SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
LarysaG said:
Hello,
I'm PhD in Economy.
Ok...Friend....

What was their response on your application?Did u speak to them over phone.If so kindly share the phone number.I think they are processing 12th june apps. But mine is still 'received state'.At least if the result is out I could try for another country otherwise waste of time without clarity.Dont know what to do???

Other members of 4011 who are in process kindly throw some light....Does any one in 4011 belong to MBA,business streams....?????

ume_can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program’s online application will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance between the hours of 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. (CST) on Wednesday, August 19, 2015.

I hope it is The Nomination Day for "In Process" applications.

All the Best !!!

mayurpatel

Jul 3, 2014
Till now there are three people of category 4011 are in process n one of them me but currently waiting on applicant as they requested few docs ......I m professor of engineering field ......not MBA ....

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
jyothi999 said:
Ok...Friend....

What was their response on your application?Did u speak to them over phone.If so kindly share the phone number.I think they are processing 12th june apps. But mine is still 'received state'.At least if the result is out I could try for another country otherwise waste of time without clarity.Dont know what to do???

Other members of 4011 who are in process kindly throw some light....Does any one in 4011 belong to MBA,business streams....?????
One of mine friends applied under uni lect ( management) means mba, his status is in process from last 15 days, he is 9 june applicant

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I updated my spreadsheet details as I got a request for additional documents. They claim my bank statements did not show the last 3 months.

My bank issues statements every quarter only so I had to submit to SINP the last statement (Dec-Mar) and I provided screencaps of my online banking for Mar-Jun, but apparently this is not acceptable.

My funds were well over the LICO at all times.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
I emailed SaSK immigration requesting for clarification on the SINP-100-1 but this is the response I got from them.

"Thank you for your email.
We have received your documents and they have now been added to your file."

Very general and they haven't answered my question. Anyway, I think I just have to wait. Until now my status is still in " Waiting on Applicant".

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
JulieAnn83 said:
I emailed SaSK immigration requesting for clarification on the SINP-100-1 but this is the response I got from them.

"Thank you for your email.
We have received your documents and they have now been added to your file."

Very general and they haven't answered my question. Anyway, I think I just have to wait. Until now my status is still in " Waiting on Applicant".
Hello JulieAnn83,

What exactly did you ask? I also noticed that you used a form sourced from overseastudent.ca
Is this the latest version of the form? Was the form not available directly from SINP and did you mention this in your query too?

Sorry for my many questions, I'm confused reading about your case, I guess you were as confused as me when you initially got the request. Some of the information from the SINP-100-1 form seems redundant as it asks many of the questions already found in the OASIS web forms.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Despite I uploaded the education documents and experience documents before submitting the application,
I could not see the attached education/experience documents unlike other documents.

So, I have sent email with attached education/experience documents.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
rohitsinp23 said:
One of mine friends applied under uni lect ( management) means mba, his status is in process from last 15 days, he is 9 june applicant
Oh..It's good.I applied on 12th June but still status is "app received".What should I do?Shall I call them???

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
jyothi999 said:
Oh..It's good.I applied on 12th June but still status is "app received".What should I do?Shall I call them???
As per Spreadsheet analysis all "June-12th" applicants And also a few "June-11th" applicants are in "Application Received" Status. So my suggestion is to be patient. I think SINP are now working by FIFO basis. Thanks.

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Dear Friends..

Yesterday my status changes to ' waiting on applicant ' but i havnt received any mail or notification from their side :(
so what I need to do now.

Please help.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
SahiSh said:
Dear Friends..

Yesterday my status changes to ' waiting on applicant ' but i havnt received any mail or notification from their side :(
so what I need to do now.

Please help.
Dnt worry, sometime sinp take few days to send email about missing documents
Btw when your status changed to IN Process

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
thanks for the reply.

Its been more than a week now.

rohitsinp23 said:
Dnt worry, sometime sinp take few days to send email about missing documents
Btw when your status changed to IN Process