Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
mayurpatel said:
My status changed ....in process .....after requested additional docs ......hurrey .....
When will nomination come? Been waiting------------

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
mapleback said:
Hello yengyeng,
How long did it take for your application status to change from "Waiting for Applicant" to "In Process" after you replied with the documents they requested?

I'm going 11 days (7 working days) and counting since I replied with the requested documents and the status still is "Waiting for Applicant". I got the standard automated e-mail saying
Code:
"Thank you for contacting the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). We will review your email and will contact you if we require any further information. Please go to www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca for more information on the SINP. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have further questions. "
I'll send them an email...
My application status reverted to "In Process" today. ::)

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
mapleback said:
My application status reverted to "In Process" today. ::)
Congratulations :) Like they, its a good thing when status changes to "In Process" ;D

Hopefully, we get our nomination soon.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
I have recieved this mail from SINP today asking for Settlement plan....
Can anybody help me what is this settlement plan and what shld i write and mention in it.

Missing and/or incomplete documents:

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
Please provide a copy of your Settlement Plan.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
batoolkhan said:
I have recieved this mail from SINP today asking for Settlement plan....
Can anybody help me what is this settlement plan and what shld i write and mention in it.

Missing and/or incomplete documents:

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
Please provide a copy of your Settlement Plan.
You will find this information in the Application Guide, on page 10- 11. Access it here:- http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry

Code:
You are required to complete Citizenship and Immigration Canada's online settlement
planning tool. The Living in Canada tool will help you build a customized settlement
plan based on your current situation. Once you fill out the online questionnaire, please
email the plan to yourself. Once you receive the plan by email, attach a copy to your
SINP application.
Basically you should go here http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index and enter your details. The website
will generate your personalized settlement plan which SINP requires, that's all there is to it. Wishing you all the best ;)

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
mapleback said:
You will find this information in the Application Guide, on page 10- 11. Access it here:- http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry

Code:
You are required to complete Citizenship and Immigration Canada's online settlement
planning tool. The Living in Canada tool will help you build a customized settlement
plan based on your current situation. Once you fill out the online questionnaire, please
email the plan to yourself. Once you receive the plan by email, attach a copy to your
SINP application.
Basically you should go here http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index and enter your details. The website
will generate your personalized settlement plan which SINP requires, that's all there is to it. Wishing you all the best ;)
Thanx a lot Mapleback.....so nice of you

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapleback said:

Code:
SINP application.
Is this settlement plan for everyone who has applied under SINP.? I haven't done it till now. As far as I know, I was not asked.

Should I wait for their email or send it right away? Is this the reason why my application status shows as 'Application received'.

Any help will be highly appreciated

ume_can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
niravk said:
Is this settlement plan for everyone who has applied under SINP.?
Yes

I haven't done it till now. As far as I know, I was not asked.
Settlement Plan needs to be attached under Settlement Funds screen of Application section.

Should I wait for their email or send it right away?
You can send it right away.

Is this the reason why my application status shows as 'Application received'.
No. This can't be the reason. Some people have got requests to provide this plan at a later stage also.

Any help will be highly appreciated

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Dear Friends,

I have an urgent query:

I get a request to send missing documents from SINP. In that it is mentioned to send signed version of Code of Conduct ( Ethical Form ) and Yesterday, I send that form to the mentioned email id.

But today I got mail from a person, he mentioned that thank you for sending mail regarding Settlement Funds but you need to send Ethical Form ( signed version of Code of Conduct ) and need to resubmit by sending to the FORM directly to his personal email ID.

I am totally confused, as they never requested the documents for POF and I never send that. I only sent the Ethical Form.

Can you guys please help me on this.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
SahiSh said:
Dear Friends,

I have an urgent query:

I get a request to send missing documents from SINP. In that it is mentioned to send signed version of Code of Conduct ( Ethical Form ) and Yesterday, I send that form to the mentioned email id.

But today I got mail from a person, he mentioned that thank you for sending mail regarding Settlement Funds but you need to send Ethical Form ( signed version of Code of Conduct ) and need to resubmit by sending to the FORM directly to his personal email ID.

I am totally confused, as they never requested the documents for POF and I never send that. I only sent the Ethical Form.

Call them because sinp officers never mailed from personal email ID. They always ask to send docs on sinp official missing documents email id:. Call them and confirm about it

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
SahiSh said:
Dear Friends,

I have an urgent query:

rohitsinp23 said:
Call them because sinp officers never mailed from personal email ID. They always ask to send docs on sinp official missing documents email id:. Call them and confirm about it
I agree with rohitsinp. SahiSh, please let us know the outcome.

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
yes sure will update on the outcome.

But the email id from which i recvd the mail is name@gov.sk.ca, with below ending content.

"PLEASE RE-SUBMIT the form. You may do so to my direct email. Thank you."

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
SahiSh said:
yes sure will update on the outcome.

But the email id from which i recvd the mail is name @ gov.sk.ca, with below ending content.

"PLEASE RE-SUBMIT the form. You may do so to my direct email. Thank you."
It might have been a simple oversight; generally they can request additional documents at any stage of your application. Also, you might be able to check the requests in your correspondences in OASIS.

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
I think i am the first applicant to be ineligible. :mad:

Hopefully i will get a letter/email this week to see why i was ineligible.