+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hello,

I am from Turkey, I have applied on June 23 and gave by biometrics on July 24.

Concurrently, applied for my spouse, for a tourist visa in the same application.

Status are still submitted.

Is there anybody applied after June 15 that received AIP or full approval?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: jdun121

Merci28

Aug 7, 2020
I have aplied from Turkey too.

Applied: 16 july
Biometrics: 22 july

Still waitting.

rambodazimi

Aug 9, 2020
I’m from Iran and as I know so far, our applications are going to be proceed in Ankara, Turkey. I’ve submitted my full application (including biometrics) on July 13th but still haven’t got any update on my online profile. I will be appreciate if anyone pet us know if he/she gets any update from Ankara’s embassy of canada for study permit applications.

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I’m from Iran and as I know so far, our applications are going to be proceed in Ankara, Turkey. I’ve submitted my full application (including biometrics) on July 13th but still haven’t got any update on my online profile. I will be appreciate if anyone pet us know if he/she gets any update from Ankara’s embassy of canada for study permit applications.
Last Friday, they replied to some applications with an AIP via bulk email . The latest application was June 11 which I heard from by consultant. Maybe they can send a bulk email approval on Friday again to other applications.

rambodazimi

Aug 9, 2020
Last Friday, they replied to some applications with an AIP via bulk email . The latest application was June 11 which I heard from by consultant. Maybe they can send a bulk email approval on Friday again to other applications.
So you are saying that the application submitted on June 11, has been approved at the first stage in Ankara?

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
So you are saying that the application submitted on June 11, has been approved at the first stage in Ankara?
Yes, but just AIP. But it does not mean that they have approved all applications until June 11. There are many people that have not received AIP or full approval until that time.

rambodazimi

Aug 9, 2020
Yes, but just AIP. But it does not mean that they have approved all applications until June 11. But there are many people that received AIP until that time.
How could it happen? Because there are lots of applications from Feb/March that haven’t got any update on their profile. Is it normal that a person applied on june and got his approval, although there are some applicants that applied earlier than june but still haven’t got any approval even the first stage?
Thanks for your asnwers!

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
How could it happen? Because there are lots of applications from Feb/March that haven’t got any update on their profile. Is it normal that a person applied on june and got his approval, although there are some applicants that applied earlier than june but still haven’t got any approval even the first stage?
Thanks for your asnwers!
We don't know how they are processing, but it looks like sending AIPs to late appliers first. Also, it is possible that the decision already made for previous files too. You should order GCMS notes to make sure because, for some reason, they are still holding their decisions inside.

I also applied for study permit in Turkey.

Application Date: July 21, 2020
Biometrics Done: July 24, 2020
Eligibility: Did not start
Background Check: Started (in-progress)

I think after a week later eligibility started, we should order GCMS notes to look for decision. It's not a fact, just my observations.

Reactions: tryyourbest

htccthhtccth

Nov 1, 2019
Hi,

I am also an applicant from Turkey, submitted my application on June 17 and still waiting for a response. I hope they answered positively nowadays since my school will start in September 23.

Reactions: ohbruh

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I think until at the end of this week, it is very possible to get an answer. They started to send bulk approvals. Lets just wait

Last edited:
Reactions: ohbruh

sulidin

Sep 10, 2019
Is there anyone who applied for January 2021 term ? I submitted mine in March 26 , bio metrics done July 8, but there is no update since then. Seems like they started on fall applications first. (ANKARA/TURKEY)

sulidin

Sep 10, 2019
Any update from Turkey ? Maybe we need to spread this topic to twitter and Facebook so people can reach forum and share their info.

rambodazimi

Aug 9, 2020
Any update from Turkey ? Maybe we need to spread this topic to twitter and Facebook so people can reach forum and share their info.
I know some iranians from late-May have got their AIP. As I know, Iranian’s study permit will be proceed in Ankara.