Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
MSFK said:
Bonjour

Seniors I have registered myself for TCFQ testfor 10 june any help preparing this test

regards
Hello,

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]How are you doing? How was the test ?
Hope all went fine ...
Please update the questions that were asked in Speaking test...
Appreciate your reply....

Regards,
Engineer
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Mistaken_Identity

Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Hello everyone

I'm a bit of a noob in this. I took the online evaluation and it says that I qualify. Here is my profile

First of all I've been studying French at Alliance Française de Dhaka for almost 3 years now. I've passed DELF A1 ( got 86.5) and DELF A2( got 88) and will give DELF B1 later this month. My level of French is reasonably good I think.

I completed my graduation from North South University, Dhaka, Bangladesh in 2010. I achieved a BSc degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering.

I've recently completed my MBA in Finance from the same university in April 2013.

In total I have 1 year and 10 months of permanent work experience (40 hrs/week). Out of that I have 1 year and 1 month of work experience as a computer/telecom engineer.

I gave IELTS in 2010 and got 9 in listening, 9 in reading, 7 in speaking and 6.5 in writing. That has expired so I'm giving it again. Already had my speaking test and the other parts of the exam are on tomorrow in fact.

I actually wanted to go for the FSW program and am still hoping I can apply for that but because of having to wait for IELTS score I might miss out there. I want to try for QSW. Do you think I need to sit for TEFAQ?

Hoping for some feedback guys.
Also do I have to apply by 31st July?

Oh and I'm 27 and unmarried.

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rifiel said:
Maybe just after assessment, they found that your spouse's profile would be better as the principal applicant. She may afterall have more points than you in areas being considered for the csq. Or it could be a mistake too.
You say your spouse submitted an application as an accompanying spouse and/or as a principal applicant too? In a separate application?

If you don't mind sharing your profile, put it here and let other people comment?

Actually, I have done my English test and my spouse does not have english points beyond that we both have similar qualification, We do not have French points either. My spouse submitted application as an accompanying spouse only and not a separate application. Hence, confused on why this happened. I am happy that I got the AOR, but confused and worried if I will have to miss the 4 points that I have for English if my spouse application is considered as a Primary applicant. Here is our profile

1. Myself age 34 and did Masters in Computer Application from India with 11 years experience and did my Under graduation in Mathematics and Statistics. With English score of 4 points

2. Spouse age 30 with Bachelor Engineering degree in ICT and around 9 years experience.

Swami

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
swamik said:
Actually, I have done my English test and my spouse does not have english points beyond that we both have similar qualification, We do not have French points either. My spouse submitted application as an accompanying spouse only and not a separate application. Hence, confused on why this happened. I am happy that I got the AOR, but confused and worried if I will have to miss the 4 points that I have for English if my spouse application is considered as a Primary applicant. Here is our profile

1. Myself age 34 and did Masters in Computer Application from India with 11 years experience and did my Under graduation in Mathematics and Statistics. With English score of 4 points

2. Spouse age 30 with Bachelor Engineering degree in ICT and around 9 years experience.

Swami
Hey Swamik.

I can suggest two reasons why they chose your spouse instead:

1) You are already 34 and by the time you get through with your CSQ and then federal part before getting the VISA you must have been 36 or more, which is the cut-off age for applicants to get maximum points, and therefore you won't be that "useful" to Quebec the way your wife would be at that same time, since she is only 30.

2) In Quebec, i think Engineering is more prioritized than Computer applications. Eventhough you have a masters degree, you didnt do undergraduate in same field(though related,but it is not the same). So MICC considered your wife more "adaptable" to Quebec than you.

It is just my own view.

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
I honestly have no idea at this point. However, if your spouse has been chosen as the principal applicant, then they will invariably require her IELTS scores. But I’d say it’s safe for your spouse to also submit an IELTS score, and for you both to submit French scores.

Stylove, in my opinion, I don’t believe this has got anything to do with age! After all, the principal applicant can still claim full points in that area.

Well, another reasonable explanation is that they could have made a mistake somewhere! ??? ??? ???One never knows, with the volume of applications they have to treat these days.
Cheers, the main thing is that you’ve got your AOR. Some have had their applications returned.... 8) 8)

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rifiel said:
I honestly have no idea at this point. However, if your spouse has been chosen as the principal applicant, then they will invariably require her IELTS scores. But I'd say it's safe for your spouse to also submit an IELTS score, and for you both to submit French scores.

Stylove, in my opinion, I don't believe this has got anything to do with age! After all, the principal applicant can still claim full points in that area.

Well, another reasonable explanation is that they could have made a mistake somewhere! ??? ??? ???One never knows, with the volume of applications they have to treat these days.
Cheers, the main thing is that you've got your AOR. Some have had their applications returned.... 8) 8)

I called up BIQ Montreal and they told, my spouse is the Principal Applicant, and the reason for this is, the application of my spouse would have received more points if that is considered as Main application. As you suggested, we both have to learn French, which can definitely add value to our candidature.

Thank you all for your suggestions

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Federal), Paris (BIQ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011 (Quebec); 29-02-2012 (Federal), signed by KRSZWDA
Nomination.....
Interview letter received from BIQ (Paris) November 2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011 (Quebec); 23-03-2012 (Federal, e-mail)
File Transfer...
19-04-2012 (London started processing)
Med's Request
12-06-2012 (delivered on 19-06-2012 by post)
Med's Done....
04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
Interview........
06-02-2012 (got CSQ at Paris BIQ)
Passport Req..
30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
Has anybody submitted application for evaluation comparative IN PERSON? If yes, please advise whether they return diplomas on the spot or keep them for months and months.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ketevan said:
Has anybody submitted application for evaluation comparative IN PERSON? If yes, please advise whether they return diplomas on the spot or keep them for months and months.
you must send true certified copies, because some friends their degrees were lost

mollyforever

Jun 12, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U123
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
Sep 2013
IELTS Request
7 Bands - Sent with the application
File Transfer...
April 1, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting...
Med's Done....
Waiting...
Interview........
Waiting...
Passport Req..
Waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting...
Hi Everyone,

My husband is the principal applicant under social worker category. We've just sent our documents for Quebec immigration process. Can anyone suggest us about the total processing time. Website shows 11 months but I'd like to know about our landing in quebec.

Thanks

mollyforever

Jun 12, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U123
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Sep 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 1, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting...
Med's Done....
Waiting...
Interview........
Waiting...
Passport Req..
Waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting...
lemans207 said:
you must send true certified copies, because some friends their degrees were lost
you should send certified true copies as i was told by our consultant that the originals would be returned once you land in quebec and that too after a couple of years. Only the educational certificates are returned on request.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
mollyforever said:
Hi Everyone,

My husband is the principal applicant under social worker category. We've just sent our documents for Quebec immigration process. Can anyone suggest us about the total processing time. Website shows 11 months but I'd like to know about our landing in quebec.

Thanks
Processing times depend principally on your visa office, and secondly on whether your file is priority or not. So sharing your complete profile will help us answer your querries better.

Cheers

mollyforever

Jun 12, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U123
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Sep 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 1, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting...
Med's Done....
Waiting...
Interview........
Waiting...
Passport Req..
Waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting...
Stylove said:
Processing times depend principally on your visa office, and secondly on whether your file is priority or not. So sharing your complete profile will help us answer your querries better.

Cheers
Thanks for your reply

We've applied from India, so our visa office should be New Delhi. How would you get to know that the file is in priority. According to our consultant Social Work doesn't come under that category.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
mollyforever said:
Thanks for your reply

We've applied from India, so our visa office should be New Delhi. How would you get to know that the file is in priority. According to our consultant Social Work doesn't come under that category.

Ok, if you are applying from India and your aot is not priority, then you should wait for your intervew/CSQ after about 2 years and then another 2 years for federal. that is the average actual processing time on this forum.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Stylove said:
Ok, if you are applying from India and your aot is not priority, then you should wait for your intervew/CSQ after about 2 years and then another 2 years for federal. that is the average actual processing time on this forum.
Hi stylove,
You are right for the CSQ timing is 2 years plus but all files are treated as same in federal part and the processing time is 11 months for New Delhi visa office...but definitely not 2 years for the federal process as per my knowledge,may be for other Asian or Gulf countries it's even more like you said its 2 years

sekkal

Jun 3, 2013
besoin d'information sur l'immigration sur une autre forme

un grand salut à vous ..

tout d'abord je souhaiterais une information que voici :

J'aimerais encore plus d'aide car je veux un moyen expresse ou , (je voudrais bien ne guerre dépasser le mois de décembre 2013) et a vrai dire je veux être a monteral le 31 de ce même moi .

et pour ,ou bien ,dans le cas ou j'aurais mon visa touristique, pour moi et ma petite famille pour le canada ,il y'a moyen pour que je reste tout en m'approchant avec le service de l'immigration au canada ? directement ou c'est obligatoire de mon pays d'origine que je dois faire les démarches .

Mercie à vous

mes sincères salutations les plus dévouées .