+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

quatummm

Jun 28, 2021
Hi, there is a web form to report such issues, you may consider to send the form to the embassy. I could not find the link but I think you can find it after a google search. Good luck

Kisava2021

Aug 10, 2021
Hi, there is a web form to report such issues, you may consider to send the form to the embassy. I could not find the link but I think you can find it after a google search. Good luck
Hi back,
Thanks so much, I got the link. If you need it let me know. Also, do not forget to share any updates.

schaubaum

Aug 4, 2021
Hi all.
I want to ask if anyone has encountered this problem before.

I do not have access to my IRCC online account, as I applied with a representative. That's why my friend checks the status of the file every day through the IRCC call center.

Normally we could get information.
Something like "Eligibility check started, Background check in progress".

However, as of today, the system only directs us to customer services after telling our application date, and does not connect them by saying that they are too busy.

Does this mean the application was rejected?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi all.
I want to ask if anyone has encountered this problem before.

I do not have access to my IRCC online account, as I applied with a representative. That's why my friend checks the status of the file every day through the IRCC call center.

Normally we could get information.
Something like "Eligibility check started, Background check in progress".

However, as of today, the system only directs us to customer services after telling our application date, and does not connect them by saying that they are too busy.

Does this mean the application was rejected?
Is your friend authorised representative for your application? If not what is other way tht your friend used to acccess the status without logging in into Gckey account?

Aug 31, 2021
Hello,
We also applied from Turkey for Winter 2022. We are working with the consultant, so we are unable to check our eligibility status or etc.
Waiting is really hard.
I hope everyone get good result.