+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Thank you One_Topsy.

Maybe they did not work since Dec 20 last year and only a few of staff started to work from Jan 4.
Hope I will not confront any problem in this process. My CRS points in EE is so low. I will not have opportunity to apply for another SINP stream again because SINP_EE reached its intake quota of this year.

Thank you again.

One_Topsy said:
You just have to wait. Sending multiple emails will not speed it up. I requested a revision because my wife got a new passport, it took btw 5-10 working days. Yours is a new EE profile, they probably have to check well to make sure they don't transfer your points to someone else.
Patience is compulsory when applying to SINP/CIC :)

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckindenmark said:
1.BA transcript. (even though I attached proper WES certs to show equivalency for all )
2. Schedule A: Background/Declaration evidence for rejections that I mentioned in the comment box. (Again I had already mentioned and attached letters for refusals/returns in separate categories during the application steps when they asked if you applied earlier but they will now get same letters.)
3. I attached recommendation letter for a past job. They require one with clear job description. Thats my fault but its an old job and local office is shut down so a tough one to fix.

Thanks for sharing and All the best !!!

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
usha.cute said:
Dear All,

Has any one received nomination this year? My profile status is in process since 17th Dec.
Hi Usha,

My cousin who applied on 17th December 2015 got nominated yesterday.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abhispat said:
Hi Usha,

My cousin who applied on 17th December 2015 got nominated yesterday.
Fantastic, any Jan applicants ïn process"?

waveblue

Dec 22, 2015
Hi Experts,
I got nomination on 20-Dec-2015.But my EE profile expired before the last draw.After my EE profile expiration,I created new profile.
I mailed SASK immigration about my new profile information.But still no reply from them.

Experts please provide your advice about my next steps...:(

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
waveblue said:
Hi Experts,
I got nomination on 20-Dec-2015.But my EE profile expired before the last draw.After my EE profile expiration,I created new profile.
I mailed SASK immigration about my new profile information.But still no reply from them.

Experts please provide your advice about my next steps...:(
While creating your profile did you indicate that you had PN?

waveblue

Dec 22, 2015
One_Topsy said:
While creating your profile did you indicate that you had PN?
Hi One_Topsy,
Yes.I mentioned.After profile creation I got a message from CIC that nominated province have to nominate me through my new EE profile.They have to do it within 30days otherwise my profile will be expired again.
This is very weird situation for me..:(

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
waveblue said:
Hi One_Topsy,
Yes.I mentioned.After profile creation I got a message from CIC that nominated province have to nominate me through my new EE profile.They have to do it within 30days otherwise my profile will be expired again.
This is very weird situation for me..:(
Hang on, if you have contacted SINP with details of new EE profile, they should do it within the 30 days.
Good luck

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
stuckindenmark said:
1.BA transcript. (even though I attached proper WES certs to show equivalency for all )
They have asked the transcripts since they check the courses you have attended and it should match with your Work Experience.
You need to have one year of Work Experience to your related field of education and it should be present in Skilled Profession (Check page 23 in SINP guide) .

2. Schedule A: Background/Declaration evidence for rejections that I mentioned in the comment box. (Again I had already mentioned and attached letters for refusals/returns in separate categories during the application steps when they asked if you applied earlier but they will now get same letters.)
This is be ok if you submit letters
3. I attached recommendation letter for a past job. They require one with clear job description. Thats my fault but its an old job and local office is shut down so a tough one to fix.
They are very particular about roles and responsibilities because
You need to have one year of Work Experience to your related field of education and it should be present in Skilled Labour.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I applied on January 2016 in OID category NOC code 2282 (User Support Technicians) on the basis of my 1.5 year Computer Diploma of an Institute. I don't have separate Transcript (Marksheet) of this. I have a Certificate cum marksheet, means the marks & subjects mentioned in this certificate. Will it work? Please reply frnds.

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
mickey4you said:
Is it compulsory to upload
1) CheckList ?
2) EE profile number & job seeker Validation code ?

If yes then at which Step No.?
I got same questions before and they told me in this forum it is not needed,
although, you just have to input your EE profile number & job seeker Validation code
in Step 1 Pre-Application and Applicant Details.

posisi0ju

Jan 12, 2016
I have a simple question.

I have worked at civil engineering company for 5 years yet I dont have any license that SINP mentioned.
and I would like to apply for SINP in demand.
Is there anyone who got nomination without having license?