Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
here_I_come said:
Hi,

That's great. Was your B.Eng in Computer Engineering or in another Engineering field?

You probably added training certificate like Cisco etc.
Electrical Electronics Engr. SINP does not consider professional certificaitons. It was strictly based on educational degrees.
NOC 2281 requires college education etc. University degree is not compulsory

Mehrdad2014

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
29-12-2015
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent online
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Hey one_topsy, I am going to submit my e-apr so I have two questions:
1. My reference letters as the proof of work experiences are exactly the same as CIC format , is it mandatory to upload Social security insurance (which is consider as proof of paid work ) with letters ?
2. My bank letter is also the same as cic format and indicated 6 months average balance , is it mandatory to send 6 months statement ? And how much should be the minimum amount of 6 months average balance for one person ? The final balance is 25000 CAD . Thanks in advance .

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Wonderful,

Why None of Jan 2016 Applicant are processed by SINP!

Any opinion?

Cheers!

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Mehrdad2014 said:
1. My reference letters as the proof of work experiences are exactly the same as CIC format , is it mandatory to upload Social security insurance (which is consider as proof of paid work ) with letters ?
2. My bank letter is also the same as cic format and indicated 6 months average balance , is it mandatory to send 6 months statement ? And how much should be the minimum amount of 6 months average balance for one person ? The final balance is 25000 CAD . Thanks in advance .
Hi,

My bank didn't provide me the portfolio summary as required by CIC. Event they don't provide average amount. I submitted LOE and made summary by own. I provided Bank certificate, bank statement, loan clearance certificate, credit card statement individually.

Do you think it will be accepted by CIC?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Mehrdad2014 said:
1. No, as long as the experience letter matches CIC req. it's fine
2. You can add the statement just to support. The average balance over the 6months should not be too different from the final balance. I'm not sure the lowest amount matters. However, beware of the new funds required.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
parajulirp said:
Wonderful,

Why None of Jan 2016 Applicant are processed by SINP!

Any opinion?

Cheers!
Seems they are still processing last year applications.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
CIC has released new amount for PR funds requirements

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
One_Topsy said:
It depends on your NOC. If the NOC doesn't require relevant education, you're fine. I've B.Eng + MBA, got nomination with NOC 2281.
Electrical Electronics Engr. SINP does not consider professional certificaitons. It was strictly based on educational degrees.
NOC 2281 requires college education etc. University degree is not compulsory
Hello Topsy,

You mean to say you did not have one year of experience in the field of education Electrical Electronics Engr and got nomination.
What was the Designation you have mentioned?

Wow thats nice.. I think since you has a degree of in Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical or Electronics Engr with work experience in Computer field, SINP considers it as ok as Immigration officer assigned to you case was lenient and might have seen networking courses in the your Bachelors Degree and got satisfied

As per Canada NOC GIUDE for NOC 2281
Employment requirements
• Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or
a related field is usually required.

I have done my Bachelors in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering and shown NOC 2171 and SINP deemed my application ineligible due to
the fact that I did not have one year experience in my Education. I had lot of courses in electrical and electronics in my engineering.NOC 2171 also says completion of college program is also ok.
As per Canada NOC guide - NOC 2171
Employment requirements
• A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business
administration or a related discipline
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.

Iam really not sure on what basis SINP is considering the relevant work experience with respect to education

There is one person who has shown Education as Business Administration and shown NOC 2171 and got Application Ineligible - same mt reason

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
charan_yalala said:
Hello Topsy,

You mean to say you did not have one year of experience in the field of education Electrical Electronics Engr and got nomination.
What was the Designation you have mentioned?
I never worked as an Engineer. All experience I showed was IT.

Wow thats nice.. I think since you has a degree of in Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical or Electronics Engr with work experience in Computer field, SINP considers it as ok as Immigration officer assigned to you case was lenient and might have seen networking courses in the your Bachelors Degree and got satisfied
There's no networking course in my bachelor transcript.

Apart from the above, here is what I have also noticed.
NOC 2281 is classified as NOC 'B'.
"Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs.

examples: chefs, electricians, plumbers"

NOC 2171 is classified as NOC 'A'
"Skill Level A — professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs.

examples: doctors, dentists, architects"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

The 2 NOC's i have read SINP rejected are both NOC A (2171 and 1111). Both require bachelor degrees and the latter licensure.
They are usually more lenient when you claim NOC B.
Does that mean that when i get to canada, I will work in a NOC B job? (NO). I have even used the following titles in my experience letters:
System Administrator, Network Administrator, IT Support Officer, Information Systems Manager - got all the experience letters to match 2281.

The key is to ensure you get the requirements for the NOC right. Hope I have explained better.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
REJECTED

Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:

- Upfront medical report

Now i have to create EE profile again, i can. will my SINP nomination be still valid or i have to apply to SINP again as well ????

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do_not_reply said:
REJECTED

Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:

- Upfront medical report

Now i have to create EE profile again, i can. will my SINP nomination be still valid or i have to apply to SINP again as well ????

It is usually valid for 6 months. You can contact Saskatchenwan to help contact CIC so you get going again online.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Pls what is the fuss about fund conversion? What is the importance?

Applied 16-Dec
Settlement fund converted on 16- Dec
App received 17-Dec
In Process 21 Dec or so
Uploaded many docs(+fd, ref etc) by email later on 25- Dec
In process Till date.

I feel my NOC 071X or my location (Africa ) is not required for now OR my FD is less than 3 months.

I do not see any other reason!!

One_Topsy said:
It means they havent converted it.

royboy1228

Aug 10, 2015
Hi,

I applied last 3 Jan 2016 (currently in "Application Received" status). I have indicated there my sister living in Saskatchewan. Recently, she received a job offer (US) and might move there soon. Do I need to inform SK immigration about this change, if ever?

waveblue

Dec 22, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Hang on, if you have contacted SINP with details of new EE profile, they should do it within the 30 days.
Good luck
10 days passed but still no reply from SINP.I am very much worried.Do you know any other ways to contact with SINP?