+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Could I please ask all those who have received an ITA and have applied already, do you claim years of work experience strictly from one NOC only or from several NOCs as long as they coherently align in terms of career progression. For example, NOC 0601 is a natural progression from NOC 6221. Can we claim years of work experience from both in aggregate or not?

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Could you please point to the source of that? I have not seen it in the official application description. Why marksheets? For any foreign education, an ECA is required, I have not seen a requirement to transmit transcripts or diplomas, the entire point of ECAs is to be done with the educational requirement. This obviously applies to foreign education.
As far as I know the documents in addition to ECA are supporting ones. So, the more you have the better

Krish_8122013

May 30, 2016
Hello Team

While filling the application form for SINP PNP under express entry, I am unable to see below two form/screens which are requested as per guidelines.

 IMM 5562 – Supplementary Information: Your Travels
 Schedule 4: Economic Classes – Provincial Nominee

I think these are mandatory but not able to add screen. Moreover by mistake, I have created two time settlement fund and one form for additional dependent which is not applicable to me.

I would request you to share your inputs and suggest me what I should do to proceed further.

Regards
Krunal Trivedi

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Is it okay to edit the work experience in EE after receiving the SINP ITA (before submitting the online application in SINP portal) ?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi Ashu, I have left you a personal message. Please check.

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hello Team

While filling the application form for SINP PNP under express entry, I am unable to see below two form/screens which are requested as per guidelines.

 IMM 5562 – Supplementary Information: Your Travels
 Schedule 4: Economic Classes – Provincial Nominee

I think these are mandatory but not able to add screen. Moreover by mistake, I have created two time settlement fund and one form for additional dependent which is not applicable to me.

I would request you to share your inputs and suggest me what I should do to proceed further.

Regards
Krunal Trivedi
Dear, I donot have answer for your questions, sorry for that. As i am also stuck with application could you please tell me how many parts are there in this application. As of now only part 1 is visible for me and i m not able to go to next part due to lack of document in one step in part 1. I want know what information is requested in next parts.
I request you to give information if you have filled application beyond part 1.

Many thanks for your help and time

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Dear MSAEED, Could you please help me with my query? with regard to Bank statement, if it reflects monthly installment (deduction) for property loan payment will it effect? I have maintained sufficient amount in the account for six months.

It will not affect , as you are regularly paying

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Dear MSAEED, Could you please help me with my query? with regard to Bank statement, if it reflects monthly installment (deduction) for property loan payment will it effect? I have maintained sufficient amount in the account for six months.

Hi

As far as funds are there , no issues

Reactions: abj@canada

kh

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/05/2016 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016 (Height/Eye Color & Passport)
Nomination.....
26/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/10/2016
Med's Request
29/09/2016 (upfront)
Med's Done....
05/01/2017
Passport Req..
03/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2017 (Applied:08/02/2017)
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
Can anyone tell how SINP selects applications from the EOI pool?

Krish_8122013

May 30, 2016
Dear, I donot have answer for your questions, sorry for that. As i am also stuck with application could you please tell me how many parts are there in this application. As of now only part 1 is visible for me and i m not able to go to next part due to lack of document in one step in part 1. I want know what information is requested in next parts.
I request you to give information if you have filled application beyond part 1.

Many thanks for your help and time
Beyond part 1, we need to fill up family information, dependent information, Settlement fund, General federal forms, Background information, Relative in Canada and Sasketchwan etc.

Krish_8122013

May 30, 2016
Can we click on cancel application and restart again option which is available in Part 2 for in progress. By doing so whether my EOI also cancel or this will remain same. This is because of some forms/screens didn't appear while filling application from. Please provide inputs as new to the forum

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
If anyone works with a designation of Accounting Supervisor but in fact his duties are related to Accounting Technician, can he submit his profile with the NOC of 1311 ? Does the title matter or the responsibilities (which will be mentioned on reference letter)?

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
If anyone works with a designation of Accounting Supervisor but in fact his duties are related to Accounting Technician, can he submit his profile with the NOC of 1311 ? Does the title matter or the responsibilities (which will be mentioned on reference letter)?
As I heard responsibilites are the ones that matter and not the job title.

I am a Lawyer, but submitted application as Paralegal (NOC 4211) and will include most duties of the paralegal to my referense letter.