+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
The person got rejected for the second stage was because the student differed from fall to winter 21 intake. And then he/she received an AIP. So AIP followed with a rejection as AIP is only for fall mostly and not for winter intake. So don’t worry
Deferring after getting AIP may be a crucial reason of rejection because they said on webinars that 2 step approval is for September intake. Probably if sb defer it before AIP, they think this person is manipulating the system and also taking valuable time of others.

koeri

Nov 6, 2019
I would have liked to start classes online. I was thinking that I can continue working and study at the same time and have some saving for next terms. Then I read in the forum that two people got refusal just few days after they received their AIP based on their eligibility which made me really worried. I’m not sure what’s the right choice if they can easily reject us on second stage ....
These are not applicants from Turkey right? Did they provide any specific reason for their refusals?

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I saw that when "Review of eligibility" change, people has not received any notification.
Is there any update for anyone today?

Nedaaaaaa

Aug 14, 2020
Deferring after getting AIP may be a crucial reason of rejection because they said on webinars that 2 step approval is for September intake. Probably if sb defer it before AIP, they think this person is manipulating the system and also taking valuable time of others.
Yes that logical and fare let’s hope that the real reason behind the rejection is this.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
I got biometrics correspodence letter yesterday. Also, one girl that I know got AIP about three days ago.
Did they send you biometrics correspondence letter? I think you will directly get either full approval or refusal.

Also, are you sure that your file is in Ankara?

Aug 26, 2020
Did they send you biometrics correspondence letter? I think you will directly get either full approval or refusal.

Also, are you sure that your file is in Ankara?
Yeah I'm sure about that. Although, they I didn't get any medical exam request. So, I think I'm getting rejected.

Aug 26, 2020
Taking AIP three days later is in line with my theory:) Could you give some details, you will be first in all forum in all countries that take this letter.
I didn't get API and the only information I have about the girl who got one is that she gave her biometrics around July 28-29.

Aug 26, 2020
Think positive. Maybe as @tryyourbest said, you will get AIP since medical part considered in second stage.
Thanks for the advice :' ) I'm trying my best to think as positive as possible.

I read on this forum that correspodence letter is the last thing that you get before the final decision, which means I won't be asked to take any medical exams anymore. It is required for Georgians to take them though. So it's gonna be big fat rejection.

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Thanks for the advice :' ) I'm trying my best to think as positive as possible.

I read on this forum that correspodence letter is the last thing that you get before the final decision, which means I won't be asked to take any medical exams anymore. It is required for Georgians to take them though. So it's gonna be big fat rejection.
Maybe they can give AIP and demand it letter, nobody knows everything about IRCC process nowadays. Lets be positive...

Reactions: ParanoidAndroid