+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
What about the designation which will be mentioned on your reference letter. It would be same as Accounting Supervisor

Elizyous

Oct 23, 2019
Hi everyone, I got the SINP ITA but my brother who was formerly residing there has moved. What do I do? If I have to decline, how do I go about it?

Ogamazi

Jun 5, 2018
Good day everyone. Please what NOC can i claim. i have an OND in Public Admin and B.Sc in Business Admin. My JD is 95% Admin Assistant NOC 1241 but looking at the employment requirement below i am confused.
Employment requirements
  • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
  • Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or Previous clerical experience is required.
Please anyone with the right answer or successfully used such qualification to claim NOC 1241 should let me know.

Krish_8122013

May 30, 2016
Those who have recently submitted SINP application, can anyone suggest me that which forms are mandatory.
Did you get screen for supplementary travel and schedule 4 Provincial Nominee ? I can see only IMM 008, background information, family information form.

I could not find this form in SINP website as well. Not sure is it require or not.

atoc2019

Oct 25, 2019
I sent a query yesterday to Saskatchewan Immigration as below and posted same in different forum to get answer from senior folks :

"
I understand that my NOC Job responsibilities should be matched with my education and my ECA status is as below:
a. 4 years Bachelor degree (ECA completed)- NOC Job not related to education
b. 1.5 yrs post secondary Diploma ((ECA completed)- NOC job related to education
What options should I choose while completing SINP EOI (OID):
a. 3 years Bachelor degree (20 points) or
b. 1.5 yrs post secondary Diploma (12 points)
"
I think it will take time to get reply. Could any senior member reply?

sagarbutani

Sep 29, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear Friends,

I am planning to submit EOI for SINP EE on 30th Oct' 19 (Wed) with 67 points when my funds get exactly 1 month old. Based on last few draws and cut-off points, do you foresee any chance to receive ITA during 31st Oct'19 draw, if taking place on the said date. 0114 is my NOC.

Pleased to hear your thoughts and feedback.

Best Regards,

Sagar

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
It is unclear how SINP evaluates the linkage between university education and job experience. I asked them and am waiting to hear back from them.

Good day everyone. Please what NOC can i claim. i have an OND in Public Admin and B.Sc in Business Admin. My JD is 95% Admin Assistant NOC 1241 but looking at the employment requirement below i am confused.
Employment requirements
  • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
  • Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or Previous clerical experience is required.
Please anyone with the right answer or successfully used such qualification to claim NOC 1241 should let me know.

NPN

Oct 16, 2018
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Hi Members,

Can you help me understand the criteria for matching the SINP profile details with the express entry profile? Currently, I have 9 yr 10-month experience in my NOC. Can I mention 10 years of experience in SINP as iff I got selected in any future draw I can submit my application by End of December when I will be having 10 years of exp in my current NOC.

I currently have 67 points and with 10 years of Exp, I will be having 68 points. The current EOI for NOC 0213 is 69.

My question is, does SINP verify the Express entry profiles details from:
  1. The time of submitting my initial application OR
  2. The time EOI is issued OR
  3. The time candidate Complete and submit the EOI application

Thanks in advance
NPN

Reactions: Bharti.C

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hi all,
I sm Chartered Accountant from India. I have an experience in credit manager falls under NOC 0122. In these regards, I have below question:
1. In MOC 0122 on cic.gc.ca website My education requirements are not matching. They have mentioned following criterias
i.e.
  • Employment requirements
    • A university degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field is usually required.
    • A master's degree in business administration, finance or management science may be required for the management of large commercial loans.
    • Completion of company or other management training programs is usually required.
    • Several years of experience within the industry, including supervisory experience, are required.
Please suggest, can I apply with this NOC 0122?

sfahadali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Hi Folks,

I need a clarification regarding Factor 2: Skilled Work Experience: Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application under EOI Points Assessment Grid.

If I file my SINP EOI today (Oct-2019) then I would have 3 years of experience in the last 3 years, 3 months of experience in the 4th year and 10 months of experience in the 5th year. Total of 13 months of experience in the span of 2 years (4th & 5th years) but with a gap which I took for studies.

I haven’t find the word continuous work experience anywhere so, can I claim points for 4 years of experience in the recent 5 years for SINP?

My employment history is mentioned below:

Employer 1: May-2011 Jul-2015
Gap for studies: Aug-2015 Jul-2016
Employer 2: Aug-2016 Oct-2018
Employer 3: Nov-2018 Till date

Guys, your prompt response would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: mnasir.i

SaadSalman

Oct 26, 2019
When can I claim additional 20 points as my sister is living in Saskatchewan from last month? Can I claim the points as soon as my sister get the PR card and update my application?

Irfan9337

Oct 26, 2019
Hi All,

I got my invite on 17th, I have funds in my account that are 15 days old, shall I continue with submission or wait for them to be 3 months, and withdraw and submit EOI again. My NOC is 2171 with 67 points, is there a chance to get invite again?

sumeetpingale

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,

I got my invite on 17th, I have funds in my account that are 15 days old, shall I continue with submission or wait for them to be 3 months, and withdraw and submit EOI again. My NOC is 2171 with 67 points, is there a chance to get invite again?
Continue with the process. You need to submit 3 months of bank statements. In this case you need a proof for your funds currently in the bank. For an example gift deed from parents.