+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,
One of my previous company is out of business, I have offer letter, paystubs, experience letter, tax document and visa document from that company.
Do I need to give some kind of letter stating they are no more in business? They went out of business after I left the job.

Reactions: mrunal.dave

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Hi Guys ,

I got ITA on 17th October with NOC code 6221. My CRS score is 435 and SINP score is 67.

I have same query as off dejavus. If Matt or any one else receive replies from SINP , then kindly share it.

Thanks

Yajuvendra Thakur

pfb82

Sep 9, 2019
Hi... I have sinp score of 65 as of now...
Noc 6235
Crs score 397

Do you think i have a good chance for sinp?

SyedAyaz

Nov 12, 2018
If a person has declared in SINP EOI that he has 10 years of experience, however, there is a gap of 1 month due to the fact that he has returned back to his home country from Saudi Arabia in order to come on new visa in another company in which he is currently working.
Would they consider it as 10 years or reject the remaining 11 months and revised that to be 9 years ?

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
If a person has declared in SINP EOI that he has 10 years of experience, however, there is a gap of 1 month due to the fact that he has returned back to his home country from Saudi Arabia in order to come on new visa in another company in which he is currently working.
Would they consider it as 10 years or reject the remaining 11 months and revised that to be 9 years ?
It's 9 years.

Reactions: Matt173

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hello ,
You can use below link to calculate your CLB. Based on your scores, CLB rating shall be 7.
https://ieltscanadatest.com/test-results/ielts-and-clb/

Thanks and Regards

Yajuvendra

Based on CLB converter mentioned on cic.gc.ca, I have CLB 7 in Listening (7 bands) and Speaking (6 bands), CLB 8 in Reading (6.5 band) and CLB 9 in writing (7 band). So What should I mention in PNP Application? As they are asking CLB Score in IELTS, not individual module.
Can you please explain what should I write there?

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
Hi Guys ,

I got ITA on 17th October with NOC code 6221. My CRS score is 435 and SINP score is 67.

I have same query as off dejavus. If Matt or any one else receive replies from SINP , then kindly share it.

Thanks

Yajuvendra Thakur

This is the approach I am willing to take. My actual work experience cuts across both 2171 and 2282 hence , as far as express entry goes, nothign is verifiable until you are actually selected to submit an application to CIC.

I will update my CIC profile to select the right NOC 2171 instead of 2282 and since I can provide reference and experience letters to support my claim then I believe this should not be a problem. The fact I am updating my profile after SINP nomination should be irrelevant because the only requirement for SINP EE route was to have an active EE profile which I have. But I am willing to take a chance on this anyhow.

Reactions: Matt173

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hello guys,
I was going through document list at SINP website, there I read that for job references we need to provide 3 additional proofs like payslip etc. to establish proof of work.
I’m looking for pointers on what documents can I provide apart from payslip?
Will job offer is a valid document for this purpose?
Also one of the company I worked with is no longer in business, I just have my experience letter, payslip and job offer for that company. If SINP asks for any other document from that company I may not be able to provide. What are my options in this case? I have claimed 10 yrs of experience in my EOI.
In my opinion, Payslip, offer letter, relieving letter, Pocket ID, Insurance card provided by company, provident fund sleep should work.
Could you please send me the link where you happen to found this information. I am currently filling application form but the guidance document provided for that only states to attached reference letters.
your quick response will be highly appreciated.

lpit

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Hello everyone,

I am helping a relative explore the SINP program. He clearly scores 58 in Section I (Labor Market Success); however, I am not sure how to estimate his score in Section II (Connection to Saskatchewan Labor Market and Adaptability). He does not have a job offer, nor current / prior work/school experience. The only tie he has is family. His Uncle's in-laws live in Saskatchewan. That family connection does not show in the list of `close family relatives` on the SINP site. Based on your experience / judgement, would he not qualify because that family connection does not pass as a `close tie`?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Hi , were you on leave or employed by the new company ????
What is your date of appointment on your job offer letter ????

Please advise

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello guys,
I was going through document list at SINP website, there I read that for job references we need to provide 3 additional proofs like payslip etc. to establish proof of work.
I’m looking for pointers on what documents can I provide apart from payslip?
Will job offer is a valid document for this purpose?
Also one of the company I worked with is no longer in business, I just have my experience letter, payslip and job offer for that company. If SINP asks for any other document from that company I may not be able to provide. What are my options in this case? I have claimed 10 yrs of experience in my EOI.
Hi

Credible evidences are;

1. Job Letter
2. Experience letter
3. Payslips
4. Salary Account Bank Statement
5. Job Ref Letter - (From Current Employer)

Kind Regards

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello, My consultant said he provide me a job offer letter for sinp and then i got 30 point its true and its possible if its true then i need 60 point without job offer or not please suggest
Job Offer letter business is BIGGEST FRAUD in Canada - take care

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 months old proof of funds is a must otherwise get ready for rejection and wastage of 350 CAD application fee.

Hi

Can you share your time lines of SINP application?

Kind Regards