11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Hey Guys,

Need help with a Query, I had submitted my SINP occupation in demand application on Sept 26rd and since then there's not update on it.

Can I submit a second application in SINP Express entry Pool or do i need to cancel my previous application?

Shall i go ahead and create a new A/C in OASIS?

Thanks for the replies,

-Prit

Hamed__1983

Mar 1, 2015
Hi dear guys,

I want to apply for SINP but I have a question.I had applied for 2014 skilled worker program as Mechanical engineer (NOC 2132) but because of cap reach my application was rejected.then I make my profile for express entry 2015 as a mechanical engineer again,but as u know SINP needs certificate because engineers are Regulated.so my question:is it applicable if I apply as mechanical technician?or it leads to reject me again.and if i can apply as a technician should I change my profile and NOC in my express Entry profile??

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priteshhi said:
Hey Guys,

Need help with a Query, I had submitted my SINP occupation in demand application on Sept 26rd and since then there's not update on it.

Can I submit a second application in SINP Express entry Pool or do i need to cancel my previous application?

Shall i go ahead and create a new A/C in OASIS?

Thanks for the replies,

-Prit
You should apply for the SINP EE as this is process faster than the OID. Should both your applications go to 'in process' SINP will call you to choose the one you wish to proceed with. Besides, CIC process EE application within 6 months

chCanada

Apr 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

I need your help.

I have specific question about Settlement fund (POF), One of my Fixed Deposits got matured today (which i have declared in settlement fund) and amount got credited in my Saving a/c. Do i need to inform to immigration department on email about this?
Also, Can i declare some more settlement fund and send some additional settlement fund related documents on email? Or do you suggest me to start a new application?

Thanks.

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chCanada said:
Hello Experts,

I need your help.

I have specific question about Settlement fund (POF), One of my Fixed Deposits got matured today (which i have declared in settlement fund) and amount got credited in my Saving a/c. Do i need to inform to immigration department on email about this?
Also, Can i declare some more settlement fund and send some additional settlement fund related documents on email? Or do you suggest me to start a new application?

Thanks.
Hi,

The ideal thing for you is to roll over the FD until your application is decided. SINP want you to have this money throughout your application till you are landed. I will assume that it was credited the same day. In this case I will say, leave it in the SA and be ready to prove to SINP (if they asked for updated POF) . Also , you can create another FD immediately, just ensure that there was no break in the fund.

Yarzo

Dec 7, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Seen my 600 pts :)
These guys can give a heart attack making you wait.
On to PCC, medicals and waiting (again) for ITA.
A quick question One_Topsy and All,
While applying for SINP International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category
Did you attach a settlement plan and Proof of funds or did they request for it at some point?
I need some clarification as regards this, i submitted my application without the Settlement plan or Proof of fund document.
Should i wait until it is requested for or make just make a plan, attach my bank statement and email it to them?

Many thanks and congrats to all that have gotten their nominations

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yarzo said:
A quick question One_Topsy and All,
While applying for SINP International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category
Did you attach a settlement plan and Proof of funds or did they request for it at some point?
I need some clarification as regards this, i submitted my application without the Settlement plan or Proof of fund document.
Should i wait until it is requested for or make just make a plan, attach my bank statement and email it to them?

Many thanks and congrats to all that have gotten their nominations

Hi Yarzo,

I think you should provide same to SINP as soon as possible. POF is a vital document and your application may be returned. What SINP ask for is updated POF statement ( should there be need for this) during application review. I assume you application is still in 'Received' status?

Please do so immediately and send to immigration.dcouments@gov.sk.ca you can CC: immigration@gov.sk.ca

chCanada

Apr 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jideomoba said:
Hi,

The ideal thing for you is to roll over the FD until your application is decided. SINP want you to have this money throughout your application till you are landed. I will assume that it was credited the same day. In this case I will say, leave it in the SA and be ready to prove to SINP (if they asked for updated POF) . Also , you can create another FD immediately, just ensure that there was no break in the fund.
Thanks Jideomoba.

Yarzo

Dec 7, 2015
jideomoba said:
Hi Yarzo,

I think you should provide same to SINP as soon as possible. POF is a vital document and your application may be returned. What SINP ask for is updated POF statement ( should there be need for this) during application review. I assume you application is still in 'Received' status?

Please do so immediately and send to immigration.dcouments@gov.sk.ca you can CC: immigration@gov.sk.ca

Many thanks jideomoba
Will do that right away, i applied Dec 5th, 2015 and yes application Status is still 'Application Received'

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Hamed__1983 said:
Hi dear guys,

I want to apply for SINP but I have a question.I had applied for 2014 skilled worker program as Mechanical engineer (NOC 2132) but because of cap reach my application was rejected.then I make my profile for express entry 2015 as a mechanical engineer again,but as u know SINP needs certificate because engineers are Regulated.so my question:is it applicable if I apply as mechanical technician?or it leads to reject me again.and if i can apply as a technician should I change my profile and NOC in my express Entry profile??
You can apply as mechanical technician. No problem there, the important thing is for your reference letter to match the job description of the NOC

chCanada

Apr 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I need your suggestion.

My employer is not ready to mention my job duties on company letter head (but they are ready to provide me reference letter with job title/position, Wage, Number of hours worked each week on Full-time basis and duration of employment). They says that it is no in company policy to mention job duties on letter head. And they have asked me to check with my manager if he can write it on plain paper. I don't want to disclose this to my manager right now and i think even if he is ready to provide it on plain paper it won't be valid. Please provide me your thoughts, what should i do in this case?

Thanks in advance.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
chCanada said:
Hello Friends,

I need your suggestion.

My employer is not ready to mention my job duties on company letter head (but they are ready to provide me reference letter with job title/position, Wage, Number of hours worked each week on Full-time basis and duration of employment). They says that it is no in company policy to mention job duties on letter head. And they have asked me to check with my manager if he can write it on plain paper. I don't want to disclose this to my manager right now and i think even if he is ready to provide it on plain paper it won't be valid. Please provide me your thoughts, what should i do in this case?

Thanks in advance.
Hehehe..you don't want your manager to know eh :p
Jokes apart;
Ideally, the letter should be on letterhead. If it must be on plain paper, then it has to be notarized and attach their business card for verification, and probably include explanation why it could not be on letterhead.
Is there another supervisor that can provide you the letter (e.g a group head or director you know very well and are willing to disclose to?)

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
vinay canada said:
Hi friends Can anyone tell me how you are getting query from SINP through mails or it is a updation on your oasis profile
wait for changes in your profile, generally after that they are sending an email with attachment or ref

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
chCanada said:
Hello Experts,

I need your help.

Thanks.
HI nothing to worry just deposit the amount that was credited to your savings account for one more year then you will get new FD slip for that year.Mine was the same case.
I submiited innitially two FD slips which were due in SEP 15, However SINP officer noticed that and asked me to send updated proof of funds then i emailed them new FD slips from Sep 15 to sep 16 along with last year FD slips and mentioned that these funds are with me since last two years. I believe they were convinced and my application got through.

I hope this answers your query. Good luck