+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

Vinsoni09

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I have completed a 2 year Post graduate dipolma in Human Resources Management from SCDL (Symbosis Center for Distance Learning).
While I am waiting for my WES report, I wanted to check - has anyone here completed any program from SCDL? Is it recognized by WES?
Buddy do you reside in Pune.

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Something worth sharing....
One of my teammates' friend who is a news reporter got nomination yesterday. So , they have started issuing fresh NOIs.
Good luck to those who are waiting desperately.
Please clarify: Has he or she received NOMINATION or NOTIFICATION OF INTEREST?????

These are 2 separate things. NOI comes first and I haven’t come across anyone who’s received fresh NOI after OINP reopened on 1 Nov.

Nominations might be issued as it is an ongoing process after submission of applications on the OINP portal, once someone has an NOI.

Thanks.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you. But I need to know how I can get a copy Of the NOI from my EE profile,as this NOI didn't come as an attached document. Secondly part Of The requirement says attach blank pages of your passport. Does it mean scanning all your passport pages despite the number? Thirdly how do I show proof of compensation from my previous job.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi All,
Please does any one know or has anyone here done the recent ONIP HCP application?If yes please assist
1-How can one get the ONIP NOI copy from EE profile and attach to your application, Is it by copying it, since its not an attached message.
They also said you should capture the date the NOI was sent to your account., So will this be by taking a screenshot of this or how best can this be obtained?
2-Please in ONIP, for passport they said in Section 2.2 Passport (mandatory) A copy of your entire passport.

Your passport copy must include clear copies of all pages including your personal details page, all blank pages, temporary resident visas, entry stamps, and/or any other immigration stamps.

Must you include all pages? Including blank pages, example if your passport is 32 pages and are all blank, must all the 32 blank pages be scanned?

3-Proof of Compensation: Is this by showing payslips for first and last month in any organization you work or can it be bank statements for the first and last month while working. Secondly if your work with a previous employer was 5 years ago do you need to provide this proof of compensation as at that time?
1. Screen shot of the noi message with the date coming on top. Save that as jpeg and you are done.

2. Entire passport with all pages. If your passport is less than 2 years old, then scan the entire previous passport too.

3. Pay slips are proof of employment whereas bank statement are for proof of funds (settlement funds).
However you can use bank statements as proof of emplyment too if your salary is being transferred in it. In this case, first and last months statement will do.

Best of luck.

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Thank you. But I need to know how I can get a copy Of the NOI from my EE profile,as this NOI didn't come as an attached document. Secondly part Of The requirement says attach blank pages of your passport. Does it mean scanning all your passport pages despite the number? Thirdly how do I show proof of compensation from my previous job.
in same situation.. can't figure how to upload NOI from EE... might just print & scan it and upload it..

better to scan all pages of passport even blank pages

proof of compensation: offer letter, payslips, bank statements reflecting monthly salary, etc..

Mandeep26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Please clarify: Has he or she received NOMINATION or NOTIFICATION OF INTEREST?????

These are 2 separate things. NOI comes first and I haven’t come across anyone who’s received fresh NOI after OINP reopened on 1 Nov.

Nominations might be issued as it is an ongoing process after submission of applications on the OINP portal, once someone has an NOI.

Thanks.
Oops sorry for the confusion.
I meant NOI.

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hi Pals,
I need your advise on PCC.
My nationality is Indian, I have applied for EE in October, I pursued Masters from England in 2012 and was back to India in Dec 2013 and staying here since then.
My Query is , DO I NEED TO SHOW/APPLY PCC FROM UNITED KINGDOM AS WELL ? or Indian PCC will be enough to show as I only went there on Student Visa.
Any useful advise / answer would be greatly appreciated.

vinamras

Nov 6, 2017
Hello All,

I am new to the forum. I have a CRS score of 459. Any idea, what are my chances of getting a ITA in the draw which is to happen on the 8th Nov.?

Thanks and wish the best for everyone here :)

Vinamra

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Oops sorry for the confusion.
I meant NOI.
Oh !! That’s a first! So does that mean the person got the NOI after OINP opened HCP on 1st Nov. 17?

Is he or she under HCP or some other stream?

Please care to share the info. This is an important news and will get the pulse racing for many awaiting NOI..!!!

vinamra

Apr 11, 2017
NOC Code......
Book a one way ticket if your docs are in place already!! You are next..!
Is it?
Hope you're not kidding.

I'll start arranging for the papers.

BTW I've an off topic question related to taking my dog along. Any one would be able to help with the right forum link to talk about it on?

Thank you and wish everyone the best!
Vinamra

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi Pals,
I need your advise on PCC.
My nationality is Indian, I have applied for EE in October, I pursued Masters from England in 2012 and was back to India in Dec 2013 and staying here since then.
My Query is , DO I NEED TO SHOW/APPLY PCC FROM UNITED KINGDOM AS WELL ? or Indian PCC will be enough to show as I only went there on Student Visa.
Any useful advise / answer would be greatly appreciated.
You should produce PCC from UK if you you stayed for more than 6 months after your 18th birthday. It doesn't matter if you were studying or working in England :)

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys. Have a query. I have worked for 1.5 years with my previous company. They have now changed the payroll vendor and i am unable to get the pay slips from that organisation. Is there any alternative to file the pay slips for OINP