+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejection after receiving AIP

Kashif01

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
So one of my friends from Pakistan got his AIP on 14 August and received refusal today 31 August. How can it be possible and one of the reasons was purpose of visit which is checked in eligibility stage so what the heck is going on IRCC gone nuts.
Complete application medical passed, biometrics done..
Applied for masters program at Windsor uni under sds.
Refusal
https://ibb.co/TkccsL9
AIP
https://ibb.co/xFz1g8M

Last edited:

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
So one of my friends from pak got his AIP on 14 August and received refusal today 31 August. How can it be possible and one of the reasons was purpose of visit which is checked in eligibility stage so what the heck is going on IRCC gone nuts
Now, this is depressing and frustrating!!
And yes purpose of visit would be checked during the eligibility criteria.
Only things which can lead to refusal in Stage 2 are :- Medicals, Criminality record, Fraudulent documents, not answered questions truthfully in the Forms.

This is what I've thought all this while and now comes this.

I'm really very dubious of starting my course online with an AIP now cuz refusing SP for Purpose of Visit (that too in 2nd stage) is just an absurd reason, if u ask me.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
So one of my friends from pak got his AIP on 14 August and received refusal today 31 August. How can it be possible and one of the reasons was purpose of visit which is checked in eligibility stage so what the heck is going on IRCC gone nuts
Did he defer to Winter after the AIP or he was planning to start on Fall?

Mjk43891

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Now, this is depressing and frustrating!!
And yes purpose of visit would be checked during the eligibility criteria.
Only things which can lead to refusal in Stage 2 are :- Medicals, Criminality record, Fraudulent documents, not answered questions truthfully in the Forms.

This is what I've thought all this while and now comes this.

I'm really very dubious of starting my course online with an AIP now!!
Absolutely , really giving second thoughts about online classes now with AIP

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Wow! This is very shocking. They gave four reasons as well, which seems so strange.