+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

ume_can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
ektaahm said:
Where to check the application status?
They have asked for the missing doc: Birth certificate.
Thanks in advance.
Login to Oasis portal with same credentials that were used while applying for SINP.
https : // immigration . saskatchewan . ca

Under "Submitted Applications" you would see the status of your submitted application.

Since you got additional documents request, the same would be found in "My Correspondence" and you would have got email asking the same.

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Thanks. +1.

ume_can said:
Login to Oasis portal with same credentials that were used while applying for SINP.
https : // immigration . saskatchewan . ca

Under "Submitted Applications" you would see the status of your submitted application.

Since you got additional documents request, the same would be found in "My Correspondence" and you would have got email asking the same.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
bellaluna said:
I updated my spreadsheet details as I got a request for additional documents. They claim my bank statements did not show the last 3 months.

My bank issues statements every quarter only so I had to submit to SINP the last statement (Dec-Mar) and I provided screencaps of my online banking for Mar-Jun, but apparently this is not acceptable.

My funds were well over the LICO at all times.
To follow up on this, I checked my OASIS again, where I submitted 2 bank accounts. It seems SINP only checked and converted the smaller account which was under LICO, but ignored the bigger account, which was over LICO in that single account.
Seems it was an oversight on their part. :(

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
I have submitted my SINP application on 24-Jun-2015.
As per the sequence of processing applications, How much would it take to my application to move to in-process state?

Because I am almost 2 weeks away for final stages of resident VISA from NZ immigration.
My preference is Canada over NZ.
I need to plan accordingly.

Please help me!!!

Sham

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
To follow up on this, I checked my OASIS again, where I submitted 2 bank accounts. It seems SINP only checked and converted the smaller account which was under LICO, but ignored the bigger account, which was over LICO in that single account.
Seems it was an oversight on their part. :(
Why can't you generate last 3 month statement through your net banking and then get that attested by bank and send it.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
sham_visa said:
I have submitted my SINP application on 24-Jun-2015.
As per the sequence of processing applications, How much would it take to my application to move to in-process state?

Because I am almost 2 weeks away for final stages of resident VISA from NZ immigration.
My preference is Canada over NZ.
I need to plan accordingly.

Please help me!!!

Sham
I think within September, Your file will be starting process. Anyway congrats for for NZ visa

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
sanjeev31aug said:
Why can't you generate last 3 month statement through your net banking and then get that attested by bank and send it.
My bank only issues statements every 3 months, and during the time I submitted my application, I submitted the period not covered by the official statement with online banking screen caps. Anyway, I'll try what you said when I submit.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
miltoncsekuet said:
I think within September, Your file will be starting process. Anyway congrats for for NZ visa
Wrt SINP, If everything goes fine, Does it take end of October to receive nomination from Saskatchwen?

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
Hopefully, some applicants with In Process status get their nomination this week.

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
PVPCanada said:
There are June 9 & 10 applicants with applications still only at received stage :(
Wow! That's weird. I'm a June 9th applicant but In Process. They asked for additional documents and still haven't heard back from them.

I'm gonna send an email to them today to confirm the processing time for this category.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
yengyeng said:
Wow! That's weird. I'm a June 9th applicant but In Process. They asked for additional documents and still haven't heard back from them.

I'm gonna send an email to them today to confirm the processing time for this category.
Hello yengyeng,
How long did it take for your application status to change from "Waiting for Applicant" to "In Process" after you replied with the documents they requested?

I'm going 11 days (7 working days) and counting since I replied with the requested documents and the status still is "Waiting for Applicant". I got the standard automated e-mail saying
Code:
"Thank you for contacting the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). We will review your email and will contact you if we require any further information. Please go to www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca for more information on the SINP. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have further questions. "
I'll send them an email...

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
mapleback said:
Hello yengyeng,
How long did it take for your application status to change from "Waiting for Applicant" to "In Process" after you replied with the documents they requested?

I'm going 11 days (7 working days) and counting since I replied with the requested documents and the status still is "Waiting for Applicant". I got the standard automated e-mail saying
Code:
"Thank you for contacting the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). We will review your email and will contact you if we require any further information. Please go to www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca for more information on the SINP. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have further questions. "
I'll send them an email...
My status changed from "Waiting for Applicant" to "In Process" after 5 working days. I believe yours will change this week for sure.

They are a bit slow recently. Probably, lots of their employees are on vacation. If it doesn't change this week, i will suggest you follow up with them this time next week. Cheers