+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi

get funds transferred in your bank account , and write a letter to Processing Officer that these funds are generated through this source as you have been keeping your funds with your father.

He will accept this fact , based upon cultural and social grounds

I do not intend to challenge any one , but in my last 09 years of experience with Canadian Immigration , I have not seen any rejection on the basis of Funds , unless Bank Statement is FAKE

Kind Regards
Dear MSAEED, Could you please help me with my query? with regard to Bank statement, if it reflects monthly installment (deduction) for property loan payment will it effect? I have maintained sufficient amount in the account for six months.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
In my opinion, Payslip, offer letter, relieving letter, Pocket ID, Insurance card provided by company, provident fund sleep should work.
Could you please send me the link where you happen to found this information. I am currently filling application form but the guidance document provided for that only states to attached reference letters.
your quick response will be highly appreciated.
It is there in SINP website just google it and you will get it.

ADS_2019

Oct 21, 2019
under category2032 (ME), I have applied PR visa after getting SINP nomination Paper Base. PR under Process at CIC.
1. Anyone of same NOC reached Saskatchewan? Please guide me for advance preparation to get JOB offer before landing in June-20.
2. Is it worth to get Member-in-training APEGS. As i received three conformity exams & given option to waive Con. exams through experience reporting.
3. How i can get first job on short period after landing. I have total 10yrs Indian industry manufacturing operational experience.
4. I opt for Regina is it OK for initial settlement... or sakatoon is good? I'm more focused on industry Job & safe & less expensive accommodation?

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Rahulrao

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, I have received NOI in the latest draw and have a query on the educational documents.

In the education section do we need to submit Marksheets, Transcripts and WES report or just marksheets and WES will do fine?

Safa Saqib

Oct 21, 2019
Hello.. I have applied online but didn’t upload any documents or marriage certificate. I also didn’t know about application fee n where to submit it?
Please guide me towards this.
EOI number have been assigned to me.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Hi, I have received NOI in the latest draw and have a query on the educational documents.

In the education section do we need to submit Marksheets, Transcripts and WES report or just marksheets and WES will do fine?
Yes. You need them all

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Unless I am mistaken ITA is not based on EE. They look at what you claimed without verification. So, the ITA is primarily based on the NOC you chose as your primary EOI NOC and the score you have self-assessed. Only when you file the official application, to my knowledge, is when they look at your EE and ask for proof of everything. So, I recommend you to first change your EE profile right away before you file your official application. Just my 2 cents, I do not have any facts that support this.

I have also just got ITA NOC 2171 with 68 points.

However I have realised my Express entry profile probably have a couple of years down as 2282 (User support Technician) My Role cut across both 2282 and 2171

Questions are:-

1. Can I update my EE profile after getting ITA to submit SINP application. (SINP will probably see that I have update one of my work History?)

2. Can I create a new EE profile after SINP ITA with all work history matching 2171?

I am going by Matt's rationale on this in the sense that majority of my recent experience in the last 10 years (8years +) is in 2171 however I am confident this should not be a problem but you never know how the SINP officers will interpret the wordings above.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: dejavus

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Job duties is what counts, try to see whether the job reference letters contain key points that you find in the job duties under 6235. The job title list is just an example. I even found the job title list often confusing if not outright misleading. For example in your NOC 6235, there is a job title "financial services representative". This might be the perfect description for most junior Reuters or Bloomberg sales reps, however, the job duties under NOC 6235 very quickly point to a very different sector. So, as long as the job duties, listed, match with your past work experience you claimed under 6235 then you should be fine. Congratulations by the way.

I missed the latest draw (Oct 17) by just a bit, I had sufficient points and my primary EOI noc was very similar to one of the listed noc but just not identical.

I need urgent assistance from the group members and experts. I have been working in a private bank since 2010. My NOC is 6235 and I have got NOI from Saskatchewan on 8th October 2019. I already prepared all of my documentation including a job reference letter from my present supervisor. Now, the point is that in my reference letter the position which I have held since 2010 are mentioned (like Probationary Officer/Executive Officer etc.) But those job titles are not available in the NOC 6235 code job title examples. Will it be a problem if I don't mention something from that job title list (like Credit officer/Financial Services officer/Loan officer) ?? Will the authority reject my application. I am so much concerned because someone in one WhatsApp group mentioned that the reference letter should be aligned with the Job title and Job duties mentioned under NOC. Please Help!!!!

Last edited:

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Could you please point to the source of that? I have not seen it in the official application description. Why marksheets? For any foreign education, an ECA is required, I have not seen a requirement to transmit transcripts or diplomas, the entire point of ECAs is to be done with the educational requirement. This obviously applies to foreign education.

Yes. You need them all

Last edited:

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Its mentioned many times, in all descriptions by various provinces and CIC, NEVER round up, ALWAYS round down.

Thank you for your reply.
However, if we can we find such an example in any official announcement / article / law etc.., it would be quite convincing.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Could you please point to the source of that? I have not seen it in the official application description. Why marksheets? For any foreign education, an ECA is required, I have not seen a requirement to transmit transcripts or diplomas, the entire point of ECAs is to be done with the educational requirement. This obviously applies to foreign education.
Fos SINP in your online account they ask to upload Degree Certificate, Transcript and ECA

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Fos SINP in your online account they ask to upload Degree Certificate, Transcript and ECA
I am just uploading my marksheet, degree and ECA report copies.
Getting a transcript from college again is a big hassle, also in ECA report it’s clearly mentioned they got transcripts from college directly, so I guess another set of transcripts are not needed.

Dshenawy

Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone

I would appreciate your help in my situation

I received my ITA from Saskatchewan(express entry stream) in the latest draw . My POF will be less than 3 months by the time I submit my application.
So I have two options:

1. Submit my application and in letter of explanation I will mention that I sold my car and show all the documents needed (selling contract) for that to make them make sure that I really own that money even if my POF is less than 3 months.

OR

2.Cancel my EOI and wait for one month before creating a new one to make sure that POF is 3 months and wait for future draws. Although, I’m afraid I never get an ITA soon especially that my crs score is very low

On a side note:
My crs is 381
SINP points is 70
NOC 6221

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
Unless I am mistaken ITA is not based on EE. They look at what you claimed without verification. So, the ITA is primarily based on the NOC you chose as your primary EOI NOC and the score you have self-assessed. Only when you file the official application, to my knowledge, is when they look at your EE and ask for proof of everything. So, I recommend you to first change your EE profile right away before you file your official application. Just my 2 cents, I do not have any facts that support this.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I have decided to do just this and already updated my profile on EE. Still in the process of submitting my SINP application. Will keep this thread updated with progress.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
I want to share the response I received from SINP regarding my inquiry of whether years of work experience claimed can be from different NOCs or whether they all have to be in the same NOC. Unfortunately the answer does not clarify the issue completely, also the last statement sounds strange. There are tons of people who studied a certain subject in university 15 or 20 years ago and have garnered more than 10 years of work experience in managerial positions in jobs that don't directly relate to the major chosen in college. My wife, for example, studied linguistics and subsequently was working as strategic consultant for one of the major consulting firms advising CEOs and large corporations. She subsequently worked in investment banking sales and now works as a regional head of sales for one of the largest private organizations in the world. According to the statement given by SINP she would not even qualify to apply because her major in university does not relate to her later jobs. That makes this program very unattractive to high potential applicants that would otherwise bring a lot of value to the province:

"You cannot choose multiple NOC codes or claim work experience for different NOC codes. You will have to choose one NOC code which fits you well and you meet all the eligibility criteria for that. Your education needs to be relevant to your work experience."

I followed up with SINP with a request to further elaborate and am waiting for their response.
If others get related answers from SINP directly would you please share them with us here?

Last edited:
Reactions: longvh