+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

Toses

Jun 26, 2021
I got your point now. In your case I assume your wife is main applicant so study permit processing times work for you just like my case. It is 8 weeks for sp and it might take a bit longer than that for sowp but there is no significant difference between 8 or 9 weeks. For our case 8 weeks for sp 98 day some 14 weeks for trv :). I hope too to get a decision at least before the holiday. Keep in touch…

Reactions: quatummm

ajunamary

Jul 1, 2021
Dear All,

I have an active express entry profile and I got admission in a college in Ontario. So I believe I fall under Dual Intent category. Can anyone tell me what are the differences in this application from normal student visa application. Also if it is possible can I get a copy of a Sample SOP. My email ID is persuit001@gmail.com

Toses

Jun 26, 2021
I learned that my application is in queue for processing. Do you know what does it mean?
I don’t know what it means. how did you learn it ? I think it means your application is not under review yet simply. May be I am wrong if someone have knowlege they will reply I hope :).

Phoenix2019

Oct 8, 2020
Hello everybody, I got my study visa approved yesterday, on Jule 1. I gave my biometrics on June 2, after 29 days, my passport requested. It was a piece of great news for me on Canada day :) Wishing you the best of luck.

Reactions: Toses and quatummm

Toses

Jun 26, 2021
Hello everybody, I got my study visa approved yesterday, on Jule 1. I gave my biometrics on June 2, after 29 days, my passport requested. It was a piece of great news for me on Canada day :) Wishing you the best of luck.
Congrats on your approval mate. Wish you good luck on your study journey :). Hope we get same request as yours in a short while. :)

Reactions: Phoenix2019

Toses

Jun 26, 2021
Hi again my application was refused yesterday. I am trying to figure out some another way if I can. Good luck to everyone.

quatummm

Jun 28, 2021
Hi again my application was refused yesterday. I am trying to figure out some another way if I can. Good luck to everyone.
So sorry to hear that.I hope you to find a way to change the result.

I think you've applied for study permit+sowp. Could you provide information for both of you?

When did you applied and gave your biometrics?

Good luck to everyone!

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Guys, I am planning to travel to august for my masters degree and got two vaccine doses( Pfizer, I don't think I will quarantine,anyway, I have to make plan for it). However, I need to show some contact details for medical supply? Thing is that I do not know anyone from Toronto? Is there anyone can help me?( I can bring anything from Turkey for return). Urgent please

quatummm

Jun 28, 2021
did anyone receive sp recently? mine is passing 11 weeks now, it is sp + sowp :(
no, sorry.

I'm in similar situation.

We gave our biometrics on 26may. still no answer.

When did you gave your biometrics? Is your study permit for language school or university?