Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi.. I am in the same situation

My Parent application submitted on 8 Mar 2018
Medical request received on 1 May 2018
Medical done 8 May 2018
Medical Passed 14 May 2018

My parents have submitted their passport when they applied paper application... How long it takes for final approval?
It could take between a couple of weeks to a month, if all goes well. Currently, India visa offices are experiencing high volumes of applications and that can slow the processing time a bit

KAVYA123

Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-216
File Transfer...
07-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Interview........
HOPE SO NOT
Passport Req..
HOPE SO SOON
It could take between a couple of weeks to a month, if all goes well. Currently, India visa offices are experiencing high volumes of applications and that can slow the processing time a bit
Thanks for quick reply

aiindrea

Nov 2, 2017
Hi I wanna ask some questions about supervisa of parents. My mom is the main applicant and they received a letter for passport request under my mother’s name but no letter of PPR for my father. and they submitted their passports already at VFS Cebu. However, the VFS called my mother earlier and was asking for the approval letter of my father (which they didnt receive). and I checked their account but no letter for father. What are we going to do? I hope u could help me. thank you so much.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi I wanna ask some questions about supervisa of parents. My mom is the main applicant and they received a letter for passport request under my mother’s name but no letter of PPR for my father. and they submitted their passports already at VFS Cebu. However, the VFS called my mother earlier and was asking for the approval letter of my father (which they didnt receive). and I checked their account but no letter for father. What are we going to do? I hope u could help me. thank you so much.
VFS Cebu won't forward your dad's passport to the Manila visa office without his passport request letter.

It's is quite normal to have applicants receive passport requests at different times. If processing has passed the IRCC published time, you can send a Case Specific Enquiry/web form + email to the Manila VO to request for an early decision

aiindrea

Nov 2, 2017
VFS Cebu won't forward your dad's passport to the Manila visa office without his passport request letter.

It's is quite normal to have applicants receive passport requests at different times. If processing has passed the IRCC published time, you can send a Case Specific Enquiry/web form + email to the Manila VO to request for an early decision
thank you very much for your reply, Bryanna. I appreciate it ☺

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
its been almost 15 days for my fatherafter clearing medical is it wise to wait or should I send cse so they could send stamps passports please help thanks

Krisha8182

May 20, 2018
Super visa 2018 I was appaly my mom with up front medical online application 2018march 30 but May 15 I got request my mom scan colour passport copy I don’t no why share pls

DavEd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Super visa 2018 I was appaly my mom with up front medical online application 2018march 30 but May 15 I got request my mom scan colour passport copy I don’t no why share pls
Unfortunately like others have said on your other posts on other threads, why the visa office has requested this is only known to them...

You should also note that visa offices can request any documents they believe are necessary to process an application.....

My mum was asked to produce a Police Clearance Certificate... and we just provided it and she got her visa valid till the expiry of her passport...

So in a nutshell... juss comply with any request that comes from the visa office...it is for your benefit after all...

Reactions: Krisha8182

Krisha8182

May 20, 2018
Unfortunately like others have said on your other posts on other threads, why the visa office has requested this is only known to them...

You should also note that visa offices can request any documents they believe are necessary to process an application.....

My mum was asked to produce a Police Clearance Certificate... and we just provided it and she got her visa valid till the expiry of her passport...

So in a nutshell... juss comply with any request that comes from the visa office...it is for your benefit after all...
Thanks so you do youthink it is positive response to get visa ??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
When I submit my mom application I was send black and white passport copy may be they want to compare ??
Not sure why you're asking the same questions on multiple threads, multiple times.

It's easy to simply send the color scan of her passport and then take things as they come

Krisha8182

May 20, 2018
Got passport request May 22