Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its been more than a month and my application in still in received stage, I even send them a message about the missing documents and they haven't responded yet.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello Friends,

I got Nomination this morning.

Thank you all for your help and prayers.

TimeLine:-
NOC 2171
Application Received:- Nov 3rd 2015
In Process:- Nov 26th 2015
Nomination:- Dec 6th 2015

Good luck to everyone.
Congratulations Sanjeev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very happy for u.You r the one who brought us all to this platform n only because of this thread I was able to apply to SINP and got nominated. Hard work and perseverance always pays.Once again heartiest congratulaions..........

chCanada

Apr 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

I have applied to SINP but some documents are missing in my application. I will be sending it soon to them.
I have specific question about Settlement fund, One of my Fixed Deposit got matured today (which i have declared in settlement fund) and amount got credited in my Saving a/c. Do i need to inform to immigration department on email about this?
Also, Can i declare some more settlement fund and send some additional settlement fund related documents on email? Or do you suggest me to start a new application?

Please help.

Thanks.

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello Friends,

I got Nomination this morning.

Thank you all for your help and prayers.

TimeLine:-
NOC 2171
Application Received:- Nov 3rd 2015
In Process:- Nov 26th 2015
Nomination:- Dec 6th 2015

Good luck to everyone.
Congrats Sanjeev! :)

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Zohaib Ali said:
Your passport must be valid for atleast 6 months when you submit the passport for visa stamping, it is a condition mentioned in PPR email (passport Request email)

1) Passports
Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in *****. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (****) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.
Okay, thanks Zohaib. I will most probably get it renewed before submitting PR application.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somtripathi said:
Its been more than a month and my application in still in received stage, I even send them a message about the missing documents and they haven't responded yet.
What is your NOC? Based on trend of nominations, it looks like they've grouped applicants by NOCs and processing them. Usually they do not respond to mails but they sure process it. So don't expect or worry about not receiving a reply. I'm sure they'll change your app status to In Process shortly or mail you if anything else is required.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
number411 said:
What is your NOC? Based on trend of nominations, it looks like they've grouped applicants by NOCs and processing them. Usually they do not respond to mails but they sure process it. So don't expect or worry about not receiving a reply. I'm sure they'll change your app status to In Process shortly or mail you if anything else is required.
NOC is 2171 and it was submitted on the 4th of November, I am worried as people who submitted their applications on 03/11/15 have been nominated.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, You're right. NOC 2171 is getting processed now but I don't know if their processing criteria is only NOC or any other parameter. If all your documents are already uploaded, I'm sure yours will change to In Process in a week or so. In my opinion, maybe you can wait for some days / or a week more and then mail them. I hope you get good news faster.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Guys
I think I have made a mistake in SINP app
I put the answer "no" to the question: Have you applied to SINP or federal immigration before?
I forgot that I have sent my file earlier to CIC and was returned due to cap reached !
Any advice ?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
somtripathi said:
Don't worry be patient.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
hambousha said:
Guys
I think I have made a mistake in SINP app
I put the answer "no" to the question: Have you applied to SINP or federal immigration before?
I forgot that I have sent my file earlier to CIC and was returned due to cap reached !
Any advice ?

It would not create any trouble.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Don't worry be patient.
Thanks mate, I have submitted a new application on the 5th of Dec with all the correct documents. I plan to wait till any of the 2 goes to In Process first before withdrawing/cancelling one of the applications?
What would you suggest?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
somtripathi said:
Thanks mate, I have submitted a new application on the 5th of Dec with all the correct documents. I plan to wait till any of the 2 goes to In Process first before withdrawing/cancelling one of the applications?
What would you suggest?
Great, go with EE.