+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

natase

Oct 2, 2020
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
AINP
hello. I received a tracking ID number today from VFS Istanbul, but every time I enter the details in the tracking application page it says no 'Records found' what does that mean and can somebody please explain the process to me from the receipt of the tracking number to the return of my passport.
Thank you in advance.
call UPS and request for your tracking number or write to VFS

natase

Oct 2, 2020
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
AINP
hello.

I have received a tracking ID number today but every time i enter the information to check where my passport is at, it says no records found.

how long will it take for my passport to be returned to me? as i have just received the tracking ID ( Applied form VFS Istanbul)

looking forward to a clear answer

Thanks
call UPS and request for your tracking number or write to VFS

fulcrum

Dec 9, 2020
Good luck everyone,
Applied: 2 November
Biometrics done: 5 November
College in Dli list: 17 November
No update at all
Jan 21 intake
I guess im late for January

Last edited:

pikapoo

Dec 1, 2020
Hello, i received this email today. Anyone know what does it mean?

Dear xxxx,xxxx

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Operation Center, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Operation Center. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Dear xxxx,xxxx

Your application, tracking ID No. xxxxx has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Operation Center on 12/9/2020 1:31:35 PM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Operation Center for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey

Last edited:

aegaeg

May 5, 2020
Hello, i received this email today. Anyone know what does it mean?

Dear xxxx,xxxx

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Operation Center, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Operation Center. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Dear xxxx,xxxx

Your application, tracking ID No. xxxxx has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Operation Center on 12/9/2020 1:31:35 PM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Operation Center for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey
If you have recently completed biometrics, it’s referring to that. It doesn’t mean your application is finalized.

aegaeg

May 5, 2020
It takes between 20-30 days.
Thanks, I meant the first response from VFS not the whole process. But they contacted today for additional payment as they updated their service fees.
For those who may be wondering, it took 10 days VFS to contact us after passports are first delivered to the VFS office.

Reactions: hauzna

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi,

How long does it take VFS to confirm that they received your passports after OPR? Ours seem to be delivered on Nov 30, but still no response.

@laiks @tryyourbest Have you received any notification from VFS? I guess our timelines are similar.
The last mail I received.
It is on the way to Argentina I think.

Your application, tracking ID No. XXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Operation Center on 12/4/2020 5:24:51 AM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Operation Center for processing.

Reactions: aegaeg

phytonuser

Nov 13, 2020
Yes, I really believe it's not too late. Apply as soon as possible! Make sure to submit full application.
When I wrote this I've started to lose hope because of visa processing times but thank you for the message.

I had applied on the 23th of November and got approval mail on the 12th of December.

I have TRV visa already on my passport so I think I just need to purchase a ticket right?

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
When I wrote this I've started to lose hope because of visa processing times but thank you for the message.

I had applied on the 23th of November and got approval mail on the 12th of December.

I have TRV visa already on my passport so I think I just need to purchase a ticket right?
Congrats mate!! Good to hear:) I really don't know anything about your question; whether you need to send it to the embassy or not. But make sure you learn it well. Then, definitely buy your ticket asap (my experience with thy was great).

Adaaad

Oct 20, 2020

Hey, I have the same question. Did it work out for you? Was u you our passport still requested?

pikapoo

Dec 1, 2020
Hi,

My visa approved today. I received Original Passport Request. But how can i send passport to VAC?

Edit: I called VFS, they sent me informations with email.

Last edited:
Reactions: LorLor

av.mask

Oct 31, 2020
Hello friends. Today I received a correspondence letter regarding validity of my biometric information. I applied for study permit on November 21, 2020 and gave my biometrics on December 7, 2020. My school stars on February 21. Is this a good sign? What are your thoughts?

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hello friends. Today I received a correspondence letter regarding validity of my biometric information. I applied for study permit on November 21, 2020 and gave my biometrics on December 7, 2020. My school stars on February 21. Is this a good sign? What are your thoughts?
It could be both approval or rejection. But i hope it is an approval.