+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
mapleback said:
Please read the form carefully in its entirety and mark and sign what applies to you. Section B has three(3) questions where you are to mark only one(1) of them and sign in the space provided below that.
Thanks but they seem to be requesting that I sign Section A(pg 2 of form) even tho is does not seem relevant to me. I am wondering if everyone has signed this section.

Do you believe that the forms are the same?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Sunil_JZ said:
Thanks but they seem to be requesting that I sign Section A(pg 2 of form) even tho is does not seem relevant to me. I am wondering if everyone has signed this section.

Do you believe that the forms are the same?
Again, please read the form carefully. Section A page 2 basically asks if you have read and understand what you read in the form. You're signing to accept that you have read it. You have up to 45 days to respond so there is no need to be nervous at this stage. Please answer correctly.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
mapleback said:
Hello JulieAnn83,

What exactly did you ask? I also noticed that you used a form sourced from overseastudent.ca
Is this the latest version of the form? Was the form not available directly from SINP and did you mention this in your query too?

Sorry for my many questions, I'm confused reading about your case, I guess you were as confused as me when you initially got the request. Some of the information from the SINP-100-1 form seems redundant as it asks many of the questions already found in the OASIS web forms.
Hello Mapleback,

I asked SINP if the form SINP-100-1 is needed to be submitted or only the CIC letter. They haven't answered so I just send both CIC and the SINP-100-1 completed form. And they answered with just acknowledgement of my documents.

I cannot find the form in the sask website, so I just google it and find this at overseastudent.ca. There is no revision number on the document so I just assume that this is the current one. Anyway, this is actually an old form when they are still doing paper applications.

My status has changed from waiting on applicant to "IN Process".

FDauto

Aug 20, 2015
Hi all
my app is now in process for more than 40 days, but there is no further request for missing documentation. I think I submitted everything they asked, but I heard some applicants got email asking for updated documents such as funds although they have submitted already. Are there somebody in the same situation as me? Why my application stays in process for so long? :-*

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
FDauto said:
Hi all
my app is now in process for more than 40 days, but there is no further request for missing documentation. I think I submitted everything they asked, but I heard some applicants got email asking for updated documents such as funds although they have submitted already. Are there somebody in the same situation as me? Why my application stays in process for so long? :-*
FDauto in OASIS click on 'View Submitted Application' and then click on 'Settlement Funds'.
If your application status is indicated as In Process and the fields "Date of Bank Statement" and "Date of Conversion" shows a date, this indicates the day they worked on or looked at your settlement fund documents...also If the figures are equal to or more than the settlement funds required for your family size and they haven't requested new statements or additional documents, then it implies that the documents you provided were accepted. Sit patiently, as applicants all we can do is wait, it's the name of the game.

PS... we maintain a spreadsheet that we use to track our SINP applications. Please access and enter your details using the link below.
https://goo.gl/3z14qq

canadadream1985

Aug 18, 2015
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
Please provide the bank statements including the transaction history for the last three months.

I hv got email for asking that missing document. But i hv submitted Term deposits as proof of funds and my bank account will not show required minimum balance. I hv checked in OASIS my term deposit documents are there.

Do anyone know, why they asking that and is compulsory to give bank statements even you are not using it for fund settlement.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
mayurpatel said:
Till now there are three people of category 4011 are in process n one of them me but currently waiting on applicant as they requested few docs ......I m professor of engineering field ......not MBA ....
I also belong to 4011 and I m also from engineering field ....my status has just changed to In-process. I am 11 june applicant

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
canadadream1985 said:
Please provide the bank statements including the transaction history for the last three months.

I hv got email for asking that missing document. But i hv submitted Term deposits as proof of funds and my bank account will not show required minimum balance. I hv checked in OASIS my term deposit documents are there.

Do anyone know, why they asking that and is compulsory to give bank statements even you are not using it for fund settlement.
Term deposit is also acceptable, no need to send transaction history bcoz term deposit dnt hve transactions.
Is your term deposit old 3 months or more from submission date of application?
Term deposit have sufficient funds according to family size ?
If everything is fine then send them term deposit and balance certificate which showing pre amount, maturity amount, maturity date. Note every document belongs to funds should be officially signed by bank officers with stamp

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
mapleback said:
FDauto in OASIS click on 'View Submitted Application' and then click on 'Settlement Funds'.
If your application status is indicated as In Process and the fields "Date of Bank Statement" and "Date of Conversion" shows a date, this indicates the day they worked on or looked at your settlement fund documents...also If the figures are equal to or more than the settlement funds required for your family size and they haven't requested new statements or additional documents, then it implies that the documents you provided were accepted. Sit patiently, as applicants all we can do is wait, it's the name of the game.

PS... we maintain a spreadsheet that we use to track our SINP applications. Please access and enter your details using the link below.
https://goo.gl/3z14qq
I agreed with you , mine has been in process for 31 days now I submitted more than required funds. I hope they finalise soon,

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
mapleback said:
Again, please read the form carefully. Section A page 2 basically asks if you have read and understand what you read in the form. You're signing to accept that you have read it. You have up to 45 days to respond so there is no need to be nervous at this stage. Please answer correctly.

Hi.. u r absolutely right. Those signatures are for that we have read the section carefully. So we can go frwd and sign it without any risk. And write 'NA' on section C. I have also got similar thing from them. Ans I already reverted back with signed and dated form and stating NA in section C.
Good Luck!!

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
BhanuGhai said:

Hi.. u r absolutely right. Those signatures are for that we have read the section carefully. So we can go frwd and sign it without any risk. And write 'NA' on section C. I have also got similar thing from them. Ans I already reverted back with signed and dated form and stating NA in section C.
Good Luck!!
Thanks for all the feedback. I have signed the pg 2 of the form and sent back. Now back to waiting...

FDauto

Aug 20, 2015

[/quote]

Thanks for replying, Mapleback. I checked the date, it is issuing date on my document and figures shows here are also more than the settlement funds required. Does it mean it was accepted by officer?

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
FDauto said:
Hi all
Welldone.. May b u didnt missed out anything.. GoodLuck!!

canadadream1985

Aug 18, 2015
rohitsinp23 said:
Term deposit is also acceptable, no need to send transaction history bcoz term deposit dnt hve transactions.
Is your term deposit old 3 months or more from submission date of application?
Term deposit have sufficient funds according to family size ?
If everything is fine then send them term deposit and balance certificate which showing pre amount, maturity amount, maturity date. Note every document belongs to funds should be officially signed by bank officers with stamp
What is Balance certificate ???

My term deposits are more than 3 months old at time of submission and amount also more than required. and i checked in OASIS, the document i uploaded is still der. so they hv already that thing.

The document i send it has scanned copy of my term deposits and a letter from bank which shows all numbers of term deposit , amount and due date. the letter is signed and stamp with dated also.

But i didn't photocopy (xerox) of term deposit and get stamped as i scan original term deposits.

SO your suggestion is that i go again bank and get new letter with sign and stamp with current date and send them.

But they asked "last 3 months detailed bank statement"

I have one bank account in which no join a/c , but term deposits i send was from another bank in which i had joint account with my mother.

so i'm confused if i send bank a/c which is related to FDs that is joint. if i send statement of my single a/c that's from another bank.

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
canadadream1985 said:

Hi,

First important thing is the start date of your term deposit should be older than 3 months of application date. I hope u have this.

Secondly, they want to see the transaction history from your bank statement too even u have submitted term deposit. If u have started your term deposit by auto debiting money from your bank account, then send them bank statement indicating this debit entry on that particular date. Also send a cover letter mentioning this info.

This is from my personal experience, as i also submitted term deposits and they requested transaction history of three months.

Wish u good luck for nomination...