+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

Aug 26, 2020
Family ties in Canada and my home country. (My brother lives in another country and my perents live im my home country). I have no idea how to fix it.

And the second reason was my financial situation. (As a proof of funds I uploaded my contract with one of the canadian companies who will cover my university fees and also pay me salary for working there part time).

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Family ties in Canada and my home country. (My brother lives in another country and my perents live im my home country). I have no idea how to fix it.

And the second reason was my financial situation. (As a proof of funds I uploaded my contract with one of the canadian companies who will cover my university fees and also pay me salary for working there part time).
I am sorry to hear that. Did you order GCMS notes before? It's best to understand VOs exact concerns.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
So sorry to hear. And all my hopes died after that. Have 3 rejects before. This time applied under scholarship and hoped to get. So its time to prepare psychology to reject.
Anyway, this is not the end of world. Wish you (also me) be more lucky in the future.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Did anyone call IRRC for Ankara based application? Or does anybody knows is there is possibility to contact Ankara office?

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
That was thier intention all along. How can a whole country be a scam, i wonder?
Anyways turkey is a good country and beautiful too, i wish to visit there.
Thanks, of course you will be welcomed in Turkey. If they do not send full approval (not only AIP) until Sept 15, I will refund. I can not trust them in this way...

• Love
Reactions: row.one

Nedaaaaaa

Aug 14, 2020
No news on my profile. I’m gonna order GCMS note. It’s more than a week that they’re reviewing my eligibility...
anyway after so many rejection after AIP I’m not sure that it’s a good idea to proceed with online classes With AIP. Wast of hard earned money and time.

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
No news on my profile. I’m gonna order GCMS note. It’s more than a week that they’re reviewing my eligibility...
anyway after so many rejection after AIP I’m not sure that it’s a good idea to proceed with online classes With AIP. Wast of hard earned money and time.
After this date, they should send full approval or rejection. What is the point of checking the account that given all documents and biometrics and giving AIP. If I do not take full approval until the refund deadline, I prefer refund or deference. It is a nonsense flow...

Reactions: Nedaaaaaa