+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office citizenship oath

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Chrysss.

I will try to serach him for rent paid, if not then will submit only bank/credit card statements. WIFE LINC Classes are out of relevent period, its better to submit or not? If better, then I have to submit other docs also to show and support that I am living here until now (After August, 2012 docs when I submitted my application). Another problem can be for this additional docs, they might be confused.

Any suggestions?

Chrysss said:
- Submit bank statements and highlight rent paid during these months you stayed with friends. And/or
- You could get a letter from your friend confirming that you shared apartment with them, although lease was in their name. For example:

To whomsoever it may concern -
This is to confirm that Mr. X Y shared apartment with me at this address _______ from __date__ to __date__. During this period, Mr. X Y paid ___ rent / month.

Or
This is to confirm that I hosted Mr. X Y shared apartment with me at this address _______ from __date__ to __date__. As such NO RENT was charged for this period.
Submit whatever is for relevant period.
yes, submit it please.

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel7 said:
Thanks Chrysss.

I will try to serach him for rent paid, if not then will submit only bank/credit card statements. WIFE LINC Classes are out of relevent period, its better to submit or not? If better, then I have to submit other docs also to show and support that I am living here until now (After August, 2012 docs when I submitted my application). Another problem can be for this additional docs, they might be confused.

Any suggestions?
I'd only submit documents for the period asked in RQ. If you don't mind, can you take a picture of your RQ and share with us too? Feel free to cut-off any personal information.

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have mentioned on 1st page that "Don't submit supporting documents beyong the relevant 4-year period."

Its mean, we shouldn't submit before & after 4-years periods mentioned in Residence Calculator.

Chrysss said:
I'd only submit documents for the period asked in RQ. If you don't mind, can you take a picture of your RQ and share with us too? Feel free to cut-off any personal information.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shakeel, observing from the other threads, there are many different types of RQs. Does your RQ asks for specific supporting docs or does it ask for generic list which can prove your ties/residency?

shakeel7 said:
They have mentioned on 1st page that "Don't submit supporting documents beyong the relevant 4-year period."

Its mean, we shouldn't submit before & after 4-years periods mentioned in Residence Calculator.

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last year, my friend got old version, asked generic docs. You can download new Residence Questionnaire(RQ) form from below site. On first page, they have mentioned that only sumbit documents relevant to 4-year period.

http://residencequestionnaire.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/cit-0171-10-2013.pdf

Enjoy all. ;)

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Shakeel. I m thinking, I might as well get the same. Let's see. :(

shakeel7 said:
Last year, my friend got old version, asked generic docs. You can download new Residence Questionnaire(RQ) form from below site. On first page, they have mentioned that only sumbit documents relevant to 4-year period.

http://residencequestionnaire.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/cit-0171-10-2013.pdf

Enjoy all. ;)

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
armaan.ahhmad said:
Passed test today (26 March) at Scarborough :). waiting for oath now.
congratulations , I did my test (19-Mar), I passed as well, the officer told me expect the mail for oath in 6 weeks,

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yours is the fastest timeline I have seen so far. Nice, congratulations. Stay tight, you will have your oath soon.
Cheers.
Vinay

lilua said:
Passed test at Scarborough on 21 March. Waiting for the oath.

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted request for the Access to Information Act to Canada Border Services Agency on February 27, 2014.
I submitted request for the Privacy Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada on March 24, 2014.

I want to submit CBSA report with my Residence Questionnaire to CIC ASAP. How can I speedup this CBSA process?

shakeel7 said:
Hi Friends,

I was waiting for Oath but today received Residence Questionnaire after Passed my test and sent NOA/T4. Bad luck.

Any advice to prepare/collect these docs mentioned in RQ or any additional docs.

Thanks.

Shakeel Azhar

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel7 said:
I submitted request for the Access to Information Act to Canada Border Services Agency on February 27, 2014.
I submitted request for the Privacy Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada on March 24, 2014.

I want to submit CBSA report with my Residence Questionnaire to CIC ASAP. How can I speedup this CBSA process?
You will need approx 30-45 days to get it.No system to expedite.

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I became officially Canadian Citizen today! :). Good luck to everyone dear applicants!