+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

schaubaum

Aug 4, 2021
Hi,
I applied for a student visa for the language school in July. I submitted the biometrics on July 26. When I track with VFS global, I've been getting the message "Your application, tracking ID No. XXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara on 2021/07/28 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ankara for processing" for days. I want to ask you if this is normal.
I have to give up my dream of starting the course in September, as I see that those who gave biometrics on the 26th of May still have not received a response :(

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi,
I applied for a student visa for the language school in July. I submitted the biometrics on July 26. When I track with VFS global, I've been getting the message "Your application, tracking ID No. XXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara on 2021/07/28 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ankara for processing" for days. I want to ask you if this is normal.
I have to give up my dream of starting the course in September, as I see that those who gave biometrics on the 26th of May still have not received a response :(
It is a normal email. It is just to inform you that your biometric data has been transferred to relevant visa office and is in process to update at IRCC. Usually biometric data is updated at IRCC account on the same day.

schaubaum

Aug 4, 2021
It is a normal email. It is just to inform you that your biometric data has been transferred to relevant visa office and is in process to update at IRCC. Usually biometric data is updated at IRCC account on the same day.
Thank you very much for your answer.
But this message on VFS's website has been like this for about 8 days and hasn't changed. Is this normal too?

Kisava2021

Aug 10, 2021
Hi
I applied for Study permit + SOWP on 11 May and submitted biometric on 21 May. Since then I have been waiting and my school is scheduled in fall semester 2021. I only have 20 days in hand.
Any updates from your application, please?

schaubaum

Aug 4, 2021
Hi
I applied for Study permit + SOWP on 11 May and submitted biometric on 21 May. Since then I have been waiting and my school is scheduled in fall semester 2021. I only have 20 days in hand.
Any updates from your application, please?
Did you receive your biometric confirmation mail?

schaubaum

Aug 4, 2021
Mine Ankara. I am really worried if I will make to begin my studies on 1st September. When is your studies going to start?
Mine is a long-term study permit application for a language course. I applied for September, but this date is not mandatory. I can start in October or November. The only problem is that my documents are still not delivered to the IRCC office, according to the information in the vfs global tracking system. And I did not receive a biometric confirmation mail.