+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa after further medical request

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok. So I need to do Case specific enquiry separately for my both parents.
Yes, separate CSEs to the relevant visa office that processes super visas/TRVs for your parents' territory.

Do you have email address where i can send my document.
Where have they applied from?

Not yet medical request. Its just showing application in progress.
I'm pretty sure that up until now your parents' applications are not being processed as super visas

sngr09

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hi @Bryanna , I got update from vfs . But I couldn’t get tracking number. I tried tracking id that I had but no record found on blue dart .here is the update
Visa application, tracking ID No.********* – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 15/05/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna , I got update from vfs . But I couldn’t get tracking number. I tried tracking id that I had but no record found on blue dart .here is the update
Visa application, tracking ID No.********* – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 15/05/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
Don't worry about the tracking on the Blue Dart website. It's a hit and miss at the best of times for passport deliveries.

Your mom can expect the passport delivery the next day after receiving this email, if she lives in a metro/city, morning/around early afternoon

Reactions: sngr09

yyc1865

Feb 17, 2018
Yes, separate CSEs to the relevant visa office that processes super visas/TRVs for your parents' territory.

Where have they applied from?

I'm pretty sure that up until now your parents' applications are not being processed as super visas

How can I find out which one is my visa office? I don't know because I applied online.

yyc1865

Feb 17, 2018
Their applications could be processed by either CHD or NDVO. Best to send CSEs and emails to both these visa offices
Ok. I am trying to do Case Specific enquiry. Can you check it? Is it correct?

Type of application/enquiry (required) :
Temporary Residence (applied online)

Type of application/enquiry (continued) :
Temporary Residence (applied online) -Visitor record

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok. I am trying to do Case Specific enquiry. Can you check it? Is it correct?

Type of application/enquiry (required) :
Temporary Residence (applied online)
This is correct.

Type of application/enquiry (continued) :
Temporary Residence (applied online) -Visitor record
Incorrect. Not sure how you're seeing this

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
That's the best that was possible :):)

Basically, they cancelled her previous TRV counterfoil which was also valid until her passport expiry.... and issued the PG-1 valid until passport expiry. Perfect!

The big must-remember point:
She must request the officer at the POE to let her know if she is allowed to stay for up to two years on the initial entry on this new PG-1.... and she must have the 2-year date put on her passport
Hi Bryanna, thanks for all your help, my mom is coming here next week :) .
I wanted to ask you one thing though and this is not regarding supervisa so please forgive if i shouldnt be posting here: if i am fortunate enough and she does get 2 year stay, still i do need to apply to sponsor her next year in jan 2019. i have checked the document checklist for parent sponsorship and the forms but still i wanted to ask you if you recollect there is any document (for instance her birth certificate-- even though i think only mine birth cert is required which names her as mother) that would be required from my mom's end for the sponsorship application (since she would be here with me i am just thinking in advance about any document that i might need from her while submitting the online form to show interest in parent sponsorship or if lucky enough then further in the actual application). Please let me know. and thank so much once again for all your help.

KAVYA123

Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-216
File Transfer...
07-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Interview........
HOPE SO NOT
Passport Req..
HOPE SO SOON
Hello,

I've applied for my parent's visa, below is my timeline. How long will it take for Approval?

Paper Application applied: 8 March 2018
Medical request: 1 May 2018
Medical done: 8 May 2018
Medical Passed: 14 May 2018

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna, thanks for all your help, my mom is coming here next week :) .
I'm happy I could help. Glad your mom can be with you for much longer time :):)

I wanted to ask you one thing though and this is not regarding supervisa so please forgive if i shouldnt be posting here: if i am fortunate enough and she does get 2 year stay, still i do need to apply to sponsor her next year in jan 2019.
Yes, if you want to sponsor her for a PGP PR, you will need to apply in January 2019. Your mom's super visa will continue to remain valid + she won't have to return to India even when her PGP PR is in progress. It is called dual intent.

i have checked the document checklist for parent sponsorship and the forms but still i wanted to ask you if you recollect there is any document (for instance her birth certificate-- even though i think only mine birth cert is required which names her as mother) that would be required from my mom's end for the sponsorship application (since she would be here with me i am just thinking in advance about any document that i might need from her while submitting the online form to show interest in parent sponsorship or if lucky enough then further in the actual application). Please let me know. and thank so much once again for all your help.
You need to provide your birth certificate as proof of relationship as the sponsor. Not your mom's birth certificate. Her passport will be considered as the official proof for her date of birth. Don't worry about this

KAVYA123

Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-216
File Transfer...
07-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Interview........
HOPE SO NOT
Passport Req..
HOPE SO SOON
Hi Bryanna,
I know you answered that but just to clear my confusion too.
My Mother application submitted on Jan 23rd
Medical request received on Feb 7th
Medical done on Feb 15th
Till then I am waiting for PPR although medical result shows “passed “ on her application status .
Is this something I should worried about now as many ppl here, received PPR right after 1 week of their Medical test . Please advise .
Hi.. I am in the same situation

My Parent application submitted on 8 Mar 2018
Medical request received on 1 May 2018
Medical done 8 May 2018
Medical Passed 14 May 2018

My parents have submitted their passport when they applied paper application... How long it takes for final approval?