+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

koeri

Nov 6, 2019
those who received AIPs, have you also applied for your spouses? either touristic or open work permit?

Nedaaaaaa

Aug 14, 2020
I would have liked to start classes online. I was thinking that I can continue working and study at the same time and have some saving for next terms. Then I read in the forum that two people got refusal just few days after they received their AIP based on their eligibility which made me really worried. I’m not sure what’s the right choice if they can easily reject us on second stage ....

Reactions: koeri

aycorek

Mar 16, 2020
I would have liked to start classes online. I was thinking that I can continue working and study at the same time and have some saving for next terms. Then I read in the forum that two people got refusal just few days after they received their AIP based on their eligibility which made me really worried. I’m not sure what’s the right choice if they can easily reject us on second stage ....

In which forum did you read refusal of 2nd stage of student visa ? They will check below three to approve visa. I also read that any student visa will not be rejected amid coronavirus. If any concern arises, instead of rejecting, they will probably send an e-mail to reupload or provide some documents.

Medical examination (N/A for Turkey)
Police-Security certificate
Biometrics

Last edited:

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
The person got rejected for the second stage was because the student differed from fall to winter 21 intake. And then he/she received an AIP. So AIP followed with a rejection as AIP is only for fall mostly and not for winter intake. So don’t worry

Reactions: Nedaaaaaa

Nedaaaaaa

Aug 14, 2020
In which forum did you read refusal of 2nd stage of student visa ? They will check below three to approve visa. I also read that any student visa will not be rejected amid coronavirus. If any concern arises, instead of rejecting, they will probably send an e-mail to reupload or provide some documents.

Medical examination (N/A for Turkey)
Police-Security certificate
Biometrics
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/got-rejection-after-receiving-aip.700557/
However it appears it happened because he deferred his intake to Winter