+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Friends, I'm an Indian citizen living and working in Qatar. Do I have to show my trips to India for vacation also in travel history? Also, the PCC, I got from Indian embassy here in Qatar doesn't say any time frame covered or validity of the document but just the date of issue of the certificate and the date of issue of my passport. Would that be okay ?

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Thanks again for your wishes Hassan :)

I believe you already knew about creating Express entry profile, if not go through the thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/ .

By creating EE profile, you would already have your IELTS score and Educational Credential evaluated.

Regarding OINP, general rule is that applicants with >= 400 will receive their NOI which is valid for 6 months. However, there were instances where province issue NOI irrespective of the score targeting specific NOC's (one can only speculate which NOC they will target). Hence, it is advisable to try all means for achieving the target score >= 400.

Now that you have everything sorted out, gather all the documents which is deemed mandatory and follow the application guide to apply.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html. This link will provide a lot of clarification.

Your NOI is valid 6 months. Once registered, you have only 14 days to submit the documents , so plan accordingly.

Hope it helped.
Thanks once again!!

Reactions: sundar17feb99

canadadreamer123

Jul 7, 2017
Hey all, my noi issued in april is expired now. So my bad luck. I cannot apply for pnp. Are there any chances that Ontario will reissue NOI?Has anybody been in a similar situation before?

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I have recently created my profile.
Let's hope that I got a NOI from Ontario HCP . What is the next step I have to follow?
Should I have to submit all the documents instantly after registration on Ontario's official website?
I created my new EE profile I didn't know where to mention old EE profile. They really asked?
What is UCI and it is common to have empty space there? I didn't get the UCI number.

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
All hopes on Wednesday 8th... no NOI received yet.:( . Congrats to those who filed there nominations.:)

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
I have recently created my profile.
Let's hope that I got a NOI from Ontario HCP . What is the next step I have to follow?
Should I have to submit all the documents instantly after registration on Ontario's official website?
I created my new EE profile I didn't know where to mention old EE profile. They really asked?
What is UCI and it is common to have empty space there? I didn't get the UCI number.
UCI usually comes after you receive ITA . visit OINP website..they have mentioned all the steps..

Reactions: The Wall

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Friends, I'm an Indian citizen living and working in Qatar. Do I have to show my trips to India for vacation also in travel history? Also, the PCC, I got from Indian embassy here in Qatar doesn't say any time frame covered or validity of the document but just the date of issue of the certificate and the date of issue of my passport. Would that be okay ?

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks.
1- yes, you can apply
2- Notifications of Interest (NOI) issued prior to November 1, 2017 are valid for six months or to December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that you must submit an application for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario.
So you don't have to withdraw ...
3- yes, same stream.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hey all, my noi issued in april is expired now. So my bad luck. I cannot apply for pnp. Are there any chances that Ontario will reissue NOI?Has anybody been in a similar situation before?
Same situation exists here. Wish you and me all the luck for an NOI. Whats you CRS?

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
Have you maxed out your IELTS? I'd do that first.

Our score is very low due to 0 age points - 384 - even though IELTS, experience, and education are only 2 points lower than max. So the canadian master's degree and learning french are my next steps.

The student route is possible, especially if you tell them you are getting the degree to increase your CRS so you can legally immigrate. But tuition isn't cheap, so it's a big commitment.
I have maxed on my IELTS, the second option is to opt for French, but that's unchartered territory for me and a new employment opportunity is really low in the country I reside now unless I a person is that lucky.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,
Please does any one know or has anyone here done the recent ONIP HCP application?If yes please assist
1-How can one get the ONIP NOI copy from EE profile and attach to your application, Is it by copying it, since its not an attached message.
They also said you should capture the date the NOI was sent to your account., So will this be by taking a screenshot of this or how best can this be obtained?
2-Please in ONIP, for passport they said in Section 2.2 Passport (mandatory) A copy of your entire passport.

Your passport copy must include clear copies of all pages including your personal details page, all blank pages, temporary resident visas, entry stamps, and/or any other immigration stamps.

Must you include all pages? Including blank pages, example if your passport is 32 pages and are all blank, must all the 32 blank pages be scanned?

3-Proof of Compensation: Is this by showing payslips for first and last month in any organization you work or can it be bank statements for the first and last month while working. Secondly if your work with a previous employer was 5 years ago do you need to provide this proof of compensation as at that time?

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,
Please does any one know or has anyone here done the recent ONIP HCP application?If yes please assist
1-How can one get the ONIP NOI copy from EE profile and attach to your application, Is it by copying it, since its not an attached message.
They also said you should capture the date the NOI was sent to your account., So will this be by taking a screenshot of this or how best can this be obtained?
2-Please in ONIP, for passport they said in Section 2.2 Passport (mandatory) A copy of your entire passport.

Your passport copy must include clear copies of all pages including your personal details page, all blank pages, temporary resident visas, entry stamps, and/or any other immigration stamps.

Must you include all pages? Including blank pages, example if your passport is 32 pages and are all blank, must all the 32 blank pages be scanned?

3-Proof of Compensation: Is this by showing payslips for first and last month in any organization you work or can it be bank statements for the first and last month while working. Secondly if your work with a previous employer was 5 years ago do you need to provide this proof of compensation as at that time?

Mandeep26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Something worth sharing....
One of my teammates' friend who is a news reporter got nomination yesterday. So , they have started issuing fresh NOIs.
Good luck to those who are waiting desperately.

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hi All,

This link might sort out your few queries :
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_efiling_010517.pdf