+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
GUYS
Hiiii
When you get PNP nomination and you are applying again to CIC after receiving ITA, in the generic form you need to choose which category you are applying under; you choose skilled worker OR Province nominee ??
Secondly, Any one has a a link or list forms so we make sure we don't miss any?
Thanks guys

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
hambousha said:
GUYS
Hiiii
When you get PNP nomination and you are applying again to CIC after receiving ITA, in the generic form you need to choose which category you are applying under; you choose skilled worker OR Province nominee ??
Secondly, Any one has a a link or list forms so we make sure we don't miss any?
Thanks guys
Which generic form? Is this EE?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
hambousha said:
Yes
Don't we have to fill the forms ?
Imm 008, etc??
No, you will fill the forms online, so you dont need the IMM etc.
Once you get ITA, you will go into your profile and see the place to put in details and submit

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Aah great
So no need for the previous forms we used for SINP
All supporting document should be scanned and uploaded ? Anything should be sent via courier ?

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hambousha said:
Aah great
So no need for the previous forms we used for SINP
All supporting document should be scanned and uploaded ? Anything should be sent via courier ?
Everything is online. All need to scan documents and attach.
You will be asked to fill Schedule 4 and 4a form, scan and upload.

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any 17th or 18th Dec applicant who has got SINP nomination? Plz share status and NOC.

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
stuckindenmark said:
Same here... applied 17th and stuck on InProcess. Franticly checking status every couple of hours, seeing others were giving nominations even upto 24th gives me hope the process is moving faster than anticipated. Hopefully it brings us good news with a bit of patience.
Same with me.

Submitted Application - 17th December
Received Correspondence (missing Documents) - 19th December
Submitted (Missing documents) - 21st December

However, still OASIS portal is showing 'Waiting on Applicant'. Desperately waiting for further processing.

Should I write an email to them?

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@One_Topsy

1) I am unable to create my line in the SINP tracking file. Error at "application number" field "Please mention first 5 digits of your application along with ** for last two digits". My file number is 11000**.

2) I got a "CONFIRMATION OF SINP NOMINATION" letter on 25th Dec, s=tatus in OASIS shows "Application Nominated" but till now its its not updated on my EE profile, I know i have been asked to wait but today is third day.

Not panicking but just curious as to what was the longest one had to wait for SINP 600 points to show up on their EE profile.

Cheers!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
xlnzee said:
@One_Topsy

1) I am unable to create my line in the SINP tracking file. Error at "application number" field "Please mention first 5 digits of your application along with ** for last two digits". My file number is 11000**.

2) I got a "CONFIRMATION OF SINP NOMINATION" letter on 25th Dec, s=tatus in OASIS shows "Application Nominated" but till now its its not updated on my EE profile, I know i have been asked to wait but today is third day.

Not panicking but just curious as to what was the longest one had to wait for SINP 600 points to show up on their EE profile.

Cheers!
1. I think the SINP sheet isn't taking the newest application numbers. Perhaps try and leave out the app no. If it doesn't take it, maybe just put somthn there. We have to get the manager to adjust it. unfortunately i don't know who it is.
2. In this case, I would advise you to wait till Tuesday evening and see what happens. It probably requires someone to send it and they are on holidays.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
1. I think the SINP sheet isn't taking the newest application numbers. Perhaps try and leave out the app no. If it doesn't take it, maybe just put somthn there. We have to get the manager to adjust it. unfortunately i don't know who it is.
2. In this case, I would advise you to wait till Tuesday evening and see what happens. It probably requires someone to send it and they are on holidays.
Thanks, I have updated my details with a dummy file number. just wanted to share my timeline so that it help other in understanding SINP trends.

As suggest I shall wait for a day or two for the points to show up.

Thanks Again! +1

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Guys
My wife does not have ielts or ECA..
I am the main applicant and I have both..
Does this affect the EE application?
Thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
hambousha said:
Guys
My wife does not have ielts or ECA..
I am the main applicant and I have both..
Does this affect the EE application?
Thanks
Yes, it affects. You can go ahead, however, you will not be able to claim points for spouse language and education. You need to say no in those areas of your application.
The good thing is as a provincial nominee, you don't really need spouse points bcos of the extra 600 points

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Yes, it affects. You can go ahead, however, you will not be able to claim points for spouse language and education. You need to say no in those areas of your application.
The good thing is as a provincial nominee, you don't really need spouse points bcos of the extra 600 points
Exactly
I am not seeking more points
I am afraid that my application gets rejected because of no spouse ECA or ielts