+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
canadadream1985 said:
What is Balance certificate ???

My term deposits are more than 3 months old at time of submission and amount also more than required. and i checked in OASIS, the document i uploaded is still der. so they hv already that thing.

The document i send it has scanned copy of my term deposits and a letter from bank which shows all numbers of term deposit , amount and due date. the letter is signed and stamp with dated also.

But i didn't photocopy (xerox) of term deposit and get stamped as i scan original term deposits.

SO your suggestion is that i go again bank and get new letter with sign and stamp with current date and send them.

But they asked "last 3 months detailed bank statement"

I have one bank account in which no join a/c , but term deposits i send was from another bank in which i had joint account with my mother.

so i'm confused if i send bank a/c which is related to FDs that is joint. if i send statement of my single a/c that's from another bank.
That is fine if you send original scan of term deposit and letter which showing same info but with bank stamp and sign. Your original term deposit showing your mother name or not.
Send these two again and letter with current date. If you can then send statement with that entry when the money debited from your account but careful only your name or spouse should be on the statement and no other name of family member

canadadream1985

Aug 18, 2015
Sandeep1708 said:
Hi,

First important thing is the start date of your term deposit should be older than 3 months of application date. I hope u have this.

Secondly, they want to see the transaction history from your bank statement too even u have submitted term deposit. If u have started your term deposit by auto debiting money from your bank account, then send them bank statement indicating this debit entry on that particular date. Also send a cover letter mentioning this info.

This is from my personal experience, as i also submitted term deposits and they requested transaction history of three months.

Wish u good luck for nomination...

Thx for advise dear, my query is : my term deposits are only my name , but the account i used to debit the amount is joint account with my mother and me. So do i show them that account. but i think they want single account not joint

I hv one single account also but its in another bank , and no FDs are done from that account.

so which i do send?

they said "detailed transaction history for last 3 months" so which months i do include. can you be more specific please what i should write on cover letter. thx for help

canadadream1985

Aug 18, 2015
rohitsinp23 said:
That is fine if you send original scan of term deposit and letter which showing same info but with bank stamp and sign. Your original term deposit showing your mother name or not.
Send these two again and letter with current date. If you can then send statement with that entry when the money debited from your account but careful only your name or spouse should be on the statement and no other name of family member
My term deposits are only with my name but the bank account is joint from where money debited for term deposits. So do i tell bank to only show my name on statement?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Guys,
Just received the list of missing documents, which are:

1) SINP-100-1 form (but on the very next line they have mentioned that this is just a heading), under this line they asked for the CIC Letter in which my EE Profile# and Job Seeker Code is mentioned.

2) Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form

I think SINP-100-1 is not required.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
nickarter84 said:
OASIS become Yellow now
More representative of Saskatchewan's tartan. Gold is for the prairie wheat. ;D

The predominantly yellow palette is meant to represent Saskatchewan's identity as the "breadbasket" of Canada.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
nickarter84 said:
Hi Guys,
Just received the list of missing documents, which are:

1) SINP-100-1 form (but on the very next line they have mentioned that this is just a heading), under this line they asked for the CIC Letter in which my EE Profile# and Job Seeker Code is mentioned.

2) Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form

I think SINP-100-1 is not required.

Hello Nickater84,

Correct, they might have seen the last batch sending the completed SINP-100-1 and now they become specific that it is only a heading.
It is ONLY the CIC letter (IMM5786) that they need.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Hello mates!

I have applied to SINP - Express Entry - International Skilled Worker on June 19th, 2015 and I didn't hear anything from their side except for receiving a message confirming that they received my application package.
Shall I expect some feedback soon?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Gego2 said:
Hello mates!

I have applied to SINP - Express Entry - International Skilled Worker on June 19th, 2015 and I didn't hear anything from their side except for receiving a message confirming that they received my application package.
Shall I expect some feedback soon?
Yes it is normal, now 11,12 june applicants are changing from received to in process stage

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
mapleback said:
More representative of Saskatchewan's tartan. Gold is for the prairie wheat. ;D

The predominantly yellow palette is meant to represent Saskatchewan's identity as the "breadbasket" of Canada.
Nice explanation dear

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello Nickater84,

Correct, they might have seen the last batch sending the completed SINP-100-1 and now they become specific that it is only a heading.
It is ONLY the CIC letter (IMM5786) that they need.
I was thinking the same
But i like their style

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
canadadream1985 said:
My term deposits are only with my name but the bank account is joint from where money debited for term deposits. So do i tell bank to only show my name on statement?
Hi... u cn get the Bank certificate made from the bank which should be on ur name only for your Term Deposit and send them along with the Term deposit copy(FD copy), need not show the joint account thing as they wont accept it.
Also for other account which is single, you can send the statement of last 6 months till nearest date when the amount is maximum.

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Dear all

I have recvd mail of missing docs from Sinp
That didn't include anything related to POF

But have seen settlement funds tab,out of 4 account details there are only 2 accounts details are mentioned.
With these two accounts the minimum funds requirement doesn't get fulfill.
So can you please clarify if,they have included all the funds details or not.
As they havnt asked me to proove POF in missing docs mail.

Also they have updated the conversion there in settlement funds

Please help me,out

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
Hey...I think it's better to send the SINP-100-1 with the other requested documents. You have nothing to lose.