+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Irfan9337

Oct 26, 2019
Continue with the process. You need to submit 3 months of bank statements. In this case you need a proof for your funds currently in the bank. For an example gift deed from parents.
I can get a gift deed from my brother, does SINP consider gift deed from brother? And do I still need to show 3 months bank statement, I had no money in account previous to this transfer from my brother. Please advice.

Kirti1016

Oct 11, 2019
Hi ,
I have to submit the documents for SINP under EE category.
I have 10 years of experience but the problem is the kind of supporting documents they are asking.
for the first 2 years I was working for the small IT company and my salary was non taxable so I did not filled ITR for those 2 years and also did not had the Provident fund account. Employer used to pay the salary via bank cheque so my bank statement has the entry of cheques but it does not say "Salary from ABC".

I have refenence letter , relieving letter and few salary slips from the employers. Are these documents sufficient. I don't have any government issued document to support the employment proof.

Please advise and help me out.

Text from the SINP website:
Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by at least three additional documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued. Some examples of acceptable documents are as follows:

• Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance and/or social security record;
  • Work permits/work visas/labour cards for any foreign work experience;
  • Employment contracts;
  • Specific examples of work completed with your employer(s), if applicable; or
  • Any additional information that assists in verifying your work experience.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone used Life insurance funds as SNIP POF? These funds are encashable and there is a surrender value.
What does SNIP requires? I believe there is a document which shows start date of life insurance policy and a document shows how much funds will one receive once surrendered.
Is there any other requirement? Including when did I start funding the insurance account etc.?

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi ,
I have to submit the documents for SINP under EE category.
I have 10 years of experience but the problem is the kind of supporting documents they are asking.
for the first 2 years I was working for the small IT company and my salary was non taxable so I did not filled ITR for those 2 years and also did not had the Provident fund account. Employer used to pay the salary via bank cheque so my bank statement has the entry of cheques but it does not say "Salary from ABC".

I have refenence letter , relieving letter and few salary slips from the employers. Are these documents sufficient. I don't have any government issued document to support the employment proof.

Please advise and help me out.

Text from the SINP website:
Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by at least three additional documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued. Some examples of acceptable documents are as follows:

• Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance and/or social security record;
  • Work permits/work visas/labour cards for any foreign work experience;
  • Employment contracts;
  • Specific examples of work completed with your employer(s), if applicable; or
  • Any additional information that assists in verifying your work experience.
I do not think you can do much, it is better to give this explanation in self-declaration and hope they accept this. I have similar issue with my spouse experience. No GOV ID.

Kirti1016

Oct 11, 2019
I do not think you can do much, it is better to give this explanation in self-declaration and hope they accept this. I have similar issue with my spouse experience. No GOV ID.
Thank you for the response. Did they asked for any additional document I your wife’s case because of no govt document

azhar46

Oct 31, 2019
I have been recently invited to apply for SINP program for the saskatchewan province. I was wondering to get assistance on couple of questions specially related to documents translations:

Firstly, do I have to provide Affidavit along with a Public Notary for all the documents, for instance, I have 3 documents which are currently in Arabic, do I have to provide 3 separate notarized affidavits, or is it fine to provide one affidavit for all Arabic translations?

Secondly, In the translator's affidavit form, what do I need to write in first and second points? Can you please check if the below is correct?

For example if I am translating a document from Arabic to English, is the below form correct?

1. I am sufficiently proficient in the ___________Arabic______language and can read,
write and understand the same.
2. I gained my understanding of the _________Arabic_______ language from XXXX university
3. I have read the document affixed hereto and marked Exhibit “A” to this, my
declaration, which is written in the ___Arabic____________ Language and I have read
over the translated document which is written in the ENGLISH language, which
is marked Exhibit “B” to this my Declaration and I declare that the contents of the
document are the same as the contents of the ___Original____________ document.
4. I make this Affidavit for the purpose of declaring that the ENGLISH translation
of this document is a faithful translation from the ___Arabic____________ language

Appreciate a kind reply from our experienced group members