+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry application after receving CSQ

samm153

Jun 2, 2021
Hi All, Has anyone applied for express entry after getting CSQ. Like others I don't want to wait for 15 ~ 17 months for QSW application processing time and planning to file for CEC. Can anyone share timeline or issues faced, especially those cases would be interesting who were in Quebec when filed for express entry while holding CSQ.

Mndnmrlt

Mar 10, 2021
I got a CSQ , and even applied for PR in Québec in April 2020. I withdraw my application the same day I applied for express entry ( i didn't even have a AOR for my quebec application from a year ago.. )after getting ITA. I am now waiting for final decision, I'll let you know.

samm153

Jun 2, 2021
I got a CSQ , and even applied for PR in Québec in April 2020. I withdraw my application the same day I applied for express entry ( i didn't even have a AOR for my quebec application from a year ago.. )after getting ITA. I am now waiting for final decision, I'll let you know.
When did you apply for express entry? Did VO for any kind of LOE for explaining the reason to move out of quebec?

Mndnmrlt

Mar 10, 2021
When did you apply for express entry? Did VO for any kind of LOE for explaining the reason to move out of quebec?
I just received e copr today. I applied in february 2021. I provided a LOE , very basic to explain that i moved out of Québec for work and since i don't live in Quebec anymore, i am applying to express entry.

philongct

Feb 23, 2021
I just received e copr today. I applied in february 2021. I provided a LOE , very basic to explain that i moved out of Québec for work and since i don't live in Quebec anymore, i am applying to express entry.
Congrats! Did you have job offer in the new province before moving out of Quebec?

ridek724

Jul 29, 2021
Hi All, Has anyone applied for express entry after getting CSQ. Like others I don't want to wait for 15 ~ 17 months for QSW application processing time and planning to file for CEC. Can anyone share timeline or usps tracking issues faced, especially those cases would be interesting who were in Quebec when filed for express entry while holding CSQ.
Yeah iam also facing the same problem
Thanks And Regards
ridek724

samm153

Jun 2, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Just an update

I applied for express entry from Quebec and my application was approved.

Good Luck to everyone!