+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office citizenship oath

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for reply.

Another question for all: I went to Paksitan on Nov. 9, 2010 at 22:30(Flight time) through Etihad and stayed 3-hours at Abu-Dhabi on Nov. 10, 2010. Then took Flight at 22:30 on Nov. 10, 2010 and reached Paksitan on Nov. 11, 2010 at 2:30AM. Entry date at passport stamped Nov. 11, 2010.

But in my Original Application for Citizenship, I mentioned until Nov. 9, was in Canada and from Nov. 10 was in Pakistan. Now, I want to Map all my stamps on passport with my RQ submission. Remember, on Nov. 10 I was in travel but in Application mentioned in Paksitan. Is there will be a problem OR How can I MAP these stamps exactly in RQ submission?

lilua said:
You will need approx 30-45 days to get it.No system to expedite.

Ideal-citzn

Mar 15, 2014
What did I see in my mail box now? The almighty oat invitation for the 8th of April for Scarborough. Had my test on the 3rd of February. It may have started to rain in once again folks, next week it will rain more to many of us to our greatest happiness. Hopefully ;D ;D ;D

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ideal-citzn said:
What did I see in my mail box now? The almighty oat invitation for the 8th of April for Scarborough. Had my test on the 3rd of February. It may have started to rain in once again folks, next week it will rain more to many of us to our greatest happiness. Hopefully ;D ;D ;D
whohoooo! Congrats!!!

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice, congratulations my friend. Cheers. Enjoy your weekend.

Ideal-citzn said:

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ideal-citzn said:
Congratulations. What's the date on letter, when was it issued?

Ideal-citzn

Mar 15, 2014
Thank you chrysss, vinapuri, torontonian2003. Yea what a nice weekend indeed for me and my girl friend together. The mail was dated on the 26th of March

Jabuela

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ideal-citzn said:
congratulation,,,,, Hope you are the First to open the door for the rest of us who are still waiting.... Fireworks,,, congratulation again.

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Ideal-citzn said:
congratulations, happy for the good news

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody know why at tje time of test they request for photocopy of biogrphical pages of all tje passports (both current and expired).I took al photopies but they did not ask for any copy to retain with them!

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like Scarborough is on the roll.. I hope we get it soon :-[ too... Jabuela, dalida, how you guys doin?

Its friday again and no news from my end. :(

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2014/2014-03-31.asp

dalida

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Today I got email re. ATIP. It's photocopy of CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION REVIEW and it shows the result of my test, 20. On the top right side there is column with my file no., Case ID and Client ID. just under is ;
Immigration 08 March 2013
R.C.M.P. 27 March 2013
C.S.I.S. ....................

Date of referral 22 June 2012

22 June is the date that I had my first test and failed, so does this means that they requested clearances again after I passed the second test on 9 of October?
Are the dates above the expiration of the clearances issued?
And how long it takes average to get new clearance?
How come C.S.I.S. never responded?

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is your country of origin Dalida?

dalida said:
Today I got email re. ATIP. It's photocopy of CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION REVIEW and it shows the result of my test, 20. On the top right side there is column with my file no., Case ID and Client ID. just under is ;
Immigration 08 March 2013
R.C.M.P. 27 March 2013
C.S.I.S. ....................

Date of referral 22 June 2012

22 June is the date that I had my first test and failed, so does this means that they requested clearances again after I passed the second test on 9 of October?
Are the dates above the expiration of the clearances issued?
And how long it takes average to get new clearance?
How come C.S.I.S. never responded?