+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royboy1228 said:
Is it ok to apply to both International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category and On-Demand??
Must have one active application only.

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
One_Topsy said:
For IELTS and WES, I didn't attached anything. We already entered the IELTS TRF number on the profile as well as the WES number. I believe that's what CIC will use to verify, otherwise it should have been in the personalized checklist. I think that's what most people on the forum have done.

I just typed, printed, signed and scanned LOE. I think it should be enough. Some on the forum didn't even sign
Thanks topsy... god bless us all

PrasadG

Jul 3, 2015
One_Topsy said:
So you have two experience letters from 1 company? They should surely be able to merge them in one letter? If you held 2 positions or worked at 2 diff times?
Dear One_Topsy,

I have the experience letter for one position but the details of the job is in one letter and the duration in another and the salary is another letter. I had worked for 3 organizations till now. I do not have the work hours for the past employments as the job was permanent and the job needed to work minimum of 42 hours a day. Is it ok to provide the details in an affidavit for the job details as the employers have refused to give all the details in a single document. The companies that I worked for are giants and they have standard formats which they said they would not deviate.

Can I produce a self affidavit for with the full details in a single document or do I need to get it from my ex colleagues?

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
prab0 said:
Guys One_topsy, Droidkar.. Where did you upload your WES report and IELTS report card. Because in Education section only one file can be uploaded.
>>> generally you don't need to update scanned copy, only refnums are enough, or you can merge scanned copies into single pdf

Did you also uploade your Highschool certificate???
>>> your highest education is enough

One more query.

Do we actually need to get LOE notarized or without notorization it will work.
>>> I don't think you can find notary office who are ready to stamp your LOE. Just sign ...

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
Hey Topsy,

I am still waiting for an update my status is still waiting on Applicant, it's been 3 weeks since i submitted the missing documents. Getting a little worried now please advise if i should send them an email asking for update or wait few more days.

regards,
Nabz

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemche said:
Thanks buddy. Will create a new OASIS account and will get ready for January 2016 intake. Thanks again :)
A bunch of wholehearted Thanks to One_Topsy and many other who helped me in SINP EE application :) :)

Received nomination message from SINP in my cic account.

It would be really helpful if seniors can give some advice on how to proceed further. I have few doubts like below.

1) Should i go ahead and accept the nomination, as i have only 30 days to accept ?
2) If i accept and my profile gets picked in next cic draw, should i have to live in Saskatchewan for the next 2 years? (living in Saskatchewan is fine for me, unless i don't get a job under 2174 or 2173 NOC.)
3) I have already sent application to OINP under Human Capital Priorities stream. Should i wait for that?

Thanks in advance !

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
So you have two experience letters from 1 company? They should surely be able to merge them in one letter? If you held 2 positions or worked at 2 diff times?
Hi,
i worked in 2 organizations, and having to experience letters, one from each, will it be ok for cic? i am also waiting for ita.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
hemche said:
A bunch of wholehearted Thanks to One_Topsy and many other who helped me in SINP EE application :) :)

Received nomination message from SINP in my cic account.

It would be really helpful if seniors can give some advice on how to proceed further. I have few doubts like below.

1) Should i go ahead and accept the nomination, as i have only 30 days to accept ? Yes, you need to accept it if you won't want to wait for OINP
2) If i accept and my profile gets picked in next cic draw, should i have to live in Saskatchewan for the next 2 years? (living in Saskatchewan is fine for me, unless i don't get a job under 2174 or 2173 NOC.)
3) I have already sent application to OINP under Human Capital Priorities stream. Should i wait for that? If you accept SINP then you won't nomination from any other province!

Thanks in advance !

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Hi All,

When you are expecting next CIC Draw? ;D

amir_za

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP 22-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 (VO Received 22-03-2016)
Nomination.....
21-11-2015 (CIC Received 8-12-2015)
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-03-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Recap:
All SINP applicants invited to join Telegram SINP group:
https://telegram.me/joinchat/BQ9CNgOKzohqgAKRNxsufA

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
amir_za said:
Recap:
All SINP applicants invited to join Telegram SINP group:
//telegram.me/joinchat/BQ9CNgOKzohqgAKRNxsufA

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
I am in process to obtain PCC, is there any specific format by CIC for this, for example, is it mandatory to mention EE ID at PCC certificate, or it can be generally mentioned that, the purpose of this PCC is "Canada Immigration"

Any suggestion in this regard pls?