much easier than HCCP.
Your brother got the PR after staying here since 2017? I bet your brother is intelligent and professional engineer or doctor?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
One of the easiest way to have a PR without experience and spending money is thru spousal sponsorship. My brother in law got here thru that. No sweat at all!

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
If someone can

Oh that’s good. May I ask why you didn’t try the express entry or do exactly what your brother did? Because I think it’s much easier than HCCP.
Your brother got the PR after staying here since 2017? I bet your brother is intelligent and professional engineer or doctor?
I am a bachelor's degree holder, so, you can say I'm also intelligent and a professional (infact in some Canadian provinces, my profession requires registration)

The point I have been trying to make with the express entry talk is that...everyone has a pathway that is best suited to their profile, qualifications, age and work experience.
Like I said earlier..there's also a portion of express entry meant for semi skilled immigrants..it's not just for highly skilled people.
No immigration pathway is without its own problems, so you can't say the express entry is easier than the caregiver pathway.

The basic to all of the pathways is you must be able to pay for your application fees and if they require proof of financial ability or settlement funds, you must be able to provide it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: roye

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
The point I have been trying to make with the express entry talk is that...everyone has a pathway that is best suited to their profile, qualifications, age and work experience.
Like I said earlier..there's also a portion of express entry meant for semi skilled immigrants..it's not just for highly skilled people.
No immigration pathway is without its own problems, so you can't say the express entry is easier than the caregiver pathway.
Thanks for your explanation. I will just believe if I heard even only one good news from someone in HCCP pilot from outside Canada who got his PR this year.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
You will...and it will be ME. LOLL
Amen!!!!
dont get me wrong. I have faith in God. I know that He has many ways for Him to give me the PR.It could be thru spousal sponsorship, or normal pathway of HCCP, or the government would suddenly grant PR for Filipino Nurses to help in fighting COVID. I also don’t limit God.
keep that faith! Oftentimes, God is not only moved by our needs, but with our Faith.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I must agree with you, your brother in law must have done the best and right thing for his situation. As all applications are case to case basis. Only a person, has the right to pick the kind of pathway most suitable for him/her with no questions ask. I should say too that caregiver pathway and other pathways have its own battles, if you are not physically and mentally prepared it will be more challenging. Caregivers are intelligent too and professionals, not to mention probably nurses or teachers who chose this pathway that might contribute to related-work experince for latter plans.

I believe this forum is made to strengthen one another and contribute to the positivity. We are all facing the same predicaments, lifting one another is rather helpful. The reality is given, let us support one another.

Kudos to you Twinkleberry and to everyone who is keeping their faith to the strongest.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I must agree with you, your brother in law must have done the best and right thing for his situation. As all applications are case to case basis. Only a person, has the right to pick the kind of pathway most suitable for him/her with no questions ask. I should say too that caregiver pathway and other pathways have its own battles, if you are not physically and mentally prepared it will be more challenging. Caregivers are intelligent too and professionals, not to mention probably nurses or teachers who chose this pathway that might contribute to related-work experince for latter plans.

I believe this forum is made to strengthen one another and contribute to the positivity. We are all facing the same predicaments, lifting one another is rather helpful. The reality is given, let us support one another.

Kudos to you Twinkleberry and to everyone who is keeping their faith to the strongest.
I mean brother. Sorry i got confused twinkleberry

Reactions: Twinkleberry

roye

Jan 13, 2021

*experience