+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
When ITA is completed then check list is generated..now I m confused about form uploading with supporting document...which form is required with supporting document ?

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Help pls.

I had sent an email to SINP office on Dec 20, 2015 to request revision of my nomination following the process they suggested in SINP Application Guide (I received nomination letter in Nov 2015 ), and there was no response. I sent 2 more emails to check the process status of the revision after then. Until now, all the emails have no response.

After 8 days from now, my EE profile will expire if they do not respond anymore.
(CIC send me a message which said my EE profile will only be valid for 30 days if I could not get a province nomination)

How could I do in the next step? And what is the result likely to be? Thank you.

Note:
The reason for revision:

My wife’s IELTS report expired after I got the nomination in Express Entry. My EE profile became not eligible and I could change nothing in EE. After my wife resat an IELTS test and got a qualified report, I created a new EE profile and request SINP to link the new EE profile with my nomination.

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckindenmark said:
Dec applicant here, just got contacted by SINP requesting a whole bunch of additional documents, some redundant others not so easy to obtain. Ive been given 45 days to submit requested docs else someone's gonna get a hurt real bad. :D My EE profile expires in 4 days so im hoping to send them a letter and also point them to the new EE profile info.

Good to hear that SINP has started working on 17 Dec applicants... :)

What kind of documents have they requested?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
kakmam said:
Hi one topsy,

From where I can get the date when SINP corrected my funds ?? current state of my profile is In process since 29 Dec
Once you login to OASIS, click to view submitted applications. You should see a screen for funds. On that screen check conversion date

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jas_canadian said:
When ITA is completed then check list is generated..now I m confused about form uploading with supporting document...which form is required with supporting document ?
There is no form required. Upload the document it asks for in each placeholder. where it says passport, upload a copy of your passport biodata page there. Where it says education docs/degrees, upload a copy of your degrees + transcripts there (scan all into a single pdf) etc......

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
yxlxh said:
Help pls.

I had sent an email to SINP office on Dec 20, 2015 to request revision of my nomination following the process they suggested in SINP Application Guide (I received nomination letter in Nov 2015 ), and there was no response. I sent 2 more emails to check the process status of the revision after then. Until now, all the emails have no response.

After 8 days from now, my EE profile will expire if they do not respond anymore.
(CIC send me a message which said my EE profile will only be valid for 30 days if I could not get a province nomination)

How could I do in the next step? And what is the result likely to be? Thank you.

Note:
The reason for revision:

My wife’s IELTS report expired after I got the nomination in Express Entry. My EE profile became not eligible and I could change nothing in EE. After my wife resat an IELTS test and got a qualified report, I created a new EE profile and request SINP to link the new EE profile with my nomination.
You just have to wait. Sending multiple emails will not speed it up. I requested a revision because my wife got a new passport, it took btw 5-10 working days. Yours is a new EE profile, they probably have to check well to make sure they don't transfer your points to someone else.
Patience is compulsory when applying to SINP/CIC :)

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
One_Topsy said:
There is no form required. Upload the document it asks for in each placeholder. where it says passport, upload a copy of your passport biodata page there. Where it says education docs/degrees, upload a copy of your degrees + transcripts there (scan all into a single pdf) etc......
What about schdule 4/4A form??? They will demand afterwards or what???

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jas_canadian said:
What about schdule 4/4A form??? They will demand afterwards or what???
Yes, however in my case I took a risk. I filled and merged with my LOE. I haven't been requested to submit again.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
areva said:
Hello members, I submitted my application on 4th Jan, my NOC is 4011, any idea about processing times?
It varies, is your application status in process or still application received?

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
LA-AK said:
Good to hear that SINP has started working on 17 Dec applicants... :)

What kind of documents have they requested?
1.BA transcript. (even though I attached proper WES certs to show equivalency for all )
2. Schedule A: Background/Declaration evidence for rejections that I mentioned in the comment box. (Again I had already mentioned and attached letters for refusals/returns in separate categories during the application steps when they asked if you applied earlier but they will now get same letters.)
3. I attached recommendation letter for a past job. They require one with clear job description. Thats my fault but its an old job and local office is shut down so a tough one to fix.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usha.cute said:
Dear All,

Has any one received nomination this year? My profile status is in process since 17th Dec.
Mine is in process since 14th December, applied on Nov 4th. This is getting tedious now and I hope my time comes soon.