Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
number411 said:
I got nomination today! Thanks One_topsy, I hope you remember our discussion just on Saturday about withdrawing this application. It was a good decision after all to have waited.

App Sub: 2 Nov
Voluntary mail with some missed documents: 3rd Nov
In Process: 1 Dec
Nominated: 6 Dec

NOC 2171
Fantastic news..enjoy the magic 600 points :D

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
somtripathi said:
NOC is 2171 and it was submitted on the 4th of November, I am worried as people who submitted their applications on 03/11/15 have been nominated.
Buddy,
I know waiting can be tough especially as people are reporting progress in their application, but there's not much you can do now.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello Friends,

I got Nomination this morning.

Thank you all for your help and prayers.

TimeLine:-
NOC 2171
Application Received:- Nov 3rd 2015
In Process:- Nov 26th 2015
Nomination:- Dec 6th 2015

Good luck to everyone.
Congrats Sanjeev! Its been a very long journey and indeed your patience and persistence has paid off. I wish you success in the next stage.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Buddy,
I know waiting can be tough especially as people are reporting progress in their application, but there's not much you can do now.
I know this, however what bothers me is the reason behind the delay is unknown.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
somtripathi said:
Thanks mate, I have submitted a new application on the 5th of Dec with all the correct documents. I plan to wait till any of the 2 goes to In Process first before withdrawing/cancelling one of the applications?
What would you suggest?
I apologize for misunderstanding, I thought you are talking about two different Streams,

Occupation-In-Deman Stream
&
Express Entry Stream

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
I apologize for misunderstanding, I thought you are talking about two different Streams,

Occupation-In-Deman Stream
&
Express Entry Stream
Its all right, can you please suggest what should I do now?
I have 2 applications in EE and both in Application received stage.

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I am really worried and I need to call SINP. My POF was not entered correctly during conversion, hence the amount in Canadian dollars was greatly reduced below the required amount to show. i.e I have X, XXX,XXX.00 on my statement but only XXX, XXX.00 was recorded. I need to get to them before they make any decision. I have emailed them and also called their advertised number (no one is answering).

Does anybody have another number one can reach them ?

Thank you.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jideomoba said:
Guys,

I am really worried and I need to call SINP. My POF was not entered correctly during conversion, hence the amount in Canadian dollars was greatly reduced below the required amount to show. i.e I have X, XXX,XXX.00 on my statement but only XXX, XXX.00 was recorded. I need to get to them before they make any decision. I have emailed them and also called their advertised number (no one is answering).

Thank you.
Don't worry if you have emailed them as even I have but they don't respond to emails. And about the call, it is all in vain buddy. I tried it 5 times but no respond whatsoever.
Of what I have seen here in the forum I believe if the case officer checks the email, there are good chances that he will link it to your application.
Lets be patient and hope for the best.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jideomoba said:
Guys,

Thank you.
Bro,
1. Were you the one that manually entered the balance in local currency? If you made an error, they have the real statement, so they should be able to see the difference right?
2. Did you do the funds conversion or was it done by them? If you did, they will clear it and manually convert.
maybe send a LOE stating that you made an error in the amount you wrote down and give them the correct amount. They can use your statement to verify.
If this is what you have sent in your email, sorry you might just have to wait.
Haven't heard of anyone who called them successfully.
Good luck bro

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Bro,
1. Were you the one that manually entered the balance in local currency? If you made an error, they have the real statement, so they should be able to see the difference right?
2. Did you do the funds conversion or was it done by them? If you did, they will clear it and manually convert.
maybe send a LOE stating that you made an error in the amount you wrote down and give them the correct amount. They can use your statement to verify.
If this is what you have sent in your email, sorry you might just have to wait.
Haven't heard of anyone who called them successfully.
Good luck bro
Thanks Topsy, I only attached the statements during application and did not fill the value (as I did not understand what 'total dollar amount in foreign currency' meant then). The case worker entered this values and also the one for the conversion (amount in Canadian dollars) and also the conversion date.

Vignesh1985

Nov 10, 2014
Hi All,

I applied for SINP on 6-Dec-2015(yesterday). My CIC Express Entry profile expires on 20-Jan-2016. My doubt here is, if SINP wants to nominate me after 20th Jan, is it possible or they can't do it? Will the Express Entry profile be active even after one year?

Thanks,
Vignesh.

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could someone share with me if there is any format for "Letter of Explanation"?

I need it urgently so that I send a few explanations to SINP though I have already submitted the application.

Thanks in advance.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jideomoba said:
Thanks Topsy, I only attached the statements during application and did not fill the value (as I did not understand what 'total dollar amount in foreign currency' meant then). The case worker entered this values and also the one for the conversion (amount in Canadian dollars) and also the conversion date.
In that case, you probably just have to wait, since you've sent them the correct information. As with everyone else who sent additional docs, hope it turns out well.
Good luck.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Vignesh1985 said:
Hi All,

I applied for SINP on 6-Dec-2015(yesterday). My CIC Express Entry profile expires on 20-Jan-2016. My doubt here is, if SINP wants to nominate me after 20th Jan, is it possible or they can't do it? Will the Express Entry profile be active even after one year?

Thanks,
Vignesh.
Yes, they can still nominate you.
A nomination can be moved to a new EE profile.