Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nabzter said:
Hey Topsy,

I am still waiting for an update my status is still waiting on Applicant, it's been 3 weeks since i submitted the missing documents. Getting a little worried now please advise if i should send them an email asking for update or wait few more days.

regards,
Nabz
3 weeks is a long time. Are you sure you have sent the correct docs?

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,
I am in process to obtain PCC, is there any specific format by CIC for this, for example, is it mandatory to mention EE ID at PCC certificate, or it can be generally mentioned that, the purpose of this PCC is "Canada Immigration"

Any suggestion in this regard pls?
just put purpose as Canada Immigration that would be enough even this is not mandatory. they are only concerned about your criminality record.

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
One_Topsy said:
3 weeks is a long time. Are you sure you have sent the correct docs?
Below are the documents which were requested and sent.

1. Post secondary Transcripts - I sent them my Degree Each semester mark sheets and consolidated memo and for my Masters the same.
2. Proof of funds : I have saving in my bank in form of Certificates, i have attached the banks letter mentioning the savings amount and duration since when i have the saving with them with saving funds details (Like Certificate no.s.amount, account no. and date since i have a relationship with them.)

and also ECA report ans Degree cert where attached in the application.

I hope the above attached documents are correct and enough.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,
I am in process to obtain PCC, is there any specific format by CIC for this, for example, is it mandatory to mention EE ID at PCC certificate, or it can be generally mentioned that, the purpose of this PCC is "Canada Immigration"

Any suggestion in this regard pls?
PCC format is as per each country rules. You cannot provide any input into how a PCC should be. Get the PCC for each country you visited and stayed for more than 6 months since you were 18 years old and the government of each of those country will give you PCC with their standard format. Just get that and upload to CIC.
Generally all PCC mention your name, DOB, Passport number, so CIC will identity you based on this.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nabzter said:
Below are the documents which were requested and sent.

1. Post secondary Transcripts - I sent them my Degree Each semester mark sheets and consolidated memo and for my Masters the same.
2. Proof of funds : I have saving in my bank in form of Certificates, i have attached the banks letter mentioning the savings amount and duration since when i have the saving with them with saving funds details (Like Certificate no.s.amount, account no. and date since i have a relationship with them.)

and also ECA report ans Degree cert where attached in the application.

I hope the above attached documents are correct and enough.
I don't see any problem with the docs. Maybe you should wait till new year or see how this week goes
Waiting on Applicant status can directly be changed to Nomination. So, no need to panic there.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am inclining towards waiting for a couple of months and let the OINP nomination get through and then decide, it's been almost 2 months I submitted my application to OINP. Good thing is that I got SINP on my EE profile and OINP nomination is applied on my spouses EE profile.

In case OINP dosent get through (I should have a confirmation by April) I still have SINP valid till June 2016, I can go with that then.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Guys
Reagarding the transltions ;
The documents I supplied to SINP were translated from authorized translator but he does not tranlate stamps
He translated the content but he does not translate the stamp itself
It passed with SINP
Any idea if I can re-use them or to translate again with other translator ?

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi,

Do I need to upload the form (printed after making the EE profile and Jobbank account) which reflected my EE profile number and Job Seeker validation code and also the Checklist? If then, what section should it be uploaded? Thanks for your reply in advance.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limejuice said:
Hi,

Do I need to upload the form (printed after making the EE profile and Jobbank account) which reflected my EE profile number and Job Seeker validation code and also the Checklist? If then, what section should it be uploaded? Thanks for your reply in advance.
Where are you referring the upload ?

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Yoda24 said:
Where are you referring the upload ?
In the SINP Online... Do I need to attach those forms? Because in the Checklist, there are tickboxes under "Attached". These are the first 2 items in the checklist.
You may check this out pls. http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-100-30

I want to ask, too, if I got an explanation letter, where again it should be uploaded? Thanks.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limejuice said:
In the SINP Online... Do I need to attach those forms? Because in the Checklist, there are tickboxes under "Attached". These are the first 2 items in the checklist.
You may check this out pls. http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-100-30

I want to ask, too, if I got an explanation letter, where again it should be uploaded? Thanks.
The SINP application when it gets created you need to provide express entry profile number and job code. There is no need to upload document for this.
The checklist is for you to gather the documents needed and upload in your application, don't think anyone is required to upload checklist.

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Yoda24 said:
The SINP application when it gets created you need to provide express entry profile number and job code. There is no need to upload document for this.
The checklist is for you to gather the documents needed and upload in your application, don't think anyone is required to upload checklist.
I see, I thought it is mandatory to attach those. Now, it is clearer to me. How about if I have an explanation letter to attach or I'll just do it in the CIC stage? Thanks again. +1 for you. :)

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limejuice said:
I see, I thought it is mandatory to attach those. Now, it is clearer to me. How about if I have an explanation letter to attach or I'll just do it in the CIC stage? Thanks again. +1 for you. :)
If you need to explain anything at SINP stage you can send email to the SINP email address.
You are required if need be to provide letter of explanation during ITA stage.
All the best . Cheers

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemche said:
A bunch of wholehearted Thanks to One_Topsy and many other who helped me in SINP EE application :) :)

Received nomination message from SINP in my cic account.

It would be really helpful if seniors can give some advice on how to proceed further. I have few doubts like below.

1) Should i go ahead and accept the nomination, as i have only 30 days to accept ?
2) If i accept and my profile gets picked in next cic draw, should i have to live in Saskatchewan for the next 2 years? (living in Saskatchewan is fine for me, unless i don't get a job under 2174 or 2173 NOC.)
3) I have already sent application to OINP under Human Capital Priorities stream. Should i wait for that?

Thanks in advance !

Congrats, share your timeline for SINP. Date of application, In Process and Nomination recd.

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LA-AK said:
Congrats, share your timeline for SINP. Date of application, In Process and Nomination recd.
Thank you ! i have already updated this sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FwilYOq4h_L96DHtvJ4hD6BX0GPRMhTrgMe78jjV3LI/edit#gid=103042255

Also, do let me know, if you have any connection in Saskatchewan or information about jobs in Saskatchewan for people in Software Engineering (2174 or 2173)/
It would be of great help for me to take my decision.