You shouldn't be rejected for that

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got an update on CIC account that I got SINP nomination, accepted it, now waiting for 600 points to be updated. Hope there is a draw on Tuesday. :D

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does SINP send an email about the nomination? Or we have to keep checking in the OASIS?

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LA-AK said:
Does SINP send an email about the nomination? Or we have to keep checking in the OASIS?
The email comes from SWOASIScorrespondence@gov.sk.ca for any communication update.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
xlnzee said:
Finally got an update on CIC account that I got SINP nomination, accepted it, now waiting for 600 points to be updated. Hope there is a draw on Tuesday. :D

Good luck for the remaining process. :)

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Guys One_topsy, Droidkar.. Where did you upload your WES report and IELTS report card. Because in Education section only one file can be uploaded.

Did you also uploade your Highschool certificate???

One more query.

Do we actually need to get LOE notarized or without notorization it will work.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prab0 said:
Guys One_topsy, Droidkar.. Where did you upload your WES report and IELTS report card. Because in Education section only one file can be uploaded.

One more query.

You need to combine all documents into one file and upload.
Letter of Explanation, can be signed by primary applicant and uploaded.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
LA-AK said:
You would have an email in your email account also.

PrasadG

Jul 3, 2015
Thanks to all the guidance from the forum. I have received my nomination for SINP on 17th Dec and accepted the same in CIC log in. I had a query regarding the proof of experience in the format required by CIC in a single document. However the required details are available in separate documents from my previous organizations. I had approached the earlier organizations, current organization and they have refused to provide the experience letters in a customized format as required by CIC.

Need your expert advice on how to handle the situation. Also jus wanted to know when is the next invitation round expected as i accepted the invitation after 18th Dec.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
prab0 said:

One more query.

For IELTS and WES, I didn't attached anything. We already entered the IELTS TRF number on the profile as well as the WES number. I believe that's what CIC will use to verify, otherwise it should have been in the personalized checklist. I think that's what most people on the forum have done.

I just typed, printed, signed and scanned LOE. I think it should be enough. Some on the forum didn't even sign

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
PrasadG said:
Thanks to all the guidance from the forum. I have received my nomination for SINP on 17th Dec and accepted the same in CIC log in. I had a query regarding the proof of experience in the format required by CIC in a single document. However the required details are available in separate documents from my previous organizations. I had approached the earlier organizations, current organization and they have refused to provide the experience letters in a customized format as required by CIC.

Need your expert advice on how to handle the situation. Also jus wanted to know when is the next invitation round expected as i accepted the invitation after 18th Dec.
So you have two experience letters from 1 company? They should surely be able to merge them in one letter? If you held 2 positions or worked at 2 diff times?

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hello,

May I ask three questions please.

1) Do I need to apply for EE in case of getting the nomination in SING?

2) Regarding the Settlement Plan, is it just to visit that website and answer few questions, then automatically it creates a plan and be sent to email so that what I need is just to print it and upload it in the online application?

3) Is it better to apply in EE Sub Category than applying in Occupation In-Demand ? in both category is it mandatory to live in Saskatchewan to get the PR?

Best,

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Kinan said:
Hello,

May I ask three questions please.

1) Do I need to apply for EE in case of getting the nomination in SING?

2) Regarding the Settlement Plan, is it just to visit that website and answer few questions, then automatically it creates a plan and be sent to email so that what I need is just to print it and upload it in the online application?

3) Is it better to apply in EE Sub Category than applying in Occupation In-Demand ? in both category is it mandatory to live in Saskatchewan to get the PR?

Best,
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. EE is usually faster than OID, and application to CIC is online for EE, paper based for OID.