+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
at the web site, it shows 21 weeks processing time for study permits. do you guys know if it is indeed 21 weeks? visa office Turkey

natase

Oct 2, 2020
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hello, is there any possibility of rejection after receiving opr mail?
No Rejection. Your study permit must be approved before a passport request letter is sent to you. Passport request is just for IRCC to complete your traveling visa, because your approved study permit can not be given to you until you enter Canada and only the visa stamped on your passport can allow you to enter Canada. Without the stamped visa you can’t enter Canada and collect your study permit.

*if you are already in Canada you won’t get OPR rather you will get a letter to come pick up your study permit or a message that your study permit has been sent to your location in Canada.

Reactions: forsetee

Toses

Jun 26, 2021
Hi everyone. I have been here for a while and after lodging my application trying to find out when will my application be concluded.Its been 22 days after biometrics done and I know some cases that approved in a shorter time than mine. This thread shows a good connection between former study permit applicants who await for process of their application by Ankara embassy. So please do not be shy to write here even if your visa was approved.
Best regards.

Phoenix2019

Oct 8, 2020
I have applied for my study visa and gave my biometrics on 2nd June. I will post under this thread when I receive a response from them. Hopefully, it will be positive, and I hope it can be helpful.

Reactions: Toses

Toses

Jun 26, 2021
I have applied for my study visa and gave my biometrics on 2nd June. I will post under this thread when I receive a response from them. Hopefully, it will be positive, and I hope it can be helpful.
Thanks for the reply. I hope positive results will come out, too. I know there are lots of applicants around here and Ankara embassy is responsible for some middle eastern countries as well. So please connect with us to share information.

Reactions: Phoenix2019

quatummm

Jun 28, 2021
Hi everyone,

My wife gave her biometrics for study permit on 28may. I Iave my biometrics for open work permit on 26may.I'll post when I receive a response.

Do you have any comment about the processing time of study permit vs. study permit+open work permit?

Reactions: Toses

Toses

Jun 26, 2021
Hi everyone,

My wife gave her biometrics for study permit on 28may. I Iave my biometrics for open work permit on 26may.I'll post when I receive a response.

Do you have any comment about the processing time of study permit vs. study permit+open work permit?
Hi quatummm,
Before May 15 Turkey had 3 weeks of processing time of study permit. Even after this new regulation I have seen people who has same application type as yours get their visa in 20-30 days. But looking at your case, if you won’t get the decision this week, we can assume that the times become long these days. I also applied along with my spouse and am counting days as well :). Hope we hear some good news this week. Keep in touch, good day.

Reactions: quatummm

quatummm

Jun 28, 2021
Hi everyone,

Two days ago the processing time for study permit was 7weeks but now it is 9weeks.

Is it for new application? or is it for ongoing process?

Maybe 1week is not so important but there is also 1.5 week holiday from 15july to 25july.

Toses

Jun 26, 2021
Hi. I checked government’s website and realized that processing time updated yesterday but it shows 8 weeks my friend. I think it is overall time to finish complete applications from all the world as they explain on the processing times webpage. I hope we get results before the holiday since it is going to delay our process like u said.

Reactions: quatummm

quatummm

Jun 28, 2021
Hi. I checked government’s website and realized that processing time updated yesterday but it shows 8 weeks my friend. I think it is overall time to finish complete applications from all the world as they explain on the processing times webpage. I hope we get results before the holiday since it is going to delay our process like u said.
The information for the study permit, yes, it may be from all the world, but for open work permit, which has 9weeks processing time, I think it is for Ankara. Because the page asks the visa office, before generating the processing time.

This is our 5th week. I hope we get our results by the next week. :)