+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
posisi0ju said:
I have a simple question.

I have worked at civil engineering company for 5 years yet I dont have any license that SINP mentioned.
and I would like to apply for SINP in demand.
Is there anyone who got nomination without having license?
If the criteria of your job is to have desired licence, SINP will not move ahead with such cases till all requirement is met by applicant.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
ashuindian said:
I applied on January 2016 in OID category NOC code 2282 (User Support Technicians) on the basis of my 1.5 year Computer Diploma of an Institute. I don't have separate Transcript (Marksheet) of this. I have a Certificate cum marksheet, means the marks & subjects mentioned in this certificate. Will it work? Please reply frnds.
Contact your Institution for an official transcript to be on the safe side. SINP will request it sooner than later by short notice or even reject the application altogether for being incomplete.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
kakmam said:
currently it is blank :-[
Hi one topsy,

One more question

My SINP application is in process since 28 Dec and neither they requested any docs nor they provided any comments ?

Request you to please suggest is there any way we can check from SINP side :-[

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
sherlin62 said:
hi
i have attached my wes along with all semesters marksheet and degree,do i still need to send transcripts..
Hello Sherlin,

Semester marksheet means Transcripts so you do not need to worry

Regards
Charan

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello

I have applied to SINP and shown my Work Experience as per below

NOC 2171 - 6 years experience in IT and still working in the same role (My role and resp matched .. so no issues here)
NOC 2241 - DOES not require LICENSE - 18 months of experience related to my Bachelor of Education - I have made sure my roles and responsibilities matches to the NOC, but my Designation says "Associate Engineer"
Iam only scared if they will check this experience with NOC 2133 which requires LICENSE.

Also, My intended occupation in 2171 which does not require license.
I know for the fact that SINP checks for the education related experience.
My concern is, to all the work experience we show in the application. Do we need license for the particular work experience which needs license?

Regards
Charan

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
sherlin62 said:
hi
i have attached my wes along with all semesters marksheet and degree,do i still need to send transcripts..
Sherlin no need of transcripts when you have WES because you already send the transcripts to WES

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HBK16 said:
Dear, My profile same as you. I have applied on 4th November, From 5th December, My application in process. There is no another way to get nomination. We have to just wait for status changes in 2.8 months.

Even i applied in july intake. they had not given me single change to submit the missing docs. directly got the mail, Application returned. :(
freind. please tell me when You applied. means against which Intake you have file number ?. how many months passed away after your applying date ?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
posisi0ju said:
I have a simple question.

I have worked at civil engineering company for 5 years yet I dont have any license that SINP mentioned.
and I would like to apply for SINP in demand.
Is there anyone who got nomination without having license?
It depends on the NOC. They have been lenient with licensing for some NOCs. E.g. if you choose Civil Engineering Technician, you may not require a license, but if you choose civil engineer - you may need license. It all depends on your education and the NOC you choose

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jas_canadian said:
Sherlin no need of transcripts when you have WES because you already send the transcripts to WES
Not exactly correct. SINP requires transcript even though you send WES document. However since he has sent Marksheets, he should be fine.

rksingh30

Jan 5, 2015
Is it necessary to have at least one year of work experience in the related field of education? I've Masters in Mechanical Engg. but working in a s/w company.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rksingh30 said:
Is it necessary to have at least one year of work experience in the related field of education? I've Masters in Mechanical Engg. but working in a s/w company.
It depends on your NOC. If the NOC doesn't require relevant education, you're fine. I've B.Eng + MBA, got nomination with NOC 2281.

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
One_Topsy said:
It depends on your NOC. If the NOC doesn't require relevant education, you're fine. I've B.Eng + MBA, got nomination with NOC 2281.
Hi,

That's great. Was your B.Eng in Computer Engineering or in another Engineering field?

You probably added training certificate like Cisco etc.